Serrapeptase Experiment

yerrag

First, you're saying that they were supposed to be there and the enzymes modified stuff?

Second, are we not supposed to take enzymes?

The enzymes don't do anything that the body's enzymes don't do. They just do it more strongly. But doing it more strongly isn't in itself bad. But overdoing with too large doses is akin to drinking say a day supply of water in one sitting. It's like waterboarding.

And then consider how these enzymes vary in effectiveness. Serrapeptase pound for pound is stronger than Wobenzym, but the effectiveness pertains only to its lysing power. It does not mean it does a better job if it does the lysing too much that it causes the release of too much microbes at one given time that it overwhelms the body's ability to respond to it. This is where going slow and for the longer haul is needed. And when you also add some supplements to deal with the release of microbes or toxins or the inflammationnor whatever can help.

Too strong a dose also risks chunks of plaque falling off and blocking flow in downstream arteries and arterioles and capillaries.

This is experience and know how counts a lot. You don't want to get worse off instead of getting better. The enzyme manufacturers don't give any guidance. Worse, they tell us enzymes are safe and there is no overdosing nor is there any side effect.

That is bull. No matter what assurances are made, always proceed with caution.

ironfist

So, with these products they say "hey, the supplement works so well, the pain comes back when I stop ingesting it."

Sounds like it doesn't actually remove inflammation then. Not how they claim.

ironfist

I am taking serrapeptase again. I have 40,000su capsules.

I have noticed more boogers than usual. Could be a random flaring of allergies.

And postnasal drip.

I have restarted taking broccomax, too.

yerrag

have noticed more boogers than usual. Could be a random flaring of allergies
Since all the medical propaganda is about allergens and microbes causing respiratory issues, we are all made ignorant of the fact that the lungs is an organ of excretion, no different from the liver, kidneys, and the skin.

Consider the probability that the enzymes are lysing biofilm and releasing toxins and microbes into the blood, and the lungs are detoxifying them, and that the boogers are mere excretions in the process.

These are specialized macrophages, meaning macrophages unique to the lungs, that do their job in the alveoli, that destroy microbes and engulf toxins.

Last edited:

yerrag

This is what I believe happens when phagocytes - neutrophils or macrophages - use up a lot of oxygen when they employ the respiratory burst to make ROS to kill microbes. They cause our spO2 to drop.

Attached is typical of what I see in my nightly record of spO2 lately. You will see how and how low my spO2 gets.

The respiratory therapists will however see this as me having sleep apnea. But I don't ever snore. But that is the only officially sanctioned interpretation. Go to the literature and you'll know why you can't rely on "trust the science and research."

Attachments

• IMG_20220829_075334.jpg
    IMG_20220829_075334.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 18

Pistachio

I tried that for several bottles a while back hoping for stopping my morning mucus but noticed nothing whatsoever. Earlier in the year, I gave some the GF hoping to help with her eye floaters and it seemed to really help the problem to the point where she quit saying anything about them. No scientific proof. Could have been a coincidence.
I noticed the serrapeptase helping with blepharitis, but did nothing for mucous, as you say.

Pistachio

I tried that for several bottles a while back hoping for stopping my morning mucus but noticed nothing whatsoever. Earlier in the year, I gave some the GF hoping to help with her eye floaters and it seemed to really help the problem to the point where she quit saying anything about them. No scientific proof. Could have been a coincidence.
Apparenly Lactobacillus Sakei is the one that really works on the sinuses (therefore, mucous), although, I haven't tried it yet. If you can't get the supplement, apaprently you can just buy kimchi and some how get it up your nose.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A_qqTy4fEw

Dave Clark

I tried that probiotic, nasally and orally. No noticeable difference at all. The biggest improvement in my sinuses, etc. came from doing molecular hydrogen, not drinking, but H2 inhalation. I noticed a difference from the first time I started doing it. I notice nothing from drinking H2 water. I must clarify that my machine is a Brown's gas machine, so it is H2 and O2. Promolife has quality products, and I like the fact that it is US made, machine and parts, nothing from overseas. H2 Hydrogen Inhalation and Drinking System {this is the unit I use}

Last edited:

ironfist

Today I coughed some phlegm. It didn't actually come out but I thought it did. Perhaps from the serrapeptase. According to this article here, the product was pulled from the market in Japan for being ineffective.

Last edited:

ironfist

I'm not sure if it's the serrapeptase or the broccomax but I've gotten:

Moderate constipation
More ocd
The most hilarious farts

ironfist

I quit taking this. I ran out and it was reaggravating old injuries.

My hip hurts sometimes. Upon taking serrapeptase it started hurting again.

My shoulder, which normally hurts, was feeling better. Then once taking serrapeptase it started hurting again.

My knee experiences chronic pes anserine tendonitis. It hasn't been disturbing recently. Now it hurts.

Kray

For the last 3 weeks, almost every day, I've been taking 250,000 units of serrapeptase.

On an empty stomach early in the morning.

I am hoping for some changes and improvements. So far, nothing definitive.
I realize this is a long-ago post of yours, but what were the results of your serapeptase experiment? I was recently recommended to begin 250,000 units/day for 3 months, first thing with water. Thank you.

Delete- read all posts, thank you!

Last edited:

HeyThere

- Protein in urine will make it foamy. Serrapeptase eats up protein. The foam makes sense to me.

- Serrapeptase gets rid of mucus gloriously apparently, hence the need to pee a lot.

I ordered Doc's Best and will try the 40,000 version since i am stupid sensitive to everything.

I have Salicylate Sensitivity (self diagnosed, it ALL fits what can I say), so basically I have Fibro. Hoping to get this chronic mucus cough to STOP (enzymes help immediately, so I do think this might help) and also hoping for skin to clear up, possibly warts, and just overall wellness. I'm done feeling like crap. I want my damn life back.

supremedonkey

Does anyone know if taking too much nattokinase or serrapeptase could somehow make your skin more susceptible to scarring? I never used to get scars now I have three in the same area on my face from the tiniest whiteheads. Too low fibrin = scars? I take 14k units of nattokinase a day.

Kray

Does anyone know if taking too much nattokinase or serrapeptase could somehow make your skin more susceptible to scarring? I never used to get scars now I have three in the same area on my face from the tiniest whiteheads. Too low fibrin = scars? I take 14k units of nattokinase a day.
I'm not sure. Did you read up to see what potential side effects are for nattokinase?

Kray

Is it okay to drink morning coffee with 40,000 Serrapeptase?
I don't know- I think they say take on an empty stomach. I have mine at bedside with water before I get up in the morning. I usually wait 15-20 minutes, then have coffee or breakfast, depending on which comes first :)

Dave Clark

I don't know- I think they say take on an empty stomach. I have mine at bedside with water before I get up in the morning. I usually wait 15-20 minutes, then have coffee or breakfast, depending on which comes first :)
These systemic enzymes are proteolytic, and digest proteins, so as long as you do not have any proteins in your stomach, the serrapeptase will not get used up.
Coffee black or with sugar should be fine, but maybe coffee with cream would use up some of the enzyme.