Sexual Arousal Is A Stressor

Jib

I'm experiencing this lately.

I'll definitely vouch for sexual arousal being a stressor. Honestly, being in love seems like a stressor too. A huge one. An absolutely tremendous one. One of the biggest there is. I swear, being in love is like having worse brain function than a drug addict. I've been there done that. No interest in going back. "In love" just means prolonged infatuation. You're already "in love" when you have a thing for some girl. I don't want to do that anymore.

I love my ex, for example, but I'm not in love with her. I love her by wanting the best for her. Who she is as a person. But I hardly ever think about her anymore. I have love for her. But I'm not in love with her. My mind doesn't replay loops about her all the time anymore, like it did when I was "in love." We're still the same people we were back then. Just now, it's been a while since detoxing from the love drug. The only difference was being under the influence of a drug.

And I am absolutely not interested in being in love with anyone else ever again for as long as I live. I'm done with it. I am not bitter at all. It's genuinely, I simply don't want to experience that. I've had my fill of it. More than my fill. It's like eating the same thing every day for a month and then you get so sick of it you never want to even look at it again.

Mastery over sexual urges is an interesting topic. That's been my focus lately. Avoiding them completely one level. Being able to experience them, but not be a slave to them. That is a level far beyond that. Right now I'm at the bottom of the mountain looking up.

Hirri

From a female perspective I personally see it as a huge stressor myself. In fact when I went to endocrinologist to check my hormone levels, annoying arousal was one of the symptoms to tell her why I want to check my hormones. I noticed it is strongly attached to menstrual cycle which is natural, but it's exhausting and very stressful. And it takes many forms from just the urge to have sex to sex dreams and orgasms during sleep if it's avoided which then leave me super confused in the morning. To be honest, I don't see anything positive about this especially knowing the fact that those urges match the most fertile period of the month and I avoid sex in order not to get pregnant. But even if I put preventing pregnancy away (no intercourse or using barrier methods), it's just not a pleasant thing because even after orgasms I just feel more tensed and like I am on cocaine or something (not that I tried it but I imagine it's something similar), plus sex in general is so boring when you're older than 20 (my personal opinion) and the life is so much more in harmony when there is no this urge (other days of the cycle) which leads to better concentration, happiness, calmness etc. However, for me it seems that it's purely from the inside and cannot be avoided. I also did not have this at all when I was on birth control pills for years.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals