Senomyx, Vaccines & Coke WHAT?!!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
wow! crazy, how did you find the list
why do they use stem cells
do they improve flavor profiles
crazy!

Here is the list of products that take advantage of human aborted stem cells.

Dr. B

Here is the list of products that take advantage of human aborted stem cells.

do they use these as ingredients in the product or is it to test the product
are they hidden under the natural/artificial flavors section

OP
Rinse & rePeat
do they use these as ingredients in the product or is it to test the product
are they hidden under the natural/artificial flavors section

Manufacturers use human aborted stem cells in three ways:

Development: Identifying what works

Confirmation: Making sure it works

Production: Manufacturing the formula that works

Using them in the production is where they get to say "artificial flavoring".

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I don't know if it's the right thread to post this short video, but it's the one I read and remembered right after watching the video.

Fetal Organ Trafficking EXPOSED
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/b7650GZS3VXQ/

Oh my gosh that made my stomach queasy hearing him say that they may have taken these, 24 month old aborted, babies organs while they were still alive! They want them fresh not frozen! This is so SO disturbing!

mariantos

Oh my gosh that made my stomach queasy hearing him say that they may have taken these, 24 month old aborted, babies organs while they were still alive! They want them fresh not frozen! This is so SO disturbing!

Of course, it is very sad and barbaric at the same time. For the satanists who are in power, these shocking things for some of us or unreal, are just their daily routine.

These individuals will be held accountable for every deed of theirs...

The wrath of the Lord will soon be poured out!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Of course, it is very sad and barbaric at the same time. For the satanists who are in power, these shocking things for some of us or unreal, are just their daily routine.

These individuals will be held accountable for every deed of theirs...

The wrath of the Lord will soon be poured out!

Amen! Everywhere you look it is disheartening. Those poor innocent babies! Shame on people!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
June 2020....

"In four of the vaccines, the human fetal cells are used as miniature "factories" to generate vast quantities of adenoviruses, disabled so that they cannot replicate, that are used as vehicles to ferry genes from the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19. When the adenoviruses are given as a vaccine, recipients' cells begin to produce proteins from the coronavirus, hopefully triggering a protective immune response.

The fifth vaccine, which has shown promise in monkeys and is headed for human trials as soon as this summer, is what is known as a protein subunit vaccine. Researchers at the University of Pittsburgh use HEK-293 cells to manufacture the coronavirus' spike protein—a vital part of its structure—which is used to trigger an immune response. The vaccine is delivered through a skin patch with 400 tiny needles.

The fetal cell lines are key to producing both types of vaccine. "HEK-293 [cells] are essential for making protein subunit vaccines," says Andrea Gambotto, a vaccine scientist at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and the vaccine's lead developer. Their human origin is important, he says: "Cultured [nonhuman] animal cells can produce the same proteins, but they would be decorated with different sugar molecules, which—in the case of vaccines—runs the risk of failing to evoke a robust and specific immune response." (Among the developers of the five vaccines, only Gambotto responded to a request for comment.)

David Prentice, vice president and research director at the Charlotte Lozier Institute, which opposes abortion, notes researchers making adenovirus vaccines have modified HEK-293 cells to be adept at packaging new genes—such as those that direct cells to assemble the coronavirus spike protein—into adenoviruses. But he adds that other technologies are available, including using cells captured from amniocentesis that are engineered to make replication-deficient adenoviruses.

"The use of cells from electively aborted fetuses for vaccine production makes these five COVID-19 vaccine programs unethical, because they exploit the innocent human beings who were aborted," Prentice and a co-author—molecular biologist James Sherley, a Lozier Institute associate scholar and director of the adult stem cell company Asymmetrex—wrote in a position paper published last month."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Stem cells" are those capable of renewing tissues, and may be "pluripotent," able to become glial cells and neurons in the brain, or, in the bone marrow, to become red blood cells or white blood cells, depending on regulatory influences." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Interesting, I went on the CDC site to see the ingredients in the vaccines. It had a Q&A section with a question as to what the ingredients are in the vaccines. Interestingly it said what ISN'T in it, but no mention of what IS in it. ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211005-173352_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211005-173352_Samsung Internet.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 11
OP
Rinse & rePeat
WOW CHECK THIS OUT! I asked what the main I gradient is in the Covid vaccine and here was the answer...

"mRNA – Also known as messenger ribonucleic acid, mRNA is the only active ingredient in the vaccine. The mRNA molecules contain the genetic material that provide instructions for our body on how to make a viral protein that triggers an immune response within our bodies.Jan 11, 2021"

THEN I LOOKED UP HEALTH RISKS OF RIBONUCLEIC ACID AND HERE IS WHAT THE SEARCH PRODUCED....

"Mutant ribonucleic acid (RNA) molecules can be toxic to the cell, causing human disease through trans-acting dominant mechanisms. RNA toxicity was first described in myotonic dystrophy type 1, a multisystemic disorder caused by the abnormal expansion of a non-coding trinucleotide repeat sequence."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211005-174118_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211005-174118_Samsung Internet.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20211005-174027_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211005-174027_Samsung Internet.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 6
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here is more bad news about it.

"A dark side of the matter is that RNA : DNA hybrids are also a cause of DNA damage and human diseases. In this review, we summarize recent advances in the understanding of the mechanisms by which the impairment of hybrid turnover promotes DNA damage and genome instability via the interference with DNA replication and DNA double-strand break repair. We also discuss how hybrids could contribute to cancer, neurodegeneration and susceptibility to viral infections, focusing on dysfunctions associated with the anti-R-loop helicase Senataxin."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211005-174959_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211005-174959_Samsung Internet.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 4
OP
Rinse & rePeat
What do you suppose this "conflict of interest" statement is for?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211005-181839_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211005-181839_Samsung Internet.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 6
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Look up Henrietta Lacks and immortal cell lines. Disturbing, to say the least.
Hmmm... an immortal cancer cell line obtained without consent and is still being used in so many places....

OP
Rinse & rePeat
So my husband had a tetanus shot in August of last year and immediately had health problems afterward. Pina said the same thing happened to her after a tetanus shot and both of them are still suffering terribly. I have been trying to figure out the formula to undoing the horrific pain that it has caused my husband and traced it to the glutamic acid in vaccines! He has a glutamate intolerance and now since the vaccine any glutimates sends him to the hospital! He can barely bend over and a cough sends him in pain to his knees. Here in the chart of glutimates I found with vaccines listed! If anyone suspects they have a glutimate intolerance or allergy to MSG you better get your doctor to give you a medical exemption from ANY further vaccines fast!

Attachments

• 1d1b8cb9183bd5acbce283e15e9f7e7f.jpg
    1d1b8cb9183bd5acbce283e15e9f7e7f.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 12
OP
Rinse & rePeat
If you are allergic to formaldehyde then vaccines might not be as healthy for you as it is for everyone else!

"Substances that ensure the vaccine content and potency remain unchanged. Common preservatives and stabilizers include:

Formaldehyde, a stabilizer that kills or inactivates unwanted germs in vaccines.

Monosodium glutamate (MSG), a stabilizer that protects vaccines from heat, light, humidity or acidity while they are stored.

Gelatin, a stabilizer that protects vaccines from heat while they are stored."

supercoolguy

Interesting, I went on the CDC site to see the ingredients in the vaccines. It had a Q&A section with a question as to what the ingredients are in the vaccines. Interestingly it said what ISN'T in it, but no mention of what IS in it. ?

Yeah, dont get me started on whats Not in products for Human Consumption.
Its great to know, but its also Smoke & Mirrors.

Just put the Ingredients, Sources, and Manufacturing Process. Thanks, now heres my Money.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals