Self-awareness In Animals

haidut

Forum Supporter
J

j.

That's pretty conservative, didn't Ray positively talk about Blake's view that a piece of metal as alive?

He might also have suggested that storms are living beings. I bet it would be pretty cool to be a storm.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
j. said:
That's pretty conservative, didn't Ray positively talk about Blake's view that a piece of metal as alive?

He might also have suggested that storms are living beings. I bet it would be pretty cool to be a storm.

I think he linked to some of Blake's poetry saying that every speck of dust is alive. Also, he talked about Bose's studies in early 20th century showing that metal has similar properties to living tissue and responds similarly to heat, injury, stress, etc. I didn't know about Ray's views on storms - that's pretty cool!

Mr Joe

Interresting. The question would be : Yes a bird can love, a bird can percieve, fear, feel emotions, act similar to humans. Also we can discover tomorrow that a stone or a bottle of coke is "conscious" in term of quantum thinking. The question would be then are they conscious to be conscious ? Another field to explore would be the following one imo : Does the concept of "truth" exist in their perception ? In our world, a man with two testicules could affirme that he is "a woman" or he acts like a "fish" and proclame himself being "a fish", can it be true for a tree ? If an apple tree is conscious, can he decides tomorrow that he feels like beeing an orange tree and start refusing giving apples ? Another question I was wondering is if an animal can understand "beauty". From our perspective of "perfection" we can see that a female Lion is "beautiful" in terms of forms, symetrical point of view etc... But does the male Lion care ? Will he go for the most beautiful female on the herd or will he go simply with the one that is secretting the most pheromones and focusing on "reproducing" ? Do you know if Ray has ever mentionned different kind of consciousness ?

JamesGatz

Interestingly enough through recent observations I can tell when a piece of metal is under stress,

For example, if you notice a low-stress car (regular gas car) you can see the following:

The people driving it tend to have a black tint on their skin and higher DHT because they have been inhaling Carbon from burning fuel, if you have access to Diamonds or Carbon powder - try holding it and notice the black tint that appears on your skin, Carbon causes this

If you happen to SEE A TREE that is catching these fumes of a gas car, you can notice the same black tint on it, its VERY SUBTLE, but you can see it if you're paying attention

For Gas cars if you look CLOSE ENOUGH at the metal of the car you can see the same black tint on the metal ESPECIALLY stronger when the car is running

Now COMPARE THESE EFFECTS to an electric car, the worst electric cars are Teslas, For Teslas I notice this:

People who drive Teslas I tend to notice are in a Hyper-Estrogenic state because the car gives off TONS of EMF and is extremely dangerous,

Now if you LOOK CLOSELY at a tree that is near a TESLA, you can notice the tree in a Hyper-estrogenic state, its branches become thinner and brittle and sticks outward, in the same way you notice a hyper-estrogenic person is all over the place and freaking out, that is what the tree looks like to me

Now observe the STEEL on a Tesla Car and compare it to the STEEL on a gas car - even better if they are the same color, you can actually observe the same stress reaction on the steel of Teslas, its very bizarre if you observe both these cars at the same time - black tint on the gas car, and this strange, stress reflectiveness the Steel gives off on the Tesla with no black tint

flame900

Interestingly enough through recent observations I can tell when a piece of metal is under stress,

For example, if you notice a low-stress car (regular gas car) you can see the following:

The people driving it tend to have a black tint on their skin and higher DHT because they have been inhaling Carbon from burning fuel, if you have access to Diamonds or Carbon powder - try holding it and notice the black tint that appears on your skin, Carbon causes this

If you happen to SEE A TREE that is catching these fumes of a gas car, you can notice the same black tint on it, its VERY SUBTLE, but you can see it if you're paying attention

For Gas cars if you look CLOSE ENOUGH at the metal of the car you can see the same black tint on the metal ESPECIALLY stronger when the car is running

Now COMPARE THESE EFFECTS to an electric car, the worst electric cars are Teslas, For Teslas I notice this:

People who drive Teslas I tend to notice are in a Hyper-Estrogenic state because the car gives off TONS of EMF and is extremely dangerous,

Now if you LOOK CLOSELY at a tree that is near a TESLA, you can notice the tree in a Hyper-estrogenic state, its branches become thinner and brittle and sticks outward, in the same way you notice a hyper-estrogenic person is all over the place and freaking out, that is what the tree looks like to me

Now observe the STEEL on a Tesla Car and compare it to the STEEL on a gas car - even better if they are the same color, you can actually observe the same stress reaction on the steel of Teslas, its very bizarre if you observe both these cars at the same time - black tint on the gas car, and this strange, stress reflectiveness the Steel gives off on the Tesla with no black tint
:bored::bored::bored: