Sexuality And Libido Through A Peat Prism

Erharris

This is the problem...Ive been hypogonadal for 20 months now...shut down....it started by losing a relationship, then job, then came off 3 yr run of testosterone cypionate and trenbolone E, 500 to 750 mgs a week...for 3 YEARS straight, no breaks, no pct....at 38-41. It's messed me up so bad that Im in severe depression and anxiety...debilitated, haven't been able to work...have no money...need to get better to work, need to work to get better. This has caused me to age rapidly, having horrible joint pain..been impotent for 20 months...no blood flow to extremities, no nocturnal erections...no erections ever...penile tissue loss, damaged vessels...afraid penis is damaged forever and also will never recover in size. My skin has aged horribly...cant keep muscle, just regular muscle...bone density loss, insulin resistance, I'm in prexiaberic stage because low t. Not real sure if it's primary or secondary....is there anyone knowledgeable I can speak to over phone....its asking a lot...but I'm in horrible shape and can't explain my situation well on this message board.

Constatine

This is the problem...Ive been hypogonadal for 20 months now...shut down....it started by losing a relationship, then job, then came off 3 yr run of testosterone cypionate and trenbolone E, 500 to 750 mgs a week...for 3 YEARS straight, no breaks, no pct....at 38-41. It's messed me up so bad that Im in severe depression and anxiety...debilitated, haven't been able to work...have no money...need to get better to work, need to work to get better. This has caused me to age rapidly, having horrible joint pain..been impotent for 20 months...no blood flow to extremities, no nocturnal erections...no erections ever...penile tissue loss, damaged vessels...afraid penis is damaged forever and also will never recover in size. My skin has aged horribly...cant keep muscle, just regular muscle...bone density loss, insulin resistance, I'm in prexiaberic stage because low t. Not real sure if it's primary or secondary....is there anyone knowledgeable I can speak to over phone....its asking a lot...but I'm in horrible shape and can't explain my situation well on this message board.
The diet previously mentioned on this thread with an emphasis on liver (seriously important for restoring steroid production) as well as plenty of sunlight and red-light (red light and some sunlight being exposed to the testicles) would be a good place to start. Dhea (in low doses like 5mg), pregnenolone, and a safe AI (like white mushrooms) is worth a try to reboot your system.

Miggie

Are you taking thyroid hormone? Myself and a lot of others feel like trenbolone destroyed the thyroid while using it and it makes cycling off basically impossible. So if you are not taking t3 i'd suggest you add it in. Also vitamin A seems very helpful to me whenever I take some time off steroids. I actually feel better when off then. However I never came off for such a long period such as yourself.

raypeatclips

Is this liver clear up stressful to body? Could it explain why coffee starts to make me feel spaced out after a few days of consecutive use but caffeine tablets don't?

Something weird the coffee is sprayed with? Have you tried different brands of coffee?

You may simply be having too much coffee though, it's harder to judge dosages with coffee than caffeine supp but you shouldn't be way off. Lots of people feel strange and stress hormones increasing caffeine, maybe that

japanesedude

Thats a crazy heavy cycle .
You should go straight to doctor and get HCG shot.
long term HCG is the only way to bring back your natural testosterone production.

Erharris

How much experience you have? There are so many different views on this, not sure long term hcg tho...

NathanK

How much experience you have? There are so many different views on this, not sure long term hcg tho...
HCG feels awesome. If you are secondary hypogonadal then I really think it could help get you get back on your feet feeling and having a more positive outlook for the future. It could also have a very positive effect on your testicles and libido. Do you know if you are primary hypogonadal at all? If so, HCG might not make any difference.

I know Dr. Scally's researched a "restart protocol". If youre willing to do a crazy long "3 year cycle", id do the "restart" in a heartbeat. Most likely you wouldnt need half the dosages they used. Excess HCG and/or clomid could easily become too estrogenic so watch out for those signs and adjust as necessary. Anything over 1k iu of HCG is prob pointless, fyi, but Id get those testes back working ASAP.

Amazoniac

@Amazoniac - I don't think a man is not at all attractive just because he's ill, at least not to the women who have that innate drive to care for and nurture. Personally, I'd want to take care of him. Maybe I'm mistaking your meaning of attraction in this context, though. You mean attracting sexual attention, not necessarily loving attention, in general?
You can be ill without weakness, but depressed energy leaves males with a sense of incapacity, and those drops in energy don't often occur all of the sudden, so there's this period of deniability when we try to compensate to behave normally but it's worse since it turns us into creepers, most women sense the lack of vigor from far away regardless of how we decide to deal with it. That period is not only unattractive but also repulsive for the most part. Complete honesty tends to appear only when we're not longer interested in engaging in those exchanges anymore. When this happens it's very clear in our heads that we can't provide her the masculine energy, so it affects our expression on every level and even if she manifests desire, we can't resonate.

Frankdee20

I knew there would be a topic like this somewhere. Always an interesting subject to touch upon.

Anyhow, I am just going to share my part for this discussion. I've been living the Peat lifestyle for about a month now. Before, I was Paleo with almost no sugar at all. I have never had any sexual problems before and I am 25 years old. Anyhow, I don't know if this is appropriate, but I masturbate almost daily once or twice (mainly before bed) and I have morning wood quite frequently. I don't know if this is excessive or not but maybe I should limit it to 2-3 times a week. What are your thoughts?

P.S. For people who are struggling with low libido, I strongly believe if you keep your zinc levels high, your libido will improve.

Let me say your quite lucky to be masturbating that often, and report no ill effects. Morning wood is actually a good indication to me at least. I find that there's a difference in how I feel after masturbation vs real sex. Masturbation makes me very weak and flat and dumb afterwards. Perhaps the oxytocin released during sex counterbalances any stress response or dip in neurotransmitters. Also, Zinc isn't really a master sex mineral that people make it out to be. I've taken it in 15-30 mg daily doses off and on in conjunction with other trace minerals, and there's no boost in libido for me. Sexuality is very intricate and perhaps not so cut and dry when it comes to augmentation via supplements, or medicines. Who knows really

Amazoniac

You can be ill without weakness, but depressed energy leaves males with a sense of incapacity, and those drops in energy don't often occur all of the sudden, so there's this period of deniability when we try to compensate to behave normally but it's worse since it turns us into creepers, most women sense the lack of vigor from far away regardless of how we decide to deal with it. That period is not only unattractive but also repulsive for the most part. Complete honesty tends to appear only when we're not longer interested in engaging in those exchanges anymore. When this happens it's very clear in our heads that we can't provide her the masculine energy, so it affects our expression on every level and even if she manifests desire, we can't resonate.
I forgot to add that flirting involves some tension/pressure and release that goes back and forth in a playful manner, it's difficult to sustain that if weak..

Wagner83

I forgot to add that flirting involves some tension/pressure and release that goes back and forth in a playful manner, it's difficult to sustain that if weak..
I don't agree with your views, flirting just for the sake of it can be really positive for all the people involved (if no neediness etc...).

Amazoniac

I don't agree with your views, flirting just for the sake of it can be really positive for all the people involved (if no neediness etc...).
Yeah, I can be wrong, but I can't think otherwise.
Those engagements are stimulating, when weak we're usually hyperreactive or too blunt to react at all, either way it tends to mess up interactions of that sort.

I was watching Gershom Zajicek's latest video the other day where he talked about autism and schizophrenia, in both conditions there's lack of energy and the person becomes apathetic to external influences in attempt to protect the brain from sensorial overload, and instead seek predictable patterns. When iwonderwhysuchisbarelyposting weak we tend to avoid these novel activities in order to preserve the energy for priorities, I can't think of them as being invigorating unless you have adequate energy to respond. It doesn't mean that finding someone you like won't be invigorating, it's just that flirting doesn't go well with lack of vitality: it doesn't occur effortlessly and naturally as it should, most of the time it doesn't even happen.

Check this out if you makehimvocalagain haven't already:
Energy, Fatigue And Exhaustion - An Interview With Paul Eck

Last edited:

Wagner83

Yeah, I can be wrong, but I can't think otherwise.
I can't think of them as being invigorating unless you have adequate energy to respond. It doesn't mean that finding someone you like won't be invigorating, it's just that flirting doesn't go well with lack of vitality: it doesn't occur effortlessly and naturally as it should, most of the time it doesn't even happen.

Check this out if you makehimvocalagain haven't already:
Energy, Fatigue And Exhaustion - An Interview With Paul Eck

If I don't have the energy I don't flirt, that's it. If I do have the energy to flirt and I want to it can be positive. Not sure what you mean by flirting though, as I understand it it's first and foremost a playful interactions with the other sex, like Jennifer described in the other thread, old men who flirt are not necessarily looking to get laid, but it's a funny exchange of words/looks etc..

DaveFoster

If I don't have the energy I don't flirt, that's it. If I do have the energy to flirt and I want to it can be positive. Not sure what you mean by flirting though, as I understand it it's first and foremost a playful interactions with the other sex, like Jennifer described in the other thread, old men who flirt are not necessarily looking to get laid, but it's a funny exchange of words/looks etc..
I'm the same way. Maybe having some aspirin and a coke on hand at all times would help.

Amazoniac

Like pboy schooled us, older men are more experienced, and so more secure. The pressure/release doesn't have the same intensity, and so it's less demanding. On top of that they can usually visualize the bigger picture of the situation better, which makes those moments insignificant, reducing even more the intensity..

Last edited:

Steve123

Hehe.

I've been on this for about a month.

Before, just average joe I guess. I've had depressions for many years and tried alot of things to cure it. It was last year that I started reading more about nutrition. I was just tired of being suicidal really. And my doctors couldn't help me.

No big interest in the other sex really, I could lie in the same bed with a top notch woman and my warrior wouldn't respond, due to my depression I guess.

Milk is the main thing for me, 50-60% of my diet is milk. The rest is orange juice, cheese, meat like 2 times a week. Coffee 3 times a day. I try to have carrots every day, just to eat some on the go or make a salad with some cheese and shrimps. And of course...gummy bears for the gelatin :rockout
Thats interesting, what type of milk would you be drinking and how much cheese daily etc?

fradon

Interesting khoidn87.

I have a friend who,
before he started taking antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills
and also sleeping pills and high blood pressure pills,
would try to have sex and/or masturbate 3 times a day. :shock:
He would masturbate in the morning before trying to get his wife
to have sex around mid-day;
he explained to me that the moring masturbation was to relieve the pressure
so that if his wife rejected his overtures later
he would not feel so desperately rejected. :roll:

This guy smokes non-stop
and drinks a lot
and eats a Lot of meat...and not special meat either,
just commercial stuff.

Never have known what to make of him from a Peatian viewpoint.

I also used to know a couple of women
who had extremely heavy periods
and very high sex drives.
In fact, one would pre-screen boyfriends by telling them
that during certain days or weeks of the month
that the selectable boyfriend Must have sex with her every day.
These women were also very aggressive.
Not just sexually but generally.
One was a girlfriend of mine and
during certain phases of the month I kinduv lived in fear
because she had so much aggressive tension/energy
I knew some of it at least was bound to come my way.
It didn't help matters at all when my libido started crashing
and I couldn't deliver very well.
These girls' diets were sortuv just omnivorous, non-junk.
One was a vegetarian--the pre-screening one.
The other was very proud of her only dietary dictum: moderation.

I've wondered about those girls from a Peat viewpoint.
Peat has said that in some instances excess estrogen
causes sexual insatiability.
I'd like to see all of the above people's pertinent Peatian labwork.

high testosterone from insulin resistance...aggressive sexually but can lead to PCOS...

Frankdee20

Premature ejaculation is strongly correlated with high adrenalin, estrogen and serotonin. The drug clonidine is successfully used to treat the condition, and it does that by reducing both adrenalin and serotonin. Can't find the study right now but you can search PubMed.

I know this an old post, but what caught my attention is how ironic that SSRIS are used to treat premature ejaculation. Since you say high Serotonin is part of it, well I guess that shows after a while, maybe SSRI lower serotonin, via downregulation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals