Ray Peat Interview September 2021 - Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov, Danny Roddy - #70

Vileplume

So what are the implications of this? Will it have a similar effect to actually getting the vax?
No one can say for sure, and there are a few threads on this forum where you can find out more (if you search “shedding”). To my understanding, the shed spike proteins and mRNA can increase angiotensin by blocking ACE2, just like the vaccine-induced spike protein does, albeit to a lesser extent because the shed material must still pass our body’s natural defense mechanisms (just like when we breathe in a virus, or get it on our skin, rather than injecting it directly into our blood). But all the reports of shedding are anecdotal, and the exact mechanism remains blurry, so it’s still lately speculative. In any case, close contact with bodily fluids of vaxxed seems like a risky move.

No one can say for sure, and there are a few threads on this forum where you can find out more (if you search “shedding”). To my understanding, the shed spike proteins and mRNA can increase angiotensin by blocking ACE2, just like the vaccine-induced spike protein does, albeit to a lesser extent because the shed material must still pass our body’s natural defense mechanisms (just like when we breathe in a virus, or get it on our skin, rather than injecting it directly into our blood). But all the reports of shedding are anecdotal, and the exact mechanism remains blurry, so it’s still lately speculative. In any case, close contact with bodily fluids of vaxxed seems like a risky w
No one can say for sure, and there are a few threads on this forum where you can find out more (if you search “shedding”). To my understanding, the shed spike proteins and mRNA can increase angiotensin by blocking ACE2, just like the vaccine-induced spike protein does, albeit to a lesser extent because the shed material must still pass our body’s natural defense mechanisms (just like when we breathe in a virus, or get it on our skin, rather than injecting it directly into our blood). But all the reports of shedding are anecdotal, and the exact mechanism remains blurry, so it’s still lately speculative. In any case, close contact with bodily fluids of vaxxed seems like a risky move.
That’s extremely concerning. My wife is vaxxed, so no close contact won’t be possible for me

Vileplume

That’s extremely concerning. My wife is vaxxed, so no close contact won’t be possible for me
I can relate to your concern, as can several others in a similar position. I teach high school and most of my students are vaxxed, and I’m with them from 8-3 every day in a small room.

When I emailed Dr. Peat about it, he said that keeping a healthy and robust metabolism would be protective, so now is no time to skimp on the anti-inflammatory Peat staples like milk, OJ, aspirin, vitamin D, thyroid, and even antihistamines like cyproheptadine.

I can relate to your concern, as can several others in a similar position. I teach high school and most of my students are vaxxed, and I’m with them from 8-3 every day in a small room.

When I emailed Dr. Peat about it, he said that keeping a healthy and robust metabolism would be protective, so now is no time to skimp on the anti-inflammatory Peat staples like milk, OJ, aspirin, vitamin D, thyroid, and even antihistamines like cyproheptadine.

I incorporate all the things you mentioned with the addition of several cups of coffee a day. I guess like everyone on this forum, just try and live as optimally as possible in a very suboptimal situation

Vileplume

I incorporate all the things you mentioned with the addition of several cups of coffee a day. I guess like everyone on this forum, just try and live as optimally as possible in a very suboptimal situation
Totally, and coffee is a great one that belongs right up there with the ones I mentioned. Do your best to support your metabolism, keep inflammation down, and keep moving forward.

Kykeon

i can not get cyrpoheptadine, will benadyrl be a good replacement?

Jam

Something that caught my attention here was Peat’s comment on shedding. He said “once you get the rna in, it doesn’t matter whether it’s free RNA that comes into you by being shed by someone who was vaccinated, it mostly likely is in an exosome form or as free RNA coming out of their breath, and skin, and saliva.”
Hmm, as far as I know, free RNA does not survive intact for very long due to endogenous RNase.

YourUniverse

The variants we are seeing could be side effects of the vaccine?

Danny Roddy: "If forced to be inoculated, are there any supplements or diet that will counteract the mRNA or vaccine?"

RP: "The first thing is to consider the defenses and resistances, how you can avoid getting it put into you, and if you can find alternatives such as certificates for pre existing immunity, or maybe a form of a vaccine that doesn't contain nucleic acids, because the present ignorance, the reason the experiment is being done, is because it has never been studied in humans before, and so you don't know what the outcome is, and as long as its experimental, on the surface, meaning we don't know what the long range outcome is going to be, and the animal evidence is that there could be terrible long-range effects, such as increased susceptibility to all kinds of infectious diseases, or to cancer, or to brain degeneration, or sterility. So, if you allow yourself to be vaccinated, you're taking a big experimental gamble, the outcome of which you wont know as long as you're alive.

The fact that the so-called "variants" are tremendously increased in the people who had the vaccine, suggests that the disease effects of the virus and vaccine are essentially identical, and that is primarily through the toxic effects of the spike protein, and that is a fundamental and total promotion of inflammation in every system, hypertension, development of autoimmune diseases, everything you can think of, is promoted, which is promoted by angiotensin, is going to be a possible outcome of a vaccine, so the angiotensin receptor blockers, and antihistamines, and aspirin were known 10 or 15 years ago to block against the toxic effects of the spike protein. The toxicity of that protein has been studied now for a long time, and so the Chinese were among the first to realize that the angiotensin receptor blockers, antihistamines, and aspirin, simply by being anti inflammatory, were the first things to resort to."

P

Peatness

The variants we are seeing could be side effects of the vaccine?

Danny Roddy: "If forced to be inoculated, are there any supplements or diet that will counteract the mRNA or vaccine?"

RP: "The first thing is to consider the defenses and resistances, how you can avoid getting it put into you, and if you can find alternatives such as certificates for pre existing immunity, or maybe a form of a vaccine that doesn't contain nucleic acids, because the present ignorance, the reason the experiment is being done, is because it has never been studied in humans before, and so you don't know what the outcome is, and as long as its experimental, on the surface, meaning we don't know what the long range outcome is going to be, and the animal evidence is that there could be terrible long-range effects, such as increased susceptibility to all kinds of infectious diseases, or to cancer, or to brain degeneration, or sterility. So, if you allow yourself to be vaccinated, you're taking a big experimental gamble, the outcome of which you wont know as long as you're alive.

The fact that the so-called "variants" are tremendously increased in the people who had the vaccine, suggests that the disease effects of the virus and vaccine are essentially identical, and that is primarily through the toxic effects of the spike protein, and that is a fundamental and total promotion of inflammation in every system, hypertension, development of autoimmune diseases, everything you can think of, is promoted, which is promoted by angiotensin, is going to be a possible outcome of a vaccine, so the angiotensin receptor blockers, and antihistamines, and aspirin were known 10 or 15 years ago to block against the toxic effects of the spike protein. The toxicity of that protein has been studied now for a long time, and so the Chinese were among the first to realize that the angiotensin receptor blockers, antihistamines, and aspirin, simply by being anti inflammatory, were the first things to resort to."
Thanks you for transcribing this

Vileplume

i can not get cyrpoheptadine, will benadyrl be a good replacement?
I have heard Dr. Peat mention Benadryl alongside other antihistamines as anti-inflammatory, but I don’t know about long term use of Benadryl (or cypro) just because of the excipients. Do a search on bioenergetic.life for “Benadryl” to see what Peat has said about it. For protection against occasional close contact with the spike protein, I think Benadryl would be helpful. Does idealabs not ship to your location?

Herbie

Whoops, I based that claim on my memory of a reference Peat made to a Japanese study in his June 21 One Radio Network interview, but I misunderstood. It's the vaccine material that made its way to every organ in the body, not the spike protein. My mistake.
I thought he was talking about how they first thought that the vaccine stayed in the injection site but the Japanese found that it traveled to organs and ended up in the bone marrow which would cause leukaemia?

He speaks of this at the beginning of the June 2021 one radio network interview

Vileplume

I thought he was talking about how they first thought that the vaccine stayed in the injection site but the Japanese found that it traveled to organs and ended up in the bone marrow which would cause leukaemia?

He speaks of this at the beginning of the June 2021 one radio network interview
That’s correct. Not the spike protein, but the vaccine material went to every organ.

Kykeon

I have heard Dr. Peat mention Benadryl alongside other antihistamines as anti-inflammatory, but I don’t know about long term use of Benadryl (or cypro) just because of the excipients. Do a search on bioenergetic.life for “Benadryl” to see what Peat has said about it. For protection against occasional close contact with the spike protein, I think Benadryl would be helpful. Does idealabs not ship to your location?
bioenergetic.life is awesome. thanks for posting the site

Dr. B

That’s why the ruling class are so obsessed with this biotech, there is some new Netflix sitcom about chimeras, their already seeding the idea.
It seems 20% of pfizer vaccine has a surprise ingredient, nobody knows what it is.

Potentially you could be injected for a vaccine that contains something else entirely and then the stimulus for protein production is placed into the environment triggering you, this is probably why they want to use tomatoes for vaccines.
Imagine a complete reduction in MAO-A for example, society would go nuts, the feedback loops on top of an initial stressor with no MAO-A would create carnage.

The silver lining is their believe in genetics as the holy grail, we know it’s metabolism, an initial seed via mRNA would effect us but we could overcome it with metabolic support, the rest of society is currently guzzling SSRI’s so they will primal.

If you could program human testicles to make elephant sperm the woke will start having sex with elephants, stories will be added to the middle school curriculums worldwide of a mans love for his elephant, new letters will be added to the sex acronym mess, just like disabled facilities everything in society will need to be adjusted for your elephant girlfriend, if your missus poos in the middle of the university this will be accepted as "elephants rights" and anyone questioning this will be prosecuted for hate speech.
do you mean they would be able to have the "stimulus for protein production" be an actual regular tomato or egg itself, or would they have to first do some modifications to regular eggs/tomatoes in order to get them to trigger you into producing proteins?

someone posted on another thread how many vaccines use egg embryo in their production process, is this why so many people have an egg intolerance? for instance many people can eat 10g of a PUFA oil like french fries in corn or soybean oil etc, yet eggs can trigger skin redness, facial swelling, bloating etc...

Drareg

do you mean they would be able to have the "stimulus for protein production" be an actual regular tomato or egg itself, or would they have to first do some modifications to regular eggs/tomatoes in order to get them to trigger you into producing proteins?

someone posted on another thread how many vaccines use egg embryo in their production process, is this why so many people have an egg intolerance? for instance many people can eat 10g of a PUFA oil like french fries in corn or soybean oil etc, yet eggs can trigger skin redness, facial swelling, bloating etc...
I think GM modified, with Peats recent newsletter in mind it sounds like it will be a disaster, it wouldn’t surprise me if they start selling eggs in the supermarkets branded as Vax eggs, you know the covid cult would buy them, virtue signal recipes for social media.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals