Sexuality And Libido Through A Peat Prism

dukez07

Have you tried the SurthRival brand? It's the strongest elk antler there is. It's a 35 to 1 extract, that is soaked in grape alcohol, which you take sublingulally. If you take it chronically, you should see results. It's very expensive, though.

Hmm, well, what works for me is sticking to real foods as much as I can. Gummy bears, store bought OJ and other processed things of similar nature had nothing but negative effects on me. Limiting liquids as much as I possibly can (higher liquid intake is a huge stress on my body). So eating more dried foods. Even adding salt seems unnecessary if my diet is not overloaded with liquids. All of these things help my metabolism and libido. Fat definitely kills it. My energy goes right down, and libido follows suit. On a low fat diet, my erections are better and my energy levels are higher. So clear benefits in my case. Obviously, sticking to low fat all the time is easier said than done. I have eliminated meat and cheese completely.

Mittir

Filip1993 said:
My libido is better when I drink whole milk

I have noticed the same thing with whole fat milk and reduced fat milk.
I have not tried fat free milk. I get a milder response from farmers cheese.
Protein intake plays a big role in libido, i think in milk the wholeness of nutrients, vitamin,
fat, protein and carb that do the job. We will be missing fat soluble vitamins in fat free milk.

chris

Filip1993 said:
My libido is better when I drink whole milk. How much fat do you eat in a day dukes?

Filip1993 - How much fat do you eat per day to get increased libido?

Curt :-)

Just bumping this thread; I tried high doses (12g) of taurine a while ago. Did not feel good; felt hazy and sedated. I tried again a few days ago @ 3g in the morning. Has increased libido and motivation gently yet noticeably. 50mg of B6 seems to help me with motivation but not so much with libido.

bababooey

Haidut,

Gosh I would love to know what a strong libido feels like for once. Let's say I just wanted to try your suggestions in their most basic form. Would that be as described in your initial post, 2 meals of protein powder/gelatin mixture along with the supplemental bcaa and the vitamins etc you recommend? Would the rest of the day consist of typical peaty stuff: milk oj liver etc? I guess my question is what do I eat the rest of the day if anything?

haidut

Forum Supporter
bababooey said:
Haidut,

Gosh I would love to know what a strong libido feels like for once. Let's say I just wanted to try your suggestions in their most basic form. Would that be as described in your initial post, 2 meals of protein powder/gelatin mixture along with the supplemental bcaa and the vitamins etc you recommend? Would the rest of the day consist of typical peaty stuff: milk oj liver etc? I guess my question is what do I eat the rest of the day if anything?

You eat your normal diet. The protein meals I wrote about were meant as a food, not as a libido "supplement". The libido effects are felt usually within an hour or so, and if you do this for several days libido should stay chronically high. Adding some vitamin E (about 400IU) should help as well as it lowers prolactin, which also increases libido.

aquaman

haidut said:
1. About 140g of protein daily in divided doses. My protein is a mix I make. I ordered some pure whey, pure casein, and pure gelatin powder. Both the whey and casein I order say on the label they have no added tryptophan and cysteine, which is important because most commercial whey and casein do have those two amino acids added on top of what is naturally present in the protein itself. The label also lists the amount of each amino acid in 100g of protein and both tryptophan and cystein are very low. I make a mixture of about 70g that I take in the morning and evening for a total of 140g. The mixture is as follows: 20g whey, 20g casein, 30g gelatin. I mix that powder dry and then use a tablespoon to ingest it and chase down with some orange juice.
2. Supplements: vitamin E (lowers both prolactin and estrogen), zinc (lowers both prolactin and estrogen), vitamin B6 (lowers prolactin and in old studies from the 1970s seems to be acting as an agonist of dopamine "receptors", BCAA (compete with tryptophan for transport into the brain so taking them lowers serotonin to achieve an effect similar to that magical substance RP mentions called P-chloro-phenylalanine), Magnesium (improves excretion of estrogen from the body). Dosage: 30mg zinc (as zinc gluconate), 5 mg B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 2000mg mixed tocoherols (not a typo - yes I mean 2000mg and not 2000IU), 3500mg BCAA.

Do you still do this?

haidut

Forum Supporter
aquaman said:
haidut said:
1. About 140g of protein daily in divided doses. My protein is a mix I make. I ordered some pure whey, pure casein, and pure gelatin powder. Both the whey and casein I order say on the label they have no added tryptophan and cysteine, which is important because most commercial whey and casein do have those two amino acids added on top of what is naturally present in the protein itself. The label also lists the amount of each amino acid in 100g of protein and both tryptophan and cystein are very low. I make a mixture of about 70g that I take in the morning and evening for a total of 140g. The mixture is as follows: 20g whey, 20g casein, 30g gelatin. I mix that powder dry and then use a tablespoon to ingest it and chase down with some orange juice.
2. Supplements: vitamin E (lowers both prolactin and estrogen), zinc (lowers both prolactin and estrogen), vitamin B6 (lowers prolactin and in old studies from the 1970s seems to be acting as an agonist of dopamine "receptors", BCAA (compete with tryptophan for transport into the brain so taking them lowers serotonin to achieve an effect similar to that magical substance RP mentions called P-chloro-phenylalanine), Magnesium (improves excretion of estrogen from the body). Dosage: 30mg zinc (as zinc gluconate), 5 mg B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 2000mg mixed tocoherols (not a typo - yes I mean 2000mg and not 2000IU), 3500mg BCAA.

Do you still do this?

I was doing all of this while metabolism was low. Now that I have depleted a good deal of PUFA I don;t really feel the need to do all of these. I still take vitamin E, and sometimes supplement with BCAA. However, I found that gelatin now works just as well as BCAA. Back when the post was made, gelatin was giving me indigestion and no benefit. Since it is working now, I take BCAA only occasionally when I expect a large tryptophan meal (i.e. meat, shellfish, etc).
Things evolve for me as my metabolism is (hopefully) improving:):

natedawggh

Using progesterone with Pregnenolone (i'm male) gives me a raging libido, like better than when I was a teenager, and I am not physically active at all. In addition, having adequate carbohydrates (especially potato) increases my energy and ejaculate volume and strength.

bababooey

Interesting natedawghh,

I take preg but I thought progesterone was mostly a female hormone. Maybe I'll give this combo a try. How much of each do you use daily?

loess

haidut said:
Filip1993 said:
@Haidut Okey, good to know. One more question, how do you measure your vitamin e dosage (lotion crafter)? If I want to take 400 iu, how much should I take then? Thanks!

You can Google it:):
Something along the lines of "convert vitamin IU to mg".
The rule is that 1IU = 0.67mg
So, 400IU * 0.67 = 268mg
I use a syringe or a medical spoon, but since I am taking high dosage regular utensils work for me as well.

OK, so I'm not so good with conversions when dealing with the varying densities of substances. I've got a medical syringe here (the kind with a tiny needle) labeled with measurements in CC's and I'd like to use it to measure out 800 IU (or 536 mg) of Lotioncrafter Vitamin E. Exactly how many CC's is that?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
One ml is equivalent to one cc. If you can find out how many mg or IU's are in a ml then each cc would be the same dose. Hope that helps.

answersfound

aspirin gives me a raging libido

haidut

Forum Supporter
Blossom said:
One ml is equivalent to one cc. If you can find out how many mg or IU's are in a ml then each cc would be the same dose. Hope that helps.

Just for clarification - 1ml = 1cc but only for water. You have to factor in the density of the material. Fortunately, tocopherol has almost the same density as water (tocopherol density is 950.00 kg/m³ and water is 1000.00 kg/m³) and 1cc is about 1ml is about 1g. So, 800 IU of tocopherol is about 500mg, which is 0.5g, which is 0.5cc.
Makes sense?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
haidut said:
Blossom said:

Just for clarification - 1ml = 1cc but only for water. You have to factor in the density of the material. Fortunately, tocopherol has almost the same density as water (tocopherol density is 950.00 kg/m³ and water is 1000.00 kg/m³) and 1cc is about 1ml is about 1g. So, 800 IU of tocopherol is about 500mg, which is 0.5g, which is 0.5cc.
Makes sense?
Thanks for the clarification.

Mittir

@loess

According to lotioncrafter website their mixed tocopherol T50 vitamin E has
50 percent active blend. It has 50 percent vitamin E and rest is soy bean oil as base.
That means 1 ml/1cc of T50 E has about 0.5 ml/cc of vitamin E.
0.5 CC of that solution should have approximately 500 mg of vitamin E.

They have another blend of 95 percent, half cc should give about 500 mg of E

kiran

haidut said:
Just for clarification - 1ml = 1cc but only for water.

You confused yourself. 1ml=1cc (1liter=1000cc or 1/1000 cubic meter) by definition. Conversion from volume to weight depends on the density. It's 1ml of water = 1g.

haidut

Forum Supporter
kiran said:
haidut said:
Just for clarification - 1ml = 1cc but only for water.

You confused yourself. 1ml=1cc (1liter=1000cc or 1/1000 cubic meter) by definition. Conversion from volume to weight depends on the density. It's 1ml of water = 1g.

Sorry, my fault, you are right. But the clarification still holds since loess was asking how much of the 1cc to use to get 800 IU of tocopherol and for that you need to know the density.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals