During follicular phase (day 3) :
TSH : 6.38 micro UI/ml
FSH : 5.40 micro UI/ml
LH : 27.70 micro UI/ml
Prolactine : 9.80 ng/ml
During lutheal phase (day 18) :
Progesterone : 0.2 ng/ml

It seems like i am hypothyroid and i am wondering if my extremely low
progesterone and high LH levels are due to hypothyroidism or is it a premonpause?
I am 25 years old and i have suffered from PCOS but last time i got an echography i didnt have any cysts

unnamed

Given your age I would be optimistic that it isn’t premenopause or that it is potentially fixable. Some women enter early menopause simply from nutritional deficiency but they have the ability to heal. Hypothyroidism is almost always involved with the hormonal imbalance you listed and I would just recommend changing your diet and lifestyle first. Eat following Ray’s advice and articles since you are here, stay away from things like birth control, products and plastics and you should be in a good direction.
Hello everyone i need help
I got my blood test results and they reveal a severe hormonal imbalance
During follicular phase (day 3) :
TSH : 6.38 micro UI/ml
FSH : 5.40 micro UI/ml
LH : 27.70 micro UI/ml
Prolactine : 9.80 ng/ml
During lutheal phase (day 18) :
Progesterone : 0.2 ng/ml

It seems like i am hypothyroid and i am wondering if my extremely low
progesterone and high LH levels are due to hypothyroidism or is it a premonpause?
I am 25 years old and i have suffered from PCOS but last time i got an echography i didnt have any cysts

OP
L

Lilly_Po

Given your age I would be optimistic that it isn’t premenopause or that it is potentially fixable. Some women enter early menopause simply from nutritional deficiency but they have the ability to heal. Hypothyroidism is almost always involved with the hormonal imbalance you listed and I would just recommend changing your diet and lifestyle first. Eat following Ray’s advice and articles since you are here, stay away from things like birth control, products and plastics and you should be in a good direction.
Thank you so much