Severe eye issues . From nolvadex aka tamoxifen a serm ..

tommyg130

When I came off anabolic steroids I used nolvadex as part of the pct in too high of a dose for too long because I was ignorant. My eyes have been rly problematic for over a year now. Everything has a yellow tint, and even when I’m not tired overall it’s just hard to keep my eyes open. They just feel inflamed and dry. At night time or early morning I absolutely can’t be around Artificial light. It’s weird bc my vision is still 20/20 when I just look for distance. But speaking with someone eye to eye is weird and just my visual consciousness is weird. Almost like my brain and eyes are firing together is how I would Explain it. Eye vision issues with nolvadex are rare apparently, but known of. Is anyone familiar with this? Or have any ideas how I could maybe remedy it?.?? I’m 25

OP
T

tommyg130

Possible liver problems ?
I have an abdomen ultra sound scheduled for tmrw actually. My liver enzymes are low normal. Not sure if that means anything. My blood sugar is absurdly disregulated and I crave food always so maybe. Nolvadex is also infamous for causing blood clots so idk. My whole Body feels 1000lbs and my legs and calf’s ache.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals