Sexuality And Libido Through A Peat Prism

loess

Thanks all for helping me understand the conversions. With the various supplements that I use, my preference is to at first measure it out, and over time eventually evolve myself to the point where I can pretty much eyeball the average dosage that's effective for me, and slightly increase or decrease it depending on the my needs and variables at play on a particular day or at a particular moment. So this info helps a lot with regard to figuring it out with Lotioncrafter (I use the 95% blend).

Dutchie

OK,going all out here...but...

OMG,are there people/women here who experience their libido kicking in?
That happens to me sometimes lately (I think it's my libido and I think it's supposed to be good) and it is soooo foreign to me! I always thougth of myself as an asexual person,but when the libido kicks in.....man it's weirding me out!(and also strangely amusing and feels kind of nice....and naugthy/teasing,I migth add;))
During those phases I love to listen to sexy sultry songs like Burning Desire by Lana Del Rey.

I have been experimenting with Lisuride for the last several days and all I gotta say is Oh My Stars and Garters!!!

If, by any chance, you think that a lowish libido might be dopamine related, do give Dopergin a sample...that is all. :eek:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
hehehe oh boy, the cat is out of the bag. meow. :mrgreen: :lol:

Jennifer

Dutchie said:
OK,going all out here...but...

OMG,are there people/women here who experience their libido kicking in?
That happens to me sometimes lately (I think it's my libido and I think it's supposed to be good) and it is soooo foreign to me! I always thougth of myself as an asexual person,but when the libido kicks in.....man it's weirding me out!(and also strangely amusing and feels kind of nice....and naugthy/teasing,I migth add;))
During those phases I love to listen to sexy sultry songs like Burning Desire by Lana Del Rey.

Haha! Love the candidness, J. :)

I was going to write that post we talked about, asking the women if an extremely high libido from progest-e was normal since I too was really weirded out by it, but then I was told it was healthy so that was that!

So...sultry music like Burning Desires, huh?

I wondered why my preference for upbeat music slowly turned to a preference for sap. Lots of love songs lately. I've lost count of how many times in the past two weeks I've listened to Ed Sheeran's song Thinking Out Loud! Still doesn't beat In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel, though.

thebigpeatowski, listen to any good songs lately? ;)

I love In Your Eyes, love it!

But lately, I'm on a bizarre funky neo-psychedelic folk rock groove that I simply cannot explain. Going to see PHISH for the first time ever this Saturday to see if I can cope with my condition publicly, lol. Just listened to the Farm Aid concert from 1998 with Neil Young and Phish doing Down By The River...OMG, EPIC!!!

http://youtu.be/iUuaMWxUcKY

...running to check out Lana Del Ray

BingDing

Epic, indeed, brought back a lot of memories.

A PHISH show may be the best place to score LSD if you have any interest in it. The narcs are glaringly obvious and the people who are cool always seem to have a source. I'm keen to try it again, maybe I need to get to a show!

Filip1993

Listen to James Arthur, he's the best artist in the world right now imo. I'm in love. No homo though.

Jennifer

Ooh...good music, guys!

thebigpeatowski, that's awesome! Hope you have fun Saturday!

Filip, I like James Arthur too. I LOVE his song Recovery.

Dutchie

Charlie said:
I have been listening to the same kind of music lately, all lovey dovey stuff. I am totally stuck on Lana Del Ray lately, she takes me to another world.

Personally,I wouldn't call Lana del Rey songs lovey dovey,that's reserved for sappy popmusic like Justin Timberlake imho.;)
I don't like all of Lana's songs,but Burning Desire is awesome! And I actually like Within Temptation's version of Summertime Sadness better than Lana's.

My experience Peating has been wild, to say the least. I went from a Low-carb/High-fat diet, (pre-Peat) where I was a cortisol/adrenaline driven high strung skinny-fat b*tch with NO interest in sex at all and couldn't orgasm even if I tried.

Started Peating and right away my sleep was better and libido increased, but was still sort of hit and miss. I went through some crazy physical transformations over the months and have now arrived at a whole new place, sexually speaking. My libido is THROUGH THE ROOF, very very intense, focused and easy....despite being 48 years old, I feel like a teenager again. Who knew?

The things that have directly been responsible for this complete transformation are: thyroid meds, eating LOTS of protein and sugar while keeping fat very low. Adding Progest-E in near insane amounts. Reducing serotonin as much as possible through lowered tryptophan intake and MORE GELATIN. And of course Lisuride...

Yes indeedy, 48 is the new 20 with .10 mg. of Dopergin at a time.

Jennifer

thebigpeatowski said:
My experience Peating has been wild, to say the least. I went from a Low-carb/High-fat diet, (pre-Peat) where I was a cortisol/adrenaline driven high strung skinny-fat b*tch with NO interest in sex at all and couldn't orgasm even if I tried.

Started Peating and right away my sleep was better and libido increased, but was still sort of hit and miss. I went through some crazy physical transformations over the months and have now arrived at a whole new place, sexually speaking. My libido is THROUGH THE ROOF, very very intense, focused and easy....despite being 48 years old, I feel like a teenager again. Who knew?

The things that have directly been responsible for this complete transformation are: thyroid meds, eating LOTS of protein and sugar while keeping fat very low. Adding Progest-E in near insane amounts. Reducing serotonin as much as possible through lowered tryptophan intake and MORE GELATIN. And of course Lisuride...

Well, I think I'm finally feeling like a teenager should feel. I don't have much to go by. LOL

My progesterone has been nonexistent since at least puberty given that until I started supplementing progest-e, I had had less then ten periods total in my life. I need to take high doses of it to have a cycle and I did not expect to feel what I'm feeling. It actually feels a bit uncomfortable because it's so foreign to me. I mean, I thought something was wrong with me and then when I found out this high libido was normal, I felt really embarrassed.

The sad part is, I told doctor after doctor that I wasn't having periods and only one checked my hormones and even then, progesterone was never checked. Instead I was put on estrogen and when I still wasn't getting my period, I was put on birth control along with the estrogen.

From the beginning, I had told my doctor that I was feeling suicidal since starting the estrogen, something I had never felt before in my life, but she never considered it was the cause. After 4 months on it, I finally snapped one day and almost followed through with killing myself. Luckily, I stopped myself and rushed to see my brother, frantically asking him to just talk to me and he was able to calm me down.

After that incident, I immediately stopped taking the estrogen and asked my family to keep a close eye on me. I told my doctor the following week about what had happened, but didn't tell her about stopping the estrogen. Upon hearing this, she pulls out a little black book and starts searching through it to see how she should adjust my dose. I thought "Seriously! I just told you that I almost killed myself and you don't tell me to stop the estrogen immediately?" She just didn't know any better. She did what she had been taught to do.

So now I'm a confused 33 year old, but it's a hell of a lot better than being dead. LOL

When you say you get a "LOT" of protein, tbigp, how much do you get a day in general? I've been getting over 150g due to all the sugared milk I'm drinking, but by the end of the day, I'm still hungry for more protein.

Wow, what a story! It still amazes me how completely incompetent some doctors are. I had horrific PMS and my periods were disabling because I would lose so much blood when I was in high school. My doctor also put me on the birth control pill, said it would "normalize" my hormones. I became severely depressed and suicidal as well, just like you. I only took them for two months because they made me feel so awful, I couldn't handle it at all and always marveled at the girls who could take them for years on end. Wished I knew about progesterone way back then....

In the beginning I ate the recommended 80 grams, but always felt better when I accidentally ate more. I changed my Cron-O settings to 100 grams and shoot for that as a daily goal, but I notice that I almost always eat more than 100. I eat sort of intuitively, so it's hard to be specific. Some days I eat 130 gm, some days 103, occasionally its 150 gm. like you. My point is that 80 gm does not cut it for me personally and I have no idea why that is, it's just where I feel best.

I'm a huge believer in listening to YOUR body as an individual....everyone is unique that way. I think if your body is telling you to eat more than 150 gm. of protein then you should try it and see how it goes. Gelatin added to milk with sugar and salt works great for me and I love the taste. I will admit tho, I get weird looks and a lot of "eeeew, gross" comments when people see me mixing it up.

Are you able to make/eat gelatinous broth? That's a soothing and savory way to get more nutrients in.

Jennifer

thebigpeatowski said:
Are you able to make/eat gelatinous broth? That's a soothing and savory way to get more nutrients in.

I was going to get some bones next time I go to the farm so hopefully I can make some broth soon. I add gelatin to my milk too. I like how it makes it sort of creamy. :)

BingDing

Just curious, tbp, did you get lisuride when you were in Mexico? I thought about asking you to check prices while you were there, it's pretty steep at the online places. It's definitely on my list of things to try.

Hi BingDing, Unfortunately I didn't get any meds on this trip. I could only find one pharmacy that was within walking distance in Bucerias and it was such a TINY little place, they didn't have much of anything, no Cynoplus, no Dopergin, nada. I should have taken a taxi into Puerto Vallarta to find a bigger pharmacy, but no one else wanted to go with me and I didn't want to go alone. I originally purchased my lisuride from an online Mexican pharmacy, seems to me it was like $68 or so for 28 tabletas, such spendy little pills. I will make a better effort on my next trip down.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals