She Doesn't Look 101 Years Old

boris

Indeed.

2c5b935f27fad57f5391633ce73a36ed.jpg
42057993714_5c4ee1fbfe_b.jpg

Mauritio

She has strong eye brows . I don't if its just me but often people that seem pretty healthy and seem to have a good metabolism by nature have strong eyebrows ...
I don't know what's up with that.

lampofred

She has strong eye brows . I don't if its just me but often people that seem pretty healthy and seem to have a good metabolism by nature have strong eyebrows ...

I think maybe low cortisol = thick eyebrows. Whenever I take lots of vitamin D my eyebrows thicken.

Awesome! She looks happy and alive.

Tinglayan is almost 4000 feet above sea level, so that may contribute to her good health. Living close to nature as well.

Thanks for the video.

I think Ray said that thin eyebrows indicate hypothyroidism.

opethfeldt

Most of the females I know with PCOS have thick eyebrows. I think for men it might be a good sign but probably not for women. Thinning outer eyebrows are always bad though.

Mauritio

Most of the females I know with PCOS have thick eyebrows. I think for men it might be a good sign but probably not for women. Thinning outer eyebrows are always bad though.
Ok I'll take a look at that. Haven't paid attention if there's much difference between genders.

Mauritio

Inaut

I’m a man and have very thick eye brows.... I’d like to think it’s a good omen but I don’t think it holds much weight. Will know if I make it to 81 (currently 31)...

boris

@lampofred I think it is more complicated. Thin eyebrows can definitely be a sign of hypothyroidism. But I also know at least 2 high cortisol long time hypo people with super thick eyebrows.

Mauritio

@lampofred I think it is more complicated. Thin eyebrows can definitely be a sign of hypothyroidism. But I also know at least 2 high cortisol long time hypo people with super thick eyebrows.
Yeah I don't think it's a 100 percent like that. But I observed a tendency just in every day life .
I'm not sure but even looking at obese people :the ones with thicker eye brows seem to be a bit more robust and stress tolerant, and more functioning.

tara

I had read that thinning or losing outer 1/3 of eyebrows indicated hypothyroid.

boris

Yeah I don't think it's a 100 percent like that. But I observed a tendency just in every day life .
I'm not sure but even looking at obese people :the ones with thicker eye brows seem to be a bit more robust and stress tolerant, and more functioning.

Now that you say it... The people I mentionend while not being stress tolerant at all. But they are very robust, sure of themselves, confident, functioning.

Last edited:

Mauritio

I had read that thinning or losing outer 1/3 of eyebrows indicated hypothyroid.
Yeah I'm actually loosing and regrowing them at the same time, don't know what's that supposed to mean...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals