She Doesn't Look 101 Years Old

20191204_014741.jpg

OP
D

dreamcatcher

I think maybe low cortisol = thick eyebrows. Whenever I take lots of vitamin D my eyebrows thicken.
That's interesting. Vitamin D never did anything to me. Ray Peat even advised me to apply it to the eyebrows.
It lowers estrogen though..and mine happens to be at the bottom lowest, along with low normal prolactin levels.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Awesome! She looks happy and alive.

Tinglayan is almost 4000 feet above sea level, so that may contribute to her good health. Living close to nature as well.

Thanks for the video.
My pleasure:) Yes, living in harmony with nature does wonders.

Mauritio

Yes, mine used to be very thin at the outer edges. They're slowly thickening of late...
Interesting did you do sth specific or just peating ?

brocktoon

Interesting did you do sth specific or just peating ?
STH? I attribute it to pushing my metabolism with daily Energin, gelatin, salt, etc. My temps have finally started to raise in recent weeks, a good sign...along with the brows filling in some. I've got a long way to go though.

Mauritio

STH? I attribute it to pushing my metabolism with daily Energin, gelatin, salt, etc. My temps have finally started to raise in recent weeks, a good sign...along with the brows filling in some. I've got a long way to go though.
Ok thanks
Sth = something

LUH 3417

What an incredible video. I know 60 year olds who look older. Pretty amazing.

regarding eyebrows, my left one is pretty thick but my right was was always thinner on the outer edges. It’s filled in with thyroid, but it will start thinning again whenever I’m super stressed.

boris

I‘m pretty sure those are dentures :D. You can see the difference in her mouth area on photos when she doesn‘t have them on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals