Serrapeptase Experiment

OP
ecstatichamster
Thanks. What do you think if it's the protein from plaque/fibroids/etc that's coming off as the plaque is being lysed? Perhaps the primary detox organs (liver/kidneys) are overwhelmed by the amount that the excess protein are being excreted through the skin. But what I can't understand is why the excretion is coming out from an extremity as in the fingers. I'm waiting to hear from Dr. Wong as I sent him a message on his website. For now, I'm trying lowering the dosage from 3 capsules a day to 2.

Complete mystery to me.

yerrag

Thanks. What do you think if it's the protein from plaque/fibroids/etc that's coming off as the plaque is being lysed? Perhaps the primary detox organs (liver/kidneys) are overwhelmed by the amount that the excess protein are being excreted through the skin. But what I can't understand is why the excretion is coming out from an extremity as in the fingers. I'm waiting to hear from Dr. Wong as I sent him a message on his website. For now, I'm trying lowering the dosage from 3 capsules a day to 2.

I got a response from Dr. Wong, but since there is a requirement that his message not be disseminated, I will only say that he considers it normal that there would be a reaction to the ZymEssence that would last from 3 days to 3 weeks, from the lysing away of fibrosis. He shared this link:

True enough, after 3-4 days I no longer have the itch in my fingers. but before it went away, it spread to my lower arms. This itch would be felt only when I was sleeping.

I also observed that when I urinate into the bowl and left the urine there without flushing the toilet, there would be some strands (not really strands upon close inspection but small bubbles that form into strands) floating on the surface. Dr. Wong in the above video says that those are fibrin that has dissolved.

I'm at an early stage of my use of ZymEssence, so it would take time for me to know if the enzymes are able to lower my blood pressure. But Dr. Wong notes that if my high blood pressure is due to glomerulosclerosis, the lysing of scarring in the glomerular capillaries would eventually lead to lowering my blood pressure.

yerrag

After 2 months of using Dr. Wong's ZymEssence (a proteolytic enzyme blend), I didn't see any improvement in my blood pressure. Today I started using Enerex' Serrapeptase at 2 x 1 capsules (120,000 SPU/capsule).

I was hoping that my blood pressure would get lower as the enzymes lyse away plaque from the endothelial linings of blood vessels. I've recently began using a marker from the CBC blood test, called the Red Blood Cell Distribution Width (RDW), as a basis for gauging the degree of atherosclerosis. The optimal range would be <13, and I have seen the value increase from 13.1 to 13.8 as of yesterday. I don't know why exactly this is the case, but I suspect that if the plaque were being lysed and chipping off, maybe these chips were getting lodged in the tiny capillaries, and making the capillary passages more restricted.

In the tiniest of capillaries, red blood cells have to squeeze through to get through, and they are somehow extruded through the capillaries by blood pressure, and this extrusion would make red blood cells going through emerge more elongated. Hence, the narrower the capillary passage is due to plaque, the more elongated the red blood cell would be, and this would tend to increase the value of the RDW.

I'm hoping that by changing to the serrapeptidase enzyme, these chips (that are restricting the capillary passage) would be lysed away. With the ZymEssence, I was only taking in 42,000 SU of serrapeptidase, but with Enerex' Serrapeptase, I would be taking 240,000 SPU (SU and SPU are equivalent).

I may increase the dosage tomorrow to 2 x 2 capsules tomorrow and max out there so I'll have at least a month's worth of Enerex to use from the sole bottle I have. And then observe for a month,

For the record, Enerex Serrapeptase has 120,000 SPU/capsule.

Zymessence, per capsule has the ff:

Pancreatin with Protease 50,000 USP units, Amylase 50,000 units, Lipase 4,000 USP units
Serrapeptidase 14,000 SU
Bromelain 150 GD Units
Papain 720,000 USP Units
I have no idea how to convert these units though.

Hopefully, it would be a good one-two knockout punch first using an enzyme blend before using a pure serrapeptidase enzyme. I shall find out soon enough. I read here that an enzyme blend is needed before using serrapeptidase for treating cancer: Serrapeptase and Cancer - Enzyme Therapies

Serratiopeptidase is even stronger than bromelain, papain, trypsin, chymotrypsin, rutin, and pancreatin. That's exactly why you don't use it in fighting active cancer!

Enzymes don't actually kill cancer cells. They just help the immune system find cancer cells. Weaker enzymes clean up cellular debris so that macrophages can identify, engulf, and destroy cancer cells. Stronger enzymes like serratiopeptidase would break up so many cancer cells that the field-clearing benefits of weaker enzymes would be canceled out.

Last edited:

CLASH

@yerrag
I used serrapeptase 260,000 units for 2 weeks. Gave me flu like symptoms for a few days, then I felt better after. Its pretty strong. I also ate raw pineapple while I did this. It does thin mucous alot as well tho, so i’d be careful from that end, it often left my sinuses and throat dry. Perhaps the dose was too high. There are reports of it causing pneumonia, i think its due to it lowering mucous too much and allowing bacteria to get to the delicate membrane of the lungs. Also, i took an aspirin one day with it and got bruising so I wouldnt recommend using them together.

yerrag

@yerrag
I used serrapeptase 260,000 units for 2 weeks. Gave me flu like symptoms for a few days, then I felt better after. Its pretty strong. I also ate raw pineapple while I did this. It does thin mucous alot as well tho, so i’d be careful from that end, it often left my sinuses and throat dry. Perhaps the dose was too high. There are reports of it causing pneumonia, i think its due to it lowering mucous too much and allowing bacteria to get to the delicate membrane of the lungs. Also, i took an aspirin one day with it and got bruising so I wouldnt recommend using them together.

Thanks for the heads up CLASH! I'll be on the lookout in case I run into such problems.
You may want to try a formula with Seaprose-S, which is similar to serrapeptase but for some people has less side effects. Scroll down on the link and it talks a bit about it: https://www.jonbarron.org/article/proteolytic-enzyme-formula
I use Zymessence and I don't notice the side effects you mentioned.

Were you also taking ZymEssence to lower blood pressure? Did it lower your blood pressure?

I noticed the RDW increasing, but not only that. My WBC and neutrophils went higher as well. I suspect the lysing released either toxins or bacteria, and neutrophils went to clean them up. Perhaps some inflammation also would occur from the response, and this could also cause blood pressure to stay put or increase.

So, I'm not seeing it as a negative but as an adjustment, or a Herxheimer reaction on the way to healing. Or at worst, a side effect. Just trying to understand what's causing the changes and dealing with it the best way I can.

Dave Clark

Thanks for the heads up CLASH! I'll be on the lookout in case I run into such problems.

Were you also taking ZymEssence to lower blood pressure? Did it lower your blood pressure?

I noticed the RDW increasing, but not only that. My WBC and neutrophils went higher as well. I suspect the lysing released either toxins or bacteria, and neutrophils went to clean them up. Perhaps some inflammation also would occur from the response, and this could also cause blood pressure to stay put or increase.

So, I'm not seeing it as a negative but as an adjustment, or a Herxheimer reaction on the way to healing. Or at worst, a side effect. Just trying to understand what's causing the changes and dealing with it the best way I can.
I was not taking it for blood pressure, so I can't say if it helped or not, since my blood pressure is usually normal. I am taking it for inflammation, arthritis, and anti-fibrotic benefits, etc. I only take two or three caps/day, so I really only notice a mild effect physically, but I take it for all the reasons talked about in the videos.

yerrag

I was not taking it for blood pressure, so I can't say if it helped or not, since my blood pressure is usually normal. I am taking it for inflammation, arthritis, and anti-fibrotic benefits, etc. I only take two or three caps/day, so I really only notice a mild effect physically, but I take it for all the reasons talked about in the videos.
I'm not noticing dramatic benefits so far myself. No slam dunk when it comes to healing it seems.

Zpol

I use a lot of oral Serrapeptase spray each day.It works better than any capsule I have used. I am pretty much done with capsules. It has helped a lot of things - digestion issues, skin and I think it dissolved a small fibroid - wont know until I get another scan .
thanks, Good to know there's a spray.
My grandma's doctor says part of the esophageal cancers of today are from people taking pills and capsules. Often times they don't go all the way down to the stomach and break open and/or dissolve in the esophagus causing inflammation which closes the diameter of the esophagus. My grandma never had issues , no heartburn, no digestive issues, no stomach issues till she started taking pills , now she has to get her throat stretched frequently or she chokes. Proteolytic enzymes capsules/pills need to be digested by stomach acid and if you are low on that or have esophageal inflammation already, I think it'd be dangerous to take and risk esophagus damage.

yerrag

I've been urinating a lot lately. I can't go without urinating every 45 minutes it seems, and I'm having to wake up a lot at night to urinate.

I'm starting to think it has to do with the proteolytic enaymes I'm taking - be it serrapeptidase or ZymEssence. I've actually fixed this problem before, by not being exposed to WiFi at night, and my sleep had become a lot better. And now I'm wondering what had changed. After thinking and researching through all the possibilities, I'm starting to think it has to do with the enzymes.

After all, the enzymes are lysing plaques, and there's a lot of proteins and peptides that's getting into blood and eventually into urine. Could any of these peptides be triggering urination? I've checked the pH of my urine, and it's not acidic. I had once had acidic urine, and it did cause me to urinate a lot. That was when I was taking too much garlic, as well as magnesium chloride, and the acidic load was too much that my ecf become acidic, and my urine was also, and this led to frequent urination.

But this time, I'm thinking it's the peptides that's triggering me to urinate a lot. Has anyone had such an experience?

I'm writing Dr. Wong to see if he can provide me some guidance here as well.

yerrag

I've been urinating a lot lately. I can't go without urinating every 45 minutes it seems, and I'm having to wake up a lot at night to urinate.

I'm starting to think it has to do with the proteolytic enzymes I'm taking - be it serrapeptidase or ZymEssence. I've actually fixed this problem before, by not being exposed to WiFi at night, and my sleep had become a lot better. And now I'm wondering what had changed. After thinking and researching through all the possibilities, I'm starting to think it has to do with the enzymes.

After all, the enzymes are lysing plaques, and there's a lot of proteins and peptides that's getting into blood and eventually into urine. Could any of these peptides be triggering urination? I've checked the pH of my urine, and it's not acidic. I had once had acidic urine, and it did cause me to urinate a lot. That was when I was taking too much garlic, as well as magnesium chloride, and the acidic load was too much that my ecf become acidic, and my urine was also, and this led to frequent urination.

But this time, I'm thinking it's the peptides that's triggering me to urinate a lot. Has anyone had such an experience?

I'm writing Dr. Wong to see if he can provide me some guidance here as well.

After corresponding with Dr. Wong, I decided to just stop all my supplements for a day. I stopped urinating a lot during the day, and last night I slept well.

I believe that two month of ZymEssence was effective in lysing a lot of plaque, but that some of the plaque are stubborn enough to not be totally lysed, and that these plaque remnants are somehow getting lodged and narrowing the capillary passages. This could be why my RDW increased from 13.1 to 13.8, consonant with an increase in my blood pressure.

I shifted to using Serrapeptase last week, and for a week I had been urinating excessively. My guess here is that the Serrapeptase is lysing the remnants that the ZymEssence wasn't able to lyse effectively. It could be that Serrapeptase is very good with lysine serine-based peptides, and ZymEssence was more effective in lysing cysteine-based protein/peptides and less effective with serine-based peptides. With the use of serrapeptase, a lot of serine-based peptides were being lysed and this was triggering a lot of urination.

This gives me hope that using ZymEssence followed by serrapeptidase could be an effective one-two knockout punch in lysng away atheromatous plaque.

I still have to find out why the lysing of serine-based peptides in plaque is triggering my excessive urination.

Dave Clark

After corresponding with Dr. Wong, I decided to just stop all my supplements for a day. I stopped urinating a lot during the day, and last night I slept well.

I believe that two month of ZymEssence was effective in lysing a lot of plaque, but that some of the plaque are stubborn enough to not be totally lysed, and that these plaque remnants are somehow getting lodged and narrowing the capillary passages. This could be why my RDW increased from 13.1 to 13.8, consonant with an increase in my blood pressure.

I shifted to using Serrapeptase last week, and for a week I had been urinating excessively. My guess here is that the Serrapeptase is lysing the remnants that the ZymEssence wasn't able to lyse effectively. It could be that Serrapeptase is very good with lysine serine-based peptides, and ZymEssence was more effective in lysing cysteine-based protein/peptides and less effective with serine-based peptides. With the use of serrapeptase, a lot of serine-based peptides were being lysed and this was triggering a lot of urination.

This gives me hope that using ZymEssence followed by serrapeptidase could be an effective one-two knockout punch in lysng away atheromatous plaque.

I still have to find out why the lysing of serine-based peptides in plaque is triggering my excessive urination.
How much serrapeptase are you using, wondering because Zymessence has serrapeptase in the formula?

yerrag

How much serrapeptase are you using, wondering because Zymessence has serrapeptase in the formula?
I'm using 360,000 USP daily over 3 tablets.

JDreamer

Bought my Zymmessence blend from Dr. William Wong a little over a month ago. Within the past 2-3 weeks I've finally been more consistent with taking it. One of the things I noticed is all the mucous/crap coming out of my nose and my nasal passageways are starting to loosen up. I assume this is normal, but should I be taking anything else with it to aid the process in getting this stuff out of my system?

Mauritio

Is anybody still using this ?

yerrag

I quickly stopped it.

It was too good it have me bad side effect.

It quickly lysed arterial plaque but it seems to have released a lot of immune complexes (I first thought it was bacteria, but now I think immune complexes) and the ICs must have deposited in my kidneys and increased further my blood pressure.

I had to stop using it.

yerrag

You too? We're the urine foamy?

In my case, it increased my blood pressure. Also increased wbc and neutrophils and monocytes, indicating inflammation in kidneys from immune complex (IC) deposition . I suspect the
ICs were part of the arterial plaque that was lyses by the enzymes.

Urine was more foamy as a result.

JDreamer

You too? We're the urine foamy?

In my case, it increased my blood pressure. Also increased wbc and neutrophils and monocytes, indicating inflammation in kidneys from immune complex (IC) deposition . I suspect the
ICs were part of the arterial plaque that was lyses by the enzymes.

Urine was more foamy as a result.

Yes, mine is slightly foamy too.

Can there be topical benefits of serrapeptase, such as in repairing old scar tissue or other similar skin issues?

Does anyone know how this works or any other info in using it this way?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals