Severe brain fog

iLoveSugar

Need help with severe brain fog. It's bad that it makes me wobbly, dizzy and severe fatigue. Doctors have no idea as well. Need some suggestions.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Vestibular issues, gut issues or neck issues are all things I'm pondering. Maybe caffeine and or starch issues.

HeyThere

- Get to a good chiropractor. Focus on vertebra C1 and C2, but have all checked obviously.
- Check BLOOD PRESSURE
- Are your neck muscles really tight and bother you?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I do use nicotine pouches also (Zyn). I'm not sure if I can't do stimulants or not.

I do have it every day.

Phosphor

Try a rotation diet. For me, giving up lectins made a HUGE difference. I had leaky gut from that and other things, and the brain fog was caused by things getting in my bloodstream from my gut that simply were not supposed to be.
You will have to look up what food contain lectins -- the list is quite long. Grains, legumes, squash, nightshades, even grain-fed animal products. It can be done.
Thyroid? Sugar? Mold exposure? (usually mold is hidden and people have NO IDEA they are in exposure, and doctors also have NO IDEA how to test for it.) There are so many things. If you have not totally cleaned up your diet and your environment, it could be any combination of things.

PeskyPeater

Need help with severe brain fog. It's bad that it makes me wobbly, dizzy and severe fatigue. Doctors have no idea as well. Need some suggestions.
I suspect major inflammation of the liver and effects from cytokines in the brain. tried aspirin or cyproheptadine?

Coffee is good thing here, it helps to protect the liver from the bad effects of oestrogen on liver enzymes that relate to the brains metabolism of tryptophan-niacin.

Fatigue in inflammatory rheumatic disorders: pathophysiological mechanisms

Abstract​

Today, inflammatory rheumatic disorders are effectively treated, but many patients still suffer from residual fatigue. This work presents pathophysiological mechanisms of fatigue. First, cytokines can interfere with neurotransmitter release at the preterminal ending. Second, a long-term increase in serum concentrations of proinflammatory cytokines increase the uptake and breakdown of monoamines (serotonin, noradrenaline and dopamine). Third, chronic inflammation can also decrease monoaminergic neurotransmission via oxidative stress (oxidation of tetrahydrobiopterin [BH4]). Fourth, proinflammatory cytokines increase the level of enzyme indoleamine-2, 3-dioxygenase activity and shunt tryptophan away from the serotonin pathway. Fifth, oxidative stress stimulates astrocytes to inhibit excitatory amino acid transporters. Sixth, astrocytes produce kynurenic acid that acts as an antagonist on the α7-nicotinic acetylcholine receptor to inhibit dopamine release. Jointly, these actions result in increased glutamatergic and decreased monoaminergic neurotransmission. The above-described pathophysiological mechanisms negatively affect brain functioning in areas that are involved in fatigue.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I do drink coffee daily and used to take cyprophetadine often. I still have a bunch. The problem is--the lingering effects the entire next day is disastrous. I am so droggy, tires, etc from even 1 mg. I take aspirin daily as well.

PeskyPeater

I do drink coffee daily and used to take cyprophetadine often. I still have a bunch. The problem is--the lingering effects the entire next day is disastrous. I am so droggy, tires, etc from even 1 mg. I take aspirin daily as well.
okay. good thing that you are taking those meds but to bad it's not helping you so much.

I would start with blocking PUFA release as best as possible with niacinamide and vitamin E in olive oil to improve autophagy of Intestinal epithelial cells and wheat brain in greek yogurt to improve the thickness of gut lining together with cascara to improve gut motility.

fellow1

Food with high calcium making my brain fog so much worse, it's almost instant worsening. what's the connection ? My calcium levels are in range.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals