Share All your Science backed resources citing concerns about the covid vaccine!

GorillaHead

Today I filed for religious exemption at my school for the covid vaccine.

my reasoning is simple. My religion forbids me from harming myself. I did not streasoning or anything else and they seem to have accepted it.

having science backed research can back up this reasoning. I want to be ready incase they ever were to inquire about my exemption.

so as a resource for everyone. Share what you have that cite concerns related to the covid vaccine or mrna vaccines. Etc.

please dont share half truths and verify your data. No close minded info. Just good science and education.

currently there are millions with the vaccine and they all seem dandy and thats great. And it may all be good but for people like me who are more cautious we need a resource

thank you.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I posted this a moment ago:

So important is that the introduction of the spike protein into the blood stream through the 'vaccines' is not how the natural infection pathway goes.

The definition of 'vaccine' has been changed to include mRNA gene therapy.

There is no proof that the mRNA does not enter the human cell nucleus (and maybe get imbedded into our DNA).

The liposomes from the mRNA vaccines concentrate in the ovaries, so probably with the mRNA. Some scientists are concerned that this can lead to infertility.

I saw a video where Fauci talked about 'self-propagating' vaccines. Since Big Pharma essentially was given a blank check and are not liable for side effects and there is no regulatory agency that oversees the safety of these 'vaccines' and especially their ingredients, what should stop Big Pharma to make batches where they try out 'new things'???

The official death count from the 'vaccines' in the US is somewhere around 15,000 but a VAERS whistleblower said it is more like 45,000. And these are the counted deaths. It is known that the number of deaths and side effects are vastly underreported (Oxford study), so only between 1% - 10% are reported. I don't see any benefit from these 'vaccines'. In fact, if the hospitals were allowed to use proven alternative treatments (Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, together with zinc) , then we would have (at least) 90% fewer Covid deaths. With preventative measures even less. Then the 'vaccination' looks like a really, really bad choice. How many deaths does it take to stop these medical experiments??

The AstraZeneca 'vaccine' was produced by using fetal cell lines from an aborted fetus from 1973, if you were ok with that...

Here are some documents I've saved:

Attachments

• Consequences of mRNA.pdf
    591.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Imperfect Vaccination.pdf
    900.5 KB · Views: 22
  • CDC Records Following COVID Shots.pdf
    535.7 KB · Views: 22

Fred

"The Last American Vagabond" (highly recommended) discussed how the claim that "the vaccine stays in the injection site" wasn't tested, but was assumed to be true based on similar products (and there are no similar products). This was in the original studies for the EUA if I recall correctly. TLAV is generally a compendium of issues with the vaccine.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

"The Last American Vagabond" (highly recommended) discussed how the claim that "the vaccine stays in the injection site" wasn't tested, but was assumed to be true based on similar products (and there are no similar products). This was in the original studies for the EUA if I recall correctly. TLAV is generally a compendium of issues with the vaccine.
Wait I am confused. U don't want the vaccine to stay in the injection site. Don't you want it to go systemic? What am I missing here?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

tankasnowgod

Today I filed for religious exemption at my school for the covid vaccine.

my reasoning is simple. My religion forbids me from harming myself. I did not streasoning or anything else and they seem to have accepted it.

having science backed research can back up this reasoning. I want to be ready incase they ever were to inquire about my exemption.

so as a resource for everyone. Share what you have that cite concerns related to the covid vaccine or mrna vaccines. Etc.

please dont share half truths and verify your data. No close minded info. Just good science and education.

currently there are millions with the vaccine and they all seem dandy and thats great. And it may all be good but for people like me who are more cautious we need a resource

thank you.

Take a look at some of the posts in the FDA approval thread-

Another thing you can add to your claim is that there is no "FDA Approved" vaccine available. If you look though my posts, the video with Dr. Malone, the Meryl Nass blog, and Haidut's response, it's very clear SOMETHING fishy is going on. There are at least TWO (legally distinct) Pfizer products out there, and the one named "Pfizer BioNTech Covid 19 Vaccine" is STILL under EUA, and cannot be mandated. Even if the "Cominarty" product IS approved, it's not available to the public yet (and may never be). Look at my posts and Haidut's for specific lines in the "Authorization" document to send to your school, should you want to include this fact.

I would think the deliberate obfuscation of what the FDA actually did on the 23rd (behind closed doors with no public or press scrutiny) is a huge red flag that something isn't right, even if you have no intentions of taking any "approved" product."

Fred

Another thing you can add to your claim is that there is no "FDA Approved" vaccine available. If you look though my posts, the video with Dr. Malone, the Meryl Nass blog, and Haidut's response, it's very clear SOMETHING fishy is going on. There are at least TWO (legally distinct) Pfizer products out there, and the one named "Pfizer BioNTech Covid 19 Vaccine" is STILL under EUA, and cannot be mandated. Even if the "Cominarty" product IS approved, it's not available to the public yet (and may never be). Look at my posts and Haidut's for specific lines in the "Authorization" document to send to your school, should you want to include this fact.

I would think the deliberate obfuscation of what the FDA actually did on the 23rd (behind closed doors with no public or press scrutiny) is a huge red flag that something isn't right, even if you have no intentions of taking any "approved" product."
According to the wikipedia page for "Comirnaty", it's the same vaccine with a different name: "BNT162b2 was the code name during development and testing,[24][33] tozinameran is the recommended international nonproprietary name (INN),[218] and Comirnaty is the brand name."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
God's natural immunity wins yet again.

Conclusions: This study demonstrates individuals who received the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine have different kinetics of antibody levels compared to patients who had been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, with higher initial levels but a much faster exponential decrease in the first group.

View: https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1430536332338663432?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Herbie

Wait I am confused. U don't want the vaccine to stay in the injection site. Don't you want it to go systemic? What am I missing here?
When it leaves the injection site it goes to the spleen, liver, ovaries etc and I think it travels along nerves into the brain. Ray said all this at the start of the one radio network interview for June 2021

Rick K

Thanks fo

I would think the deliberate obfuscation of what the FDA actually did on the 23rd (behind closed doors with no public or press scrutiny) is a huge red flag that something isn't right, even if you have no intentions of taking any "approved" product.
Thanks for posting this again. I did read today that the FDA states the new product name is the identical Pfizer product as per product code, just rebranded so I'm going to dig into this deeper.