Serotonin Removal?

kiran

What does it mean to feel the ozone?
Does it start smelling of ozone, or do you feel some effect from ozone?

Rayser

kiran said:

I don't smell it but I get the same headache I used to get from my old printer.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Rayser said:
kiran said:

Maybe the headache is from low serotonin?

jyb

Charlie said:

RP does warn against ozone generated from air purifiers (see quote on air purifier on Peatarian forum), and Wikipedia mentions ozone as a side effects of some air purifiers.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yeh I had an air cleaner that made ozone and it would give me a headache. The air would also smell really funky too.

4peatssake

Charlie said:
Yeh I had an air cleaner that made ozone and it would give me a headache. The air would also smell really funky too.

Yep, I can smell and feel it too - very bad. I find it can fell a person very quickly.

Sadly, we are being poisoned in every direction. The only way above it IMO is to do the best you can with food (and necessary supplements and I stress necessary) and get right inside yourself.

Rayser

Charlie said:
Rayser said:
kiran said:

??? Is there a smiley missing?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Rayser said:
Charlie said:
Rayser said:
kiran said:

??? Is there a smiley missing?

:mrgreen:

4peatssake

TeslaFan

Based on my limited experience with activated charcoal, using this once in a while (away from meals, medications and supplements) can significantly lower one's serotonin. I took this two nights ago (only half a gram), and so far I am feeling reduced serotonin for the following last two days. More horny, less agitated, less anxious. Well, more trials will be done to confirm this. First trial looks promising.

DaveFoster

Yes, the egg lowers my blood sugar. It requires a lot of oj and fruit to balance, if it does ever balance. We make eggs every morning. I used to eat 2 or 3, but now am down to 1/2. They cause rapid heart beat and breathlessness. I make a flat omelette with 3 tsp gelatin and milk. Cook in much CO + butter. Have ~2oz coffee with milk after or with it, also. Tea with milk before bkfst when I do my light exercise/stretch routine.

Thank you. Will go to Sauna Thread.
Combining coffee (even well-sugared) with eggs amplifies the drop in blood sugar. I've found better results waiting an hour to drink the sugared coffee, or eating eggs later as mentioned (probably the latter).

sladerunner69

I sometimes eat 4 or 5 pastured eggs at a time andy blood sugar seems totally fine. My standard is to drink one large glass of OJ for every 2 eggs so about 7oz OJ per egg. I was suprised to read somewhere that Dr. Peat said in an email that he drinks 10oz OJ per egg... sometimes I think we mus be related if only distantly (JK)

Ive never had an issue with glycogen storage because I have never gone low carb. I used to believe carbs where bad and made one fat, because my stepmother had diabetea and often explained that widely availabe carbohysrates in bread and soda etc were the culprit for her and many other's health woes. She went on an atkins diet and eventually passed away from cancer (her thyroid metasciticized to the size of a grapefruit)

Shortly after this and becoming strick with PFS I began to see that the inverse was true, carbs are healthful for the thyroid, fats are bad, etc

Birdie

I just read my above comment. But, these days I'm having 2 eggs, but for a long time.. seems a few years, I've been saving half my breakie to have later. I often put maple syrup on my eggs. Then, we have melon or applesauce and orange juice. No problems with blood sugar spikes. I have only about 4 ounces oj due to the high arginine content.

One change that may have helped is taking my NDT spread out. Who knows.
I always have a latte when I wake up. Then tea with milk during my exercise therapy.
Then, breakfast. Seems to work.

Birdie

Oh, and I reduced the gelatin in the eggs to about 1/8 tsp. Arginine again.

Birdie

That's so interesting. I've never had an air purifier. Lucky me. But one more thing to watch out for. We are house hunting and sometimes they tout these various modern improvements. No thanks to air purifiers then.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals