Share your journey taking copper supplements

ironfist

I am pretty sure I am copper deficient.

Why?

Whenever I take zinc, I get tendonitis.

I recently had copper and zinc levels tested, and both were at the bottom of accepted range. I tested again and copper was slightly higher.

I began taking 2.5mg copper a day and 1/2 of a 15mg zinc picolinate every other day, and retested after a couple weeks.

Copper had gone down and zinc had grown.

I stopped zinc and continued taking 2.5 mg copper per day.

Healthseeker

And what is your health are you fit
I suspect I have a copper zinc problem but i keep not taking my copper

A.D.

I use Chronometer and noticed because I eat half a pound of Grass-fed ground beef a day that my Zinc levels were good but my copper was low according to RDA standards. I had no actual symptoms of anything but I wanted to experiment so I simply bought a Copper tincture from Amazon and started taking a small dose of half a MG. I noticed a boost of strength energy, boost of ambition to do things, it almost seemed as Testosterone went up but I can't say for sure. Sleep feels a little deeper and a slight boost in libido. I don't take Zinc supplements as I seem to hit the RDA ok but I definitely noticed overall improvement from supplementing copper.

A.D.

@A.D. Have you continued with the copper supplementation and if so are you still seeing benefits?
I've actually switched to a supplement from Trace Minerals called Liquid Ionic Zinc which has Copper, Boron, & Magnesium in the blend. Here is the link.

Because it's so concentrated and because I now eat 12oz of GF ground beef a day, I only take 1 drop per day just to top off my mineral intake. I like the fact that it has Boron and Magnesium. I sleep great, my hormones are great (Girlfriend is happy), and I have good energy and I'm still in a slight caloric deficit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals