Share Your Cronometer

Sanjutsi

I'm really curious how everyone interpretates(sp?) Ray Peat and/or Danny Roddy their eating advice. I'm currently leaning towards 1.5L freshly squeezed organic OJ, 1L organic (lactose free using lactase enzym drops) whole goat milk for halve my daily calories, the rest is coming from and a bunch of potatoes, some butter and goat cheese. On the weekends I eat some shellfish and/or beef.

I'm thinking of dropping potatoes, substituting for more milk or egss, as Ray is not very pro-starches and potatoes are rich in oxalate, and a bit too rich in copper/phosphorous.

My current issues are hair loss, Electrosensitivity(mineral imbalance or pathogenic I suspect) and low dopamine/cold temperature/bad digestion swings.

Curious how your Cronometers look!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 1.37.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 1.37.24 PM.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 385
  • Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 1.37.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 1.37.56 PM.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 372

Jam

Why don't you post yours, @Motif? No use in me posting mine, as it is not Peaty in the sense of being moderate carb / moderate protein, and high saturated fat, even though it may be useful in that I don't have dopamine, temperature, or mood issues as the OP reported. Then again, I didn't have them on a higher carb diet either, although my hands would frequently get cold, and had a slightly bloated belly before cutting down on the starch and upping saturated fat.

Jam

Welll, why not. Not for the faint of heart, I guess ;)

Attachments

• cron2.jpg
    cron2.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 352
  • cron1.jpg
    cron1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 342

Motif

Why don't you post yours, @Motif? No use in me posting mine, as it is not Peaty in the sense of being moderate carb / moderate protein, and high saturated fat, even though it may be useful in that I don't have dopamine, temperature, or mood issues as the OP reported. Then again, I didn't have them on a higher carb diet either, although my hands would frequently get cold, and had a slightly bloated belly before cutting down on the starch and upping saturated fat.

cause mine sucks.
I get like 1700 calories and for me I’m eating a „a lot“ for me. I was never good in eating.
I need some inspiration.

Motif

How much potassium are you supplementing? Don’t you think it could get dangerous to supplement it?

Jam

How much potassium are you supplementing? Don’t you think it could get dangerous to supplement it?
1 teaspoon of potassium bicarbonate contains roughly 1.5 grams of potassium, slightly less than half the RDA, so nothing at all to worry about.

Motif

But you are eating potassium rich foods too, when do you think would it get dangerous?
i mean there are warnings for potassium everywhere

Jam

But you are eating potassium rich foods too, when do you think would it get dangerous?
i mean there are warnings for potassium everywhere
I never even remotely reach close-to-dangerous levels of potassium intake, no matter what I eat. 1.5 grams of extra potassium isn't going to ever push you into the danger zone. The RDA is 3.5 grams...

Motif

I never even remotely reach close-to-dangerous levels of potassium intake, no matter what I eat. 1.5 grams of extra potassium isn't going to ever push you into the danger zone. The RDA is 3.5 grams...
Yeah probably. I’m just confused because everybody is going crazy when you tell them that you supplement potassium and it’s recommended to only take 100 mg daily.

youngsinatra

Some peat-ish aspects, but I mainly do the vertical diet for peak performance.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-13 um 17.23.14.png
Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-13 um 17.23.44.png
Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-13 um 17.24.01.png

Last edited:

ursidae

I change it constantly
it's more like 400g sardines one evening or 250 g ground red meat the next but I split them even
diet.JPG

ReSTART

People who use cronometer consistently, how did you make it as easy as possible for you?

I want to start using cronometer again, because it is really useful but... yea, I'm lazy.

Jam

I've been experimenting with substituting a lot of my saturated fat intake with additional carbs, including starch, while keeping protein the same (25% of calories).
I continue to be fully satiated between meals and do not get hungry. The conclusion, for me, is that it is the protein, not the saturated fat, that keeps me satiated.
I also do not get bloated as I used to from starch. I believe this is also due to eating enough protein with the starch. Before, I would eat way too much starch at any given meal without enough protein.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-14 113834.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-14 113834.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 114

Sefton10

Interesting. Looks like we have a similar diet / macros, except that you eat 600 calories more than I do. I think you're 6'2" though, compared to my 5'7" 160lbs.
Yes I’m 6’2” and around 192. I see you’ve been experimenting with more starch. I agree with you in terms of there being almost a sweet spot for protein. We can then play with carbs/fat around that based on personal preference. I’ve felt best upping fat and losing starch, protein always seems to end up at or just under 150g when I just eat to appetite.

Back
Top Bottom