Serrapeptase Experiment

Dave Clark

Can there be topical benefits of serrapeptase, such as in repairing old scar tissue or other similar skin issues?

Does anyone know how this works or any other info in using it this way?
Dr. Wong talks about a woman who had extremely large amounts of fibrotic tissue that was reduced to almost nothing. I haven't watched this for awhile, but Dr. Wong pretty much explains the ins and outs of systemic enzymes.

hearsay

Has anyone had some interesting results or experiments with serrapeptase lately? I bought doctor’s best serra natto (40,000 spu serra, 2,000fu natto) and took it irregularly for a few weeks before taking it more regularly this past week.
I try to take it whenever I have the opportunity to have an empty stomach.
So maybe two when I wake up, one when I get back from work, and one or two before bed or when I wake up to pee.

my diet is ***t so I am working on that. I initially got this to clear up some sinus congestion and pressure that I’ve had since coming down with a strange illness in august that made me lose my taste and smell and had a bunch of other symptoms for about three weeks or so.

since then I had constant sinus pressure and couldn’t breathe through my nose. This stuff has started to help a bit and some days it’s better than others. I am thinking of just upping the dosage but I already think I am taking what would be considered an okay amount. I think I read on here or somewhere you shouldn’t take too much of the natto kinase. There doesn’t seem to be an upper limit for serrapeptase.

One thing I did notice was scare tissue reduction. I wasn’t even going for that but I was surprised when I looked at some scars and they were flat when they had been raises before! Another thing I noticed is some mental clarity if I take at least two. One doesn’t do much other than make breathing at night a bit easier.

so what’s everyone else’s updates on this silkworm fermented soybean concoction?

hearsay

Also, was just prescribe a round of antibiotics for some bacterial urinary or prostate infection. Not really sure cause waiting on results but the doc gave me around of antibiotics and I am wondering if I should cut back on the serra natto while taking them. I didn’t ask the doctor because he definitely doesn’t know about them haha

Cmarie

Hoping someone has results with endo and serrapeptase. I am new to this forum and not cleared to are new posts yet.

I am hypo, recently started treatment on WP with my new doctor. I've had ongoing bleeding which led to ultrasounds showing I had endo and fibroid. I've been on serrapeptase for a while for asthma which has responded beautifully.

I took a 2 week break from serrapeptase and started up this week. The bleeding is back in full force, I'm passing lots of clots. Since reading about the benefits of aspirin, I started taking aspirin this week as well to help heal the thyroid and lower estrogen.

Looking for help in this journey. I'm tired of bleeding but if I need to clear out then it's worth it. My doctor wanted to do a biopsy just in case, but I feel my body is trying regulate itself.

I'm in the us, and there's not a lot of information on serrapeptase here in fact not many people have heard about it and the benefits. The brand I use is formulated by an Australian based company.

Thank you.

Cmarie

I've been taking k2 with my vitamin d supplement for awhile. Now I also add ascorbic acid to a glass of water.

richofden

Forum Supporter
Is this credible?

"Without enteric coating will it reach the small intestine?

The original research that was produced back in the 1950s was based on animal enzymes, but with the new process the enzymes are resistant to stomach acid."

Dave Clark

Maybe this would be of interest:
file:///C:/Users/freec_000/Downloads/Serrapeptase%20Book%20(1).pdf

Daft

Is this credible?

"Without enteric coating will it reach the small intestine?

The original research that was produced back in the 1950s was based on animal enzymes, but with the new process the enzymes are resistant to stomach acid."

Would prefer to see a citation or more in depth explanation before fully trusting that statement.

richofden

Forum Supporter
Thanks Dave.

I wonder if it´s possible to make an enteric coated capsule with something like bees wax and/or gelatine.

Dave Clark

Thanks Dave.

I wonder if it´s possible to make an enteric coated capsule with something like bees wax and/or gelatine.
Why not just buy a product that already is made for delayed release in the intestine?
Good Health Naturally has that very product in several strengths, including one that is 250 K, which is what I use when I use it. I also use on a regular basis, Dr. Wong's Zymessence, which is a blend of systemic enzymes including serrapeptase.

richofden

Forum Supporter
Why not just buy a product that already is made for delayed release in the intestine?
Good Health Naturally has that very product in several strengths, including one that is 250 K, which is what I use when I use it. I also use on a regular basis, Dr. Wong's Zymessence, which is a blend of systemic enzymes including serrapeptase.
I guess it´s because of the material they use like gums and Microcrystalline cellulose etc. Also I just received the Health Leads product, so wanted to try that. Wonder why they are so certain that "the new process" is resistant to stomach acid. I´ll send them a mail so that they can somehow explain it.

Dave Clark

I guess it´s because of the material they use like gums and Microcrystalline cellulose etc. Also I just received the Health Leads product, so wanted to try that. Wonder why they are so certain that "the new process" is resistant to stomach acid. I´ll send them a mail so that they can somehow explain it.
I never heard of that. Please share that info when you get it, I would like to know more about it. Thanks.

ironfist

I got a response from Dr. Wong, but since there is a requirement that his message not be disseminated, I will only say that he considers it normal that there would be a reaction to the ZymEssence that would last from 3 days to 3 weeks, from the lysing away of fibrosis. He shared this link:

True enough, after 3-4 days I no longer have the itch in my fingers. but before it went away, it spread to my lower arms. This itch would be felt only when I was sleeping.

I also observed that when I urinate into the bowl and left the urine there without flushing the toilet, there would be some strands (not really strands upon close inspection but small bubbles that form into strands) floating on the surface. Dr. Wong in the above video says that those are fibrin that has dissolved.

I'm at an early stage of my use of ZymEssence, so it would take time for me to know if the enzymes are able to lower my blood pressure. But Dr. Wong notes that if my high blood pressure is due to glomerulosclerosis, the lysing of scarring in the glomerular capillaries would eventually lead to lowering my blood pressure.

Very interesting.

I took a pretty large dose of Wobenzym a year ago, for about 4 months maybe, and I've been having foamy urine since I stopped. All my checks have been normal for urine But it's still foamy whenever I eat meat. I wonder if it's from the enzymes.

yerrag

Very interesting.

I took a pretty large dose of Wobenzym a year ago, for about 4 months maybe, and I've been having foamy urine since I stopped. All my checks have been normal for urine But it's still foamy whenever I eat meat. I wonder if it's from the enzymes.
There are many causes for foaming for sure, but the Talmudist medical literature keeps us unknowing by keeping knowledge from being shared.

In my experience, foaming is from oxidized albumin in urine. Albumin is oxidized when it reduces spillover ROS from phagocytosis. Phagocytosis is used by neutrophils and by macrophages to kill microbes or engulf toxins, and ROS is used to kill microbes.

The enzymes lyse the biofilm lining blood vessels, and thus dormant bacteria is released to the bloodstream or the interstitial spaces.

I've used Wobenzym before to relieve inflammation. It has proteolytic enzymes mostly. It can definitely lyse plaque.

Using enzymes to lyse plaque doesn't seem to me a good idea.

But it's a dammed if you do dammed if you don't thing.

You deal with the microbes hiding behind the biofilm now or you deal with it later in life, where you die by sepsis.

I've not found a way of dealing with the microbes release that would take the load off phagocytosis by neutrophils and macrophages. Without using antibiotics.

For now, I lean towards MMS or CDS. I have to figure out a protocol, as dosing quantity and duration is important, and I haven't seen a protocol that matches my context to a tee.

ironfist

I'm not sure about these.

That book was questionable, and it was full of user feedback (which may be real) and then described every condition you can think of and how they're all curable by supplements the author sells.

It's funny how he only had great things to say about serrapeptase, but a few people here and on amazon mention bad things.

I've used Repair Gold from Enzymedica. It has 80,000SU serrapeptase per dose. I didn't notice anything. I've used Dr.s Best Serrapeptase. Didn't notice anything. Then I commenced Wobenzym building to a high dose while chatting with the manufacturer. I was taking it for shoulder (bursitis?) and knee tendonitis.

There's a similar book about Wobenzym. It lists all these problems and how to fix them with bizarre dosing protocols of Wobenzym.

Anyway, while I was taking Wobenzym (20 per day) I noticed the following:

1) great poops (makes sense)
2) increased sex drive
3) my poops started to smell like Wobenzym
4) decrease in pain - might have been influenced by other stuff I was taking at the time

but when I stopped

I had steatorrhea for like a week which was scary because I discovered online that taking enzymes can stop your own production of them. This is opposite what the manufacturer told me and what other "gurus" told me. So, scared of getting EPI, I stopped, immediately.

I don't feel "right" since stopping. Shortness of breath and other weirdness that hasn't gone away in 12 months.

Ever since then, my pee has been foamy when I eat beef or other animal.. I've had multiple urine tests, all normal. Multiple blood tests, all normal.

Last edited:

Waynish

I'm not sure about these.

That book was questionable, and it was full of user feedback (which may be real) and then described every condition you can think of and how they're all curable by supplements the author sells.

It's funny how he only had great things to say about serrapeptase, but a few people here and on amazon mention bad things.

I've used Repair Gold from Enzymedica. It has 80,000SU serrapeptase per dose. I didn't notice anything. I've used Dr.s Best Serrapeptase. Didn't notice anything. Then I commenced Wobenzym building to a high dose while chatting with the manufacturer. I was taking it for shoulder (bursitis?) and knee tendonitis.

There's a similar book about Wobenzym. It lists all these problems and how to fix them with bizarre dosing protocols of Wobenzym.

Anyway, while I was taking Wobenzym (20 per day) I noticed the following:

1) great poops (makes sense)
2) increased sex drive
3) my poops started to smell like Wobenzym
4) decrease in pain - might have been influenced by other stuff I was taking at the time

but when I stopped

I had steatorrhea for like a week which was scary because I discovered online that taking enzymes can stop your own production of them. This is opposite what the manufacturer told me and what other "gurus" told me. So, scared of getting EPI, I stopped, immediately.

I don't feel "right" since stopping. Shortness of breath and other weirdness that hasn't gone away in 12 months.

Ever since then, my pee has been foamy when I eat beef or other animal.. I've had multiple urine tests, all normal. Multiple blood tests, all normal.
Perhaps biofilms or parasites were there for a reason, balancing your system, and you must heal now that those mutualist organisms left your gut?

ironfist

First, you're saying that they were supposed to be there and the enzymes modified stuff?

Second, are we not supposed to take enzymes?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals