Serrapeptase Experiment

yerrag

I agree @yerrag. I think enzymes are a bit under-recognized. Not sure why exactly. Maybe results are inconsistent? I find them non-invasive, non-addictive, good stuff really. Also I think they are very helpful in rebuilding health and not really needed once high functioning returns.

It's amazing how the substances that cure aren't given their due recognition. I think why that is goes to "follow the money." A company with products that cure don't get recurring income from cured patients, whereas a company that sell drugs in which patients are dependent on will have the recurring income. Dependent drug company makes more profits, and have more money to market, by hook or by crook, and with all this money spent on marketing, can drown out the message of the company that sells cures, which has very little marketing money to overcome the false message of the dependent drug company.

It would be nice if most of mankind were wise enough to see through this, but no, mankind is as a whole sheeple.

L

lollipop

It's amazing how the substances that cure aren't given their due recognition. I think why that is goes to "follow the money." A company with products that cure don't get recurring income from cured patients, whereas a company that sell drugs in which patients are dependent on will have the recurring income. Dependent drug company makes more profits, and have more money to market, by hook or by crook, and with all this money spent on marketing, can drown out the message of the company that sells cures, which has very little marketing money to overcome the false message of the dependent drug company.

It would be nice if most of mankind were wise enough to see through this, but no, mankind is as a whole sheeple.
+1 and fingers crossed more people are waking up from the "sheeple" state. Slowly one by one :):

Davinci

@ecstatichamster thanks for showing this link. Dr. William Wong's video had him talking about keloids so I think using enzymes, particularly those with serrapeptase, would be likely to help with my keloids. I'm familiar with digestive enzymes, and have used Wobenzym, a German product, before. Once, I also used an enzyme called Marcozyme for a year, and after a year's use, it fixed my hypothyroid condition. It was prescribed by a naturopathic doctor.

With that much posititve experience with enzymes, I'm still finding more uses with enzymes. Thanks for starting this thread as well.

How does these enzymes help your hypothyroid condition?

TibRex

been taking it for years. love the stuff! you need to take a lot and for a long time for it to kick in. takes anywhere from 2 to 4 months. depends on your diet and how much junk you have in your system. Also you need to take it 3 times a day one hour before meals or 2 hours after meals, or else it just digests your food :) it does work on your lungs! fricken amazing! once you do notice a difference you can back off on the amount you take. but in the beginning more the better!

darn stuff is not cheap! anyone know where to get it cheap? i am tempted to buy a barrel on Alibaba! LOL

Have you tried iherb? Search - serrapeptase - iHerb.com

judge

yeah iherb is good but with discount specials Vitacost is cheaper for doctor's best brand in the 270 pill bottle with 120,000 spu per pill. i bottle lasts my wife and I about a month. If I get hurt, pull muscle etc it doesn't last as long :) i will take 10 or 15 at a time and heal up fast!

also...... found out about lumbrukinase, modeled after earthworm stomach enzymes. suppose to be a bit better at dissolving plaque. google it! ;)

TibRex

yeah iherb is good but with discount specials Vitacost is cheaper for doctor's best brand in the 270 pill bottle with 120,000 spu per pill. i bottle lasts my wife and I about a month. If I get hurt, pull muscle etc it doesn't last as long :) i will take 10 or 15 at a time and heal up fast!

also...... found out about lumbrukinase, modeled after earthworm stomach enzymes. suppose to be a bit better at dissolving plaque. google it! ;)

Glad to hear you've found what you've been looking for. Make sure that the spu pills are enterically-designed capsules. Yes, I've heard of lumbrukinase - earthworms, centipede, scorpions are mainstays in Chinese medicine since ancient times. Now you know what happens when B. Pharma gets wind of it. Same with Neem and other botanicals. And that's how the word "biopiracy" gets coined. You can add to your list "nattokinase" from fermented soya. And they discovered it Japanese natto and latter synthesized that enzyme using modern technology.

Kray

@ecstatichamster and @judge I was planning on taking 100,000 a day at first. Since the two of you have some experience, in your opinion, would this be enough in theory if my diet is good and I already take on empty stomach high dose of digestive enzymes?

Try 100000 first. I took about this amount for almost two months before getting a benefit. But I think that is not unusual with proteolytic enzymes.

Hi there,

Either of you still taking serrapeptase? Just purchased some, dose is 40,000 x 3/day. Would love any feedback! Thanks-

Arrade

Have we agreed on the best brand of serro to buy?
I bought doctor's best with some slightly mixed reviews on amazon

yerrag

@yerrag g could you educate us on the enyzme that fixed your hypothyroidism?
I really have no idea how the Marcozyme did the trick. Back then, I just followed what the naturopath prescribed. Marcozyme used to be available online, but at one point it became something that you can only obtain from a doctor. Not sure whether it was due to FDA regulation or simply a marketing decision to let the doctors in on profiting by limiting its sale through them (so as to curry the favor of doctors).

I really couldn't explain its role, but I guess it must be supplying some enzymes that would be needed for the glucose metabolism to go fully into oxidative phosphorylation.

Arrade

I really have no idea how the Marcozyme did the trick. Back then, I just followed what the naturopath prescribed. Marcozyme used to be available online, but at one point it became something that you can only obtain from a doctor. Not sure whether it was due to FDA regulation or simply a marketing decision to let the doctors in on profiting by limiting its sale through them (so as to curry the favor of doctors).

I really couldn't explain its role, but I guess it must be supplying some enzymes that would be needed for the glucose metabolism to go fully into oxidative phosphorylation.
Thanks for the quick response :)
I see it here for $75 :0 https://www.amazon.com/MarcoZyme-250-Tablets-Enteric-Coated/dp/B078XP1BV1

Daft

no headaches at ALL. No shadow, no trace, NOTHING. It's a freakin' miracle.

I've lowered the dose I was taking though. Here's why. I was getting a pretty significant pain in my gut, all day, after 250K or 500K doses. Could be the brand. Could be the lack of enough water/fluid when I take them.

So I switched to Doctor's Best 40K dose and took two this morning, with more water. So far, it's a lot more gentle and I don't feel gut pain.

Any thoughts, those of you experienced in the serrapeptase world?

I get what I think is very urgent sick feeling die off diarrhea very consistently when taking serrapeptase on an empty stomach in the morning, which I tried doing for a period at different times but can get you in miserable situations when you have to rush to a toilet and can't access one readily. I don't think I've had the same reaction when not taken on an empty stomach, so assume it doesn't get absorbed enough in that case.
Sorry if too detailed, but I think it's valuable, could help explain your gut reaction.
I think it's by the anti biofilm effect. I have chronic gut problems, ibs, and highly suspect chronic dysbiosis.

Daft

It also consistently restores my sense of smell to normal, which is chronically poor because of what I think is a chronic mucus thickening or something effect from multiple unavoidable food sensitivities. It makes me remember what a normal sense of smell is... Quite an incredible thing to realize how much you can be missing out, and remember as a kid or most of your life as having had normalcy in.

So there's a mucus effect on my part.

I also consistently notice a muscle loosening effect, improved flexibility. I wonder if this is just an effect or is a correction of some chronic generalized muscle stiffness caused by chronic inflammation or a stress state(in my case I would bet most likely caused by chronic food sensitivities), alleviated by serrapeptase's as of yet not fully understood yet powerful anti inflammatory effect.

Ingenol

Anyone experienced edema after starting serrapeptase? I started with a fairly high dose 3x2 40k Doctor's Best with no major side effects except light gastrointestinal upset but this morning I've noticed I'm quite puffy--especially my feet--to the point where my shoes are noticeably tight!

ebs

How long and how much of this do you need to take in order for it to have any effect on scar tissue?

It's the reason I want to experiment with it because I think scar tissue might be a cause of my bowel issues (as a result of surgery) and it may also play a role in my shoulder pain. I'm hoping that this stuff might offer a possible solution.

D

danishispsychic

I use a lot of oral Serrapeptase spray each day.It works better than any capsule I have used. I am pretty much done with capsules. It has helped a lot of things - digestion issues, skin and I think it dissolved a small fibroid - wont know until I get another scan .

yerrag

I started using Dr. Wong's ZymEssence, which contains serrapeptase but together with bromelain and papain. I selected this because I felt a multi-enzyme blend would have synergistic effects that could be more effective than using only serrapeptase. In case I'm wrong, I also ordered a bottle of Enerex serrapeptase.

Here's my issue now. 3 days ago, I started taking ZymEsssence and went straight away to 3 capsules a day. Went without an issue the first day, but for the 2nd night in a row, I had trouble sleeping because my fingers would itch. And I rarely have itching issues. I think it has to do with the ZymEssence as this was the only thing that had changed.

Any ideas why I would be itching, and why it's confined to my fingers?

OP
ecstatichamster
I would imagine it could be an allergy. These are made from fungi and they probably cause allergies. I couldn’t tolerate serrapeptase and ended up trying a few different ones until I found one I could tolerate.

yerrag

I would imagine it could be an allergy. These are made from fungi and they probably cause allergies. I couldn’t tolerate serrapeptase and ended up trying a few different ones until I found one I could tolerate.
Thanks. What do you think if it's the protein from plaque/fibroids/etc that's coming off as the plaque is being lysed? Perhaps the primary detox organs (liver/kidneys) are overwhelmed by the amount that the excess protein are being excreted through the skin. But what I can't understand is why the excretion is coming out from an extremity as in the fingers. I'm waiting to hear from Dr. Wong as I sent him a message on his website. For now, I'm trying lowering the dosage from 3 capsules a day to 2.