Sex And Tired Eyes

M

metabolizm

Usually the day after intercourse I suffer from extremely dry, tired eyes for a whole day. Sometimes it's so bad I can barely keep them open. I'm not necessarily tired in the normal sense - it's really local to my eyes. Does anyone know what causes this? Could orgasm be draining me of something, or affecting my hormones, in such a way as to bring about this particular effect?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have experienced this too, not sure if sex knocks the Immune system for a day or so, hmmn

OP
M

metabolizm

I have experienced this too, not sure if sex knocks the Immune system for a day or so, hmmn

Glad to know I'm not the only one. There's probably some supplement that would solve the problem - I'm just not sure what it is.

Sheik

Maybe there's biologically less incentive to put on a happy face/be social.

Could be the lowering of a hormone (testosterone) for example after getting laid.

Ableton

same for me
I think its prolactin. Prolactin lowering measures like nofap/not oversleeping, seem to improve tiredness/puffy eyes

alephx

Yes, I get this sometimes, I've noticed it since I was a teenager. For me some things that have previously helped are, having enough vitamin A and grenetin. Also, whenever I have good quality wheat germ, my eyes go crazy white and glossy.

Iraber

What a joke. Oversleeping relative to what? To what other people sleep? You obviously need more sleep for a reason. You will eventually return to normal sleep levels. Just when I thought I heard it all, lol.

GutFeeling

Try
images - 2020-06-27T220838.075.jpeg

OP
M

metabolizm

same for me
I think its prolactin. Prolactin lowering measures like nofap/not oversleeping, seem to improve tiredness/puffy eyes

I thought prolactin too, but hard to verify.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals