Selegiline Experiences

tomisonbottom

I had used deprenyl for years, about 5 mg three/week with no problems. I since have stopped using it trying to see if it conflicted with any of the suggestions on this forum. I also used centrophenoxine, but stopped due to the cholinergic effects. I had used procaine and stopped, but since Ray doesn't seem to have a problem with the 'caines', I may start that up a few times/week. I also used Hydergine for many years (you can tell I am old school), but I can not find it anymore, I think they may of stopped producing Hydergine. Anyway, I am glad to see some people here are using selegiline, and I am interested to see what Haidut makes of it's use and benefits, or others who are the scientists of the group. For me, the interest was mostly anti-aging.

What did Procaine do for you? How did you take it?

Dave Clark

What did Procaine do for you? How did you take it?
This is what I used: Gerovital GH3 procaine has been improved 600% to Ultimate 9 now available for US and International shipment.
I took it in the morning, first thing on an empty stomach. Actually I never noticed much. I get more results from centrophenoxine, quicker recall, feel sharper when using it. GH-3 lowers cortisol, so if you are low it may not even be a good option. I am interested in trying the aniracetam, hear good things about it.

inthedark

I'm also very interested in Selegiline. I've been looking for a more affordable (or potentially easier to get a doctor to prescribe) alternative to Metergoline for depression and anxiety.

Dave Clark

I'm also very interested in Selegiline. I've been looking for a more affordable (or potentially easier to get a doctor to prescribe) alternative to Metergoline for depression and anxiety.
Can't get much cheaper than this: Selgin 5mg Tablets | Buy Generic Deprenyl 5mg Online | AlldayChemist
Have used them before with no problems. When you order, it will ask for a script in the process, it is a technicality, ignore it and keep going through the ordering process. I used to never order from them because of the "needed" script, but they followed up on my attempt to order, and told me what the deal was.

inthedark

Can't get much cheaper than this: Selgin 5mg Tablets | Buy Generic Deprenyl 5mg Online | AlldayChemist
Have used them before with no problems. When you order, it will ask for a script in the process, it is a technicality, ignore it and keep going through the ordering process. I used to never order from them because of the "needed" script, but they followed up on my attempt to order, and told me what the deal was.
Thanks for this. Unfortunately the catch is that I'm in Canada and they don't appear to ship here.

golder

Anyone have any selegiline reports? Seems like a great one to try for low dopamine

Charger

I used it for a very short period, probably about a week. The first day I felt great, then started developing really bad lethargy, I've seen others report this as well. I'd love to use it but I don't know if its possible to avoid the lethargy.

Also, I think stuff like Cat's Claw, K2, lowering estrogen combined with dopaminergics produces a similar effect without the same issues.

golder

I used it for a very short period, probably about a week. The first day I felt great, then started developing really bad lethargy, I've seen others report this as well. I'd love to use it but I don't know if its possible to avoid the lethargy.

Also, I think stuff like Cat's Claw, K2, lowering estrogen combined with dopaminergics produces a similar effect without the same issues.
Nice. Thanks for this. What are some of the dopaminergics you would recommend alongside the K2 and lowering estrogen?

what was your dosage and how did you take it?

thank you!

Charger

Nice. Thanks for this. What are some of the dopaminergics you would recommend alongside the K2 and lowering estrogen?

Ginkgo Biloba, Forskolin, Calcium Pyruvate, PRL-8-53, and caffeine ofcourse.

Getting enough copper and vitamin C for dopamine and norepinephrine production.

what was your dosage and how did you take it?

thank you!

1.25mg/d orally, I quartered 5mg tablets.

Ginkgo Biloba, Forskolin, Calcium Pyruvate, PRL-8-53, and caffeine ofcourse.

Getting enough copper and vitamin C for dopamine and norepinephrine production.

1.25mg/d orally, I quartered 5mg tablets.

thank you!! Just for kicks I'm trying about 1mg per day dissolved orally (it is bitter though) and taken more or less sublingually.

golder

thank you!! Just for kicks I'm trying about 1mg per day dissolved orally (it is bitter though) and taken more or less sublingually.
Would you mind letting us know how you get on? Always enjoy reading your posts ecstatichamster :)

Charger

Bumping this with an update. Been running Selegiline 1.25mg per day for about a month now and have tolerated it better than before. I'm not sure what the confounding factors were before, maybe other supplements contributed to the insomnia in combination with Selegiline. It has replaced Cat's Claw for me as of right now.

Better mood, focus, energy, clarity, etc. as you would expect from a MAO-B inhibitor.

I've also been using 11-Keto-DHT this past month along with it, I think it makes a pretty good combo.

Mauritio

I've ordered it in late December still haven't received it. At least the pharmacy was so nice to reship it .
Where did you all buy from ?

Mauritio

Very interesting study on the effect of Sel on tumors, prolactin and dopamine in rats.

Screenshot_20220211-220337_Drive.jpg

Screenshot_20220211-221101_Drive.jpg

Mauritio

Selegiline halved the prolactin levels of migraine sufferers, but didn't affect the prolactin of the healthy control group.

Screenshot_20220211-221958_Drive.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals