Sexist Body Terms

alephx

Rather than silly it is disgusting how they are brainwashing kids. If they are not sure that they are male or female how can they ever be sure of anything else? I'd say it is even more basic to identity than a name; you might hit your head and forget everything but at least you could tell you are an X or Y.

Inaut

All this gender identity nonsense is just a pretext to the real end game...Transhumanism.... The ritual can only proceed once a person has been initiated..... I feel bad for the children :( God save them

Marcine

All this gender identity nonsense is just a pretext to the real end game...Transhumanism.... The ritual can only proceed once a person has been initiated..... I feel bad for the children :( God save them
Absolutely , as well as NORMALIZING pedophilia.

GreekDemiGod

Some of the most idiotic (leftist) ideologies coming from America. Gender studies, denial of evolutionary psychology..
Western values my ****.
What's worse is that developing countries sees such ideas as progressive, failing to realize the decline of the West.

milkboi

I think what would be the most useful to fight this ridiculous way of thinking is actually embodying masculine/feminine traits (depending on which combination of chromosomes you have) in the best possible way. Men being physically and mentally strong, decisive, confident. Women being very feminine in their appearance and their character, meaning being more emphatic and caring. I feel like demonstrating how beautiful both of the genders actually are/can be when embraced could serve to promote the natural way of gender dynamics.

LeeLemonoil

Ideally so. That’s why there is full-scale estrogenization by way of toxins going on.
We know that fundamentally sound and healthy males foundation is a healthy endocrine situation / androgen metabolism.

We further know, proven by lots of behavioral studies, that good androgen / stress hormone rations makes men more cooperative, peaceful and calm. But also ready to work abd fight for a juster and saner society. Not justice warriors. Real men.
And with Millions of sane and healthy middle class males ready to fight perverted elites and their schemes those would never prevail.
But they worked in the shadows, corrupted too many, had the help of agricultural societies predisposition to estrogenic circumstances and then did all they can to poison everyone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals