Severe Bloating - Please Help

OP
A

Andy316

Thanks Amazoniac. Not sure about that as I tend to balance my diet (not mentioned in my earlier post) through different tolerable veggie sources, fruits and animal protein. Whether my body is utilizing the nutrients due to my slow metabolism because of an underactive thyroid is another question.

pizzasteve

Thanks Steve, I will use that suggestion starting tommorow and let you know of the progress. Why is juice a problem and not the whole fruit (Too much oxygen when juicing it??)

It is chemically related to aspirin, which is a derivative of salicylic acid. The citric acid can also irritate the gut in some people. I had to quit drinking orange juice for this reason.

OP
A

Andy316

It is chemically related to aspirin, which is a derivative of salicylic acid. The citric acid can also irritate the gut in some people. I had to quit drinking orange juice for this reason.

Could sugar (fructose, glucose) be a trigger too? Is there a fix for this through supplementation, apart from not eating those foods?

pizzasteve

Could sugar (fructose, glucose) be a trigger too? Is there a fix for this through supplementation, apart from not eating those foods?

Yes. Personally I don’t do well on high sugar, I feel bloated. But I can eat all the fruit I want without problems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals