Sensitive to loud noises and how to regulate nervous system

redsun

I’m actually currently on micro dose beta blocker and feel a new man, definitely have something to do with adrenaline. Like my body release excess amount for nothing, even speaking with someone or a friend can trigger those rush and cause palpitations.
I don’t want to go long term on beta blocker but they are helping to slowy restart workout.
You should try to increase choline intake. Low acetylcholine activity leads to excess catecholamines. Acetycholine is also necessary to slow down the heart rate/keep it from elevating so easily. So if you have an elevated heart rate and are prone to palpitations this may be why.

IPlayDart

I think it’s starch/gluten.
Whenever I eat a starch- free diet, like a raw animal foods diet for example, loud noises don’t bother me at all.

Explorer

I have had that increase lately ever since I finished high school and been more at my home, when I am in an environment where I have consistent noises and no unexpected ones I feel good and can tap into my inner world but when people talk too much or something spontaneously makes a sudden noise it gets me irritated and disrupts my relaxed inner flow state and it takes some time till I again enter in parasympathetic mode