Shedding of Spike Proteins from the vaccinated

P

Peatness

This researcher pulls together some interesting information and then asks questions. I appreciate the fact that she doesn’t come to conclusions and admits she doesn’t know but sees suspicious evidence and asks questions around it.

@Peatness
Thank you. As someone exposed to shedding from physio, massage therapist, and osteopath I can confirm it does exist. Whatever 'it' is it's not pleasant.

Lollipop2

Thank you. As someone exposed to shedding from physio, massage therapist, and osteopath I can confirm it does exist. Whatever 'it' is it's not pleasant.
I agree something is going on. I tagged you because she pulls together well dispersed evidence and research into a coherent perspective.

P

Peatness

I agree something is going on. I tagged you because she pulls together well dispersed evidence and research into a coherent perspective.
I suspect it doesn’t affect everyone in the same way. Those of us who are already compromised (I’m magnetic with some metabolic challenges) should exercise caution. She does provide some useful information for those in doubt.

P

Peatness

"secretions of mammary glands"... from the same organism to which it was administered. We'd all guess that was true without a study to confirm it, along with placental transmission.

Is it proof of "shedding" or any tangible threat from "shedding". No.

Hug your nitwit recipients as you tell them the truth :grin:
So what can be found in breast milk will not be present in saliva or sweat? I bet you want that to be the case.

ThinPicking

So what can be found in breast milk will not be present in saliva or sweat? I bet you want that to be the case.
What can I say. By grace of the boss, I've some faith in the body to exclude nonsense that isn't mainlined.

I reckon the bastards who cooked it want the "shedding" to be a thing among other inescapable features. Or the belief it's a thing. For fear and division.

Or it's a cope... Feelin' alright though. A hint of weekday obnoxious. Please excuse me :grimacing:

tankasnowgod

From the study-

Of 11 lactating individuals enrolled, trace amounts of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 COVID-19 mRNA vaccines were detected in 7 samples from 5 different participants at various times up to 45 hours postvaccination (Table 2). The mean (SD) yield of EVs isolated from EBM was 9.110 (5.010) particles/mL, and the mean (SD) particle size was 110.0 (3.0) nm. The vaccine mRNA appears in higher concentrations in the EVs than in whole milk (Table 2). No vaccine mRNA was detected in prevaccination or postvaccination EBM samples beyond 48 hours of collection. Also, no COVID-19 vaccine mRNA was detected in the EBM fat fraction or the EBM cell pellets.

So, this could "prove" shedding, depending on how you define "shedding." However, this isn't really all that different than other drugs, or even radiation treatment for cancer. Drugs are often detected in bodily fluids for 2-3 days after administration. So this wouldn't be an exclusive concern to the Covid shots, but would truly be a concern to ANY drug or treatment that could alter bodily fluids. SSRIs, estrogen, statins, even aspirin, and pretty much all others can be detected in bodily fluids shortly after taken.

The study didn't even appear to measure the alleged "Spike Protein," so can make no claim one way or another if that protein is present anywhere in the body.

I would disagree with the conclusion that it's "safe" to breastfeed 48 hours after taking one of these shots. They are still new and basically experimental, and this was a small study. Even if the chance of any long term effects is minor, there is still no reason to risk it if you are a mother, considering these shots basically provide less than 1.3% absolute risk reduction from a common cold anyway, even going by the drug companies own tests.

OliviaD

GIraffe posted a study in a similar thread showing that spike protein and spike protein fragments were only detectable in subjects in the first two weeks after the first shot (Moderna). Even then, it was tiny amounts. I don't think there is much danger from "shedding" from the vaxxed. And also, there is no claim from the "shed crowd" that any virus is being shed..... only spike protein, which aren't self replicating.

Also, if this spike protein is supposed to be so problematic when shed.... why wouldn't the host who is making all these "spike proteins" be suffering noticeable symptoms? It's not like any of the vaxxes turn them into metal cybermen.

So, I just don't think there is much to worry about if you are unvaxxed. If you see someone who is having serious cold symptoms, like nasty coughing fits, avoid them. But, that was wise to do before the demonvax came to market.
The 'hosts' producing the spike proteins are suffering symptoms, in most cases they are not correlated with the jab. If you follow the data - people are dying and reporting adverse events after these injections at a level never seen before. These are just what is reported, and tend to be more serious. There is no doubt a lot of problems as well as exacerbation of previous problems that are not correlated with the injections.

tankasnowgod

The 'hosts' producing the spike proteins are suffering symptoms, in most cases they are not correlated with the jab. If you follow the data - people are dying and reporting adverse events after these injections at a level never seen before. These are just what is reported, and tend to be more serious. There is no doubt a lot of problems as well as exacerbation of previous problems that are not correlated with the injections.
I agree, and never denied, that the covid shots are very dangerous. Much more dangerous than even traditional vaccines. Not only that, there is little claimed benefit (less than a 1.3% ARR of catching a common cold) should you opt for one of these shots.

But where is the "proof" that the shots cause any host to produce this mythical "spike protein?" And then, where is the proof that they produce "spike protein" in sufficient amounts to affect themselves? And then, that they can produce "spike protein" at levels high enough to cause symptoms in others?

There are lots of insane things in the shots, like ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate).

How do you know that the side effects of the vaxxed are caused from the mythical "spike protein," and not ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)? Or one of the other similarly long named ingredients?

Or, does everyone blame the "Spike Protein" because it's easier to say and write than ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)?

OliviaD

I agree, and never denied, that the covid shots are very dangerous. Much more dangerous than even traditional vaccines. Not only that, there is little claimed benefit (less than a 1.3% ARR of catching a common cold) should you opt for one of these shots.

But where is the "proof" that the shots cause any host to produce this mythical "spike protein?" And then, where is the proof that they produce "spike protein" in sufficient amounts to affect themselves? And then, that they can produce "spike protein" at levels high enough to cause symptoms in others?

There are lots of insane things in the shots, like ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate).

How do you know that the side effects of the vaxxed are caused from the mythical "spike protein," and not ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)? Or one of the other similarly long named ingredients?

Or, does everyone blame the "Spike Protein" because it's easier to say and write than ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)?
There are several papers I have read purported said "protein ' has been found in various fluids and tissues of the injected - out to as far as 6 months. If I was not so lazy I would attach some references. I read about these things, but since it is not my job and I can't keep up with it all, I don't keep a file. Now, that said, who knows if one can trust anything that is published in supposed scientific literature. Perhaps it is all hogwash. Extrapolating from the past - I think injecting any foreign substance into one's body is not a good thing and will lead to an immune/inflammatory response. I do believe this S1 subunit; which is an engineered product (in the 'virus and made by the cells of the injected if it works; is a toxin. At least causes an inflammatory response. I think the nanolipids are also a concern, as these are novel as far as I know. I think the mRNA is also a problem, and if you go down that rabbit whole, there is a whole literature that addresses the negative effects of that.

There are a lot of other ingredients in the injections that have been used in all the other toxic injections they give out; and yes, people could be having negative reactions to those. What is novel here is the mechanism - this is not a 'vaccine' as in the past, this is a new type of technology. New, and nothing like this has ever been allowed to stay on the market with so many adverse reactions reported.. and so much denial of reality. I have never seen anything like it.

There does seem to be a lot of evidence to say these manufactured proteins are toxic and/or inflammatory. We do know that we secrete (shed) all kinds of things routinely. Most of it is benign. It certainly seems like a theoretical possibility. I can't possibly know the whole truth. I don't know if we ever will.

Jam

No proof offered that shedding killed her. She was intubated... not many people, even healthy young adults, are lucky enough to survive that. Sounds like yet another iatrocide to me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals