Selectively targeting the gut with antibiotics

Vins7

Yes, i think the key is stopping all starch and fiber and eating only easy,fast digesting foods. I usually take one teaspoon of coconut oil with the amoxicillin fasted in the morning than also in the evening before jumping in bed , sometimes I did 1g and it kills everything and then you will not need the antibiotic anymore.
Also as I said eating cocoa butter and cocoa is amazing for testosterone and digestion.
You will stop farting and one sign of healthy digestion is that when pooping you are almost clean ,like almost you don't need to whipe with paper.
Now I usually take the amoxicillin only in days where I cheat with a little bit of starch because of my girlfriend.
Also I saw that usually the fats from meats and butter are heavier on the digestion, fats from cocoa,coconut and cheeses especially the aged italian ones seem very easy digesting for me like sugar or fruit juices.
Can you poop every day eating very low in fiber and high in fat and sugar?

Did you have bloating issues before doing what it explains?

OP
T

TheBeard

Well, if that's the only problem, then some not-so-bad probiotics like the ones approved on this forum will help.

I've tried ALL probiotics, not of them helped at all.

- 150 billion units with 40 strains
- home made kefir
- all the bacilli
- 3 months fermented liver

scoobydoo

Ken Lassesen created microbiome prescription.com where you can upload a 16s stool sample for free and then used AI to determine which antibiotics are best for you based on your different levels. It is all connected to different research papers so it is the most scientifically sound platform I’ve found yet. Seems to be pretty accurate to

dukesbobby777

Is there any trick to make antibiotics more active in the gut than systemic?

I'm not going to take Xifaxan, already tried it for a month and it did nothing.

The ones that work for me are
Amoxicillin + c
Azithromycin

For them to be more effective in the gut than in systemic circulation, do they have to be taken on an empty stomach or with food?

Hi Beard, is this still your protocol for your long term gut management? What would be the the protocol? Taking amoxicillin one week and then azithromycin the following week, in an alternating method? Do you take them everyday, or perhaps once per week?

I’m about to purchase some pharmaceuticals and I thought I would give these two a try as well, as I’ve tried doxycycline and minocycline already, and noticed barely anything. But I definitely have symptoms of issues with gut health that id like to start controlling a bit better. Albeit perhaps through sensibly experimenting with certain anti-biotics/anti-fungals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals