PeskyPeater

Background of experiment: SSRI induced mood apathy and sexual anhedonia

every morning intranasal semax 750mcg with 1000mg oxiracetam orally

experience with semax
intial calming effect, feels kind of down but I think i'm not used to this relaxation of the brain. Not like a nootropic, cannot process information faster, has somewhat reducing effect on speed reading. The combination with Rhodiola makes me have weird vivid dreams, not funny. probably too much acetylcholine activity at night from this combo. no more rhodiola anyway too much induction of serotonin anyway that i'm trying to prevent.

research about semax influence on serotonin in the brain is scarce, does not seem to increase synthesis, but does increase the metabolite 5-HIAA, suppose it is increasing it's metabolism by antagonizing melanocortin complex.

experience with oxiracetam
initially seeing brighter colours and focus is better when studying and speed reading and info processing is improved.

Combination is theorized to have the ability to make the brain plastic and improve acetylcholine turnover with downstream changes to increase apathy and overall mood.

Now on day 7

more to come

Semax - Wikipedia
Semax, an analog of ACTH(4-10) with cognitive effects, regulates BDNF and trkB expression in the rat hippocampus - PubMed
http://www.paulinamedicalclinic.com...and-Serotoninergic-Systems-of-the-Brain-1.pdf
The peptide semax affects the expression of genes related to the immune and vascular systems in rat brain focal ischemia: genome-wide transcriptional analysis
Nefiracetam Research Breakdown

Last edited:
OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

sorry for late update.

It worked pretty good after 2 months I noticed the experience of observing nature and people being more cute, like 60 % increase in cuteness factor.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals