Serotonin dubs thee sleepless

Hans

Forum Supporter
How often do you still hear that serotonin helps with sleep? Well if someone says that to you again, show them this.

qminati

I believe 100% that high serotonin as a teenager is what caused me a lifetime of insomnia and sleep paralysis. The one strange thing to note is that a supplement that had 5htp was my go to supplement that would actually make me fall asleep if I took enough of it. It was a mix of other herbs and melatonin and 5htp. This is before I even knew what serotonin really was. Still confused about it all...

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I believe 100% that high serotonin as a teenager is what caused me a lifetime of insomnia and sleep paralysis. The one strange thing to note is that a supplement that had 5htp was my go to supplement that would actually make me fall asleep if I took enough of it. It was a mix of other herbs and melatonin and 5htp. This is before I even knew what serotonin really was. Still confused about it all...
Low energy ultimately leads to high serotonin. Eg. fasting, IF, CR, all lead to an increase in serotonin and a drop in dopamine. I think the main reason the 5-HTP supplement helped was because it contained many other compounds as well that increased GABA for example.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals