September 15th deadline for Vaccination

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’m also a VA nurse and opposed to the jab. Has he discovered any avenues to resist?
No, he’s going back and forth. Neither one of us technically works for the VA but since we are both respiratory therapists that work for companies with VA contacts we are expected to comply with their mandate.
I’m personally going to try the religious exemption route. I have multiple health reasons/concerns for not wanting to take it but I don’t believe I’d have any success going that route since the decision makers could care less about anyone’s health. ;)
edit: sorry to sound negative. I’m just trying to come to terms with all of this.

P

Peatness

No, he’s going back and forth. Neither one of us technically works for the VA but since we are both respiratory therapists that work for companies with VA contacts we are expected to comply with their mandate.
I’m personally going to try the religious exemption route. I have multiple health reasons/concerns for not wanting to take it but I don’t believe I’d have any success going that route since the decision makers could care less about anyone’s health. ;)
edit: sorry to sound negative. I’m just trying to come to terms with all of this.
Really sorry you are going through this, have you seen this video?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8Y0dVXDzFAm9/

brianrn

My deadline is nearing quickly ?. With 3 decades as a nurse I am saddened to leave the system when my brothers and sisters need me the most.

I have no firm plans. I’m having great difficulty coming to terms with a mandate and data. My wife and family are willing to take the jab if I do. I pray for guidance.

For the last six years I’ve had to wear a mask during the flu season as I am opposed to the flu vaccine for my age and health. I am currently nasally swabbed six times a month as the veterans are high risk population. I’m willing to endure most anything but an experiment that has demonstrated harm and death.

I’m opposed to claiming a false religious exemption.

I’m grateful for the suggestions in the forum and am holding a wait and see approach. Outright refusal will still result in being fired and am upset that I would have to find new employment that at some point will require the same jab.

It’s becoming so hard to resist. Good luck with your decision ?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I understand, for me it’s genuine but I certainly wouldn’t use it if I wasn’t sincere.
I’m grateful for the suggestions in the forum and am holding a wait and see approach. Outright refusal will still result in being fired and am upset that I would have to find new employment that at some point will require the same jab.
Wishing you and your family the Best.

Makrosky

I think you should not oppose. They are playing very dirty tricks, you should play them too to protect yourself. This is a war. Buy time by claiming religious reasons and see how things unfold.

brianrn

I think you should not oppose. They are playing very dirty tricks, you should play them too to protect yourself. This is a war. Buy time by claiming religious reasons and see how things unfold.
Thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate your intention. All of us are wrangling with the morality issue of no holds and war time analogy. I choose to avoid the religious exemption to avoid my own morale dilemma.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals