Seizure Like Symptoms? Need Help

troubledtimes

some weird symptoms happen and i have a doc appointment coming up but its not for another week. so i actually posted a video of me basically having these seizure like symptoms on youtube and would like anyone who may have a clue whats going on to check it out. just message me. i get these symptoms after eating pasta, to much sugar, pop, beer, even green tea! uhg really need help and would gladly link you the video thanks yall

Maljam

Have you changed your diet, as so many have suggested to you so far?

If you are having a seizure and don't usually have them, go to the ER.

OP
T

troubledtimes

let me be clear its not a grand mal seizure i get. im still aware of coherent im just twitchy. so i would like someone to see the video because its not just anxiety this is a new set of symptoms ive been getting. and the ER told me to follow up with my doctor which is a week away. so in the mean time im just getting advice and very interested in what some of the people on here have to say

Maljam

let me be clear its not a grand mal seizure i get. im still aware of coherent im just twitchy. so i would like someone to see the video because its not just anxiety this is a new set of symptoms ive been getting. and the ER told me to follow up with my doctor which is a week away. so in the mean time im just getting advice and very interested in what some of the people on here have to say

Have you taken any of the advice anyone has offered you yet?

OP
T

troubledtimes

Have you taken any of the advice anyone has offered you yet?
yes but the post is about getting an opinion from someone who may be able to tell or help with what the symptoms look like to them in the video. please try to stay on topic

gately

Just post the YouTube link.

And if you aren’t going to follow any of the advice already offered here, at least stop eating the things that cause the symptoms.

If you can’t follow any advice already given in the past two threads, at least try and follow this simple logic: Stop doing things that make you feel bad.

Let us know what the doctor says.

OP
T

troubledtimes

Just post the YouTube link.

And if you aren’t going to follow any of the advice already offered here, at least stop eating the things that cause the symptoms.

If you can’t follow any advice already given in the past two threads, at least try and follow this simple logic: Stop doing things that make you feel bad.

Let us know what the doctor says.

excuse me buddy i have cleaned up my diet alot and even when im eating clean, choose not to eat it doesnt matter what state i still have these symptoms. they are NOT just triggered by what i put in my body. they are constant. certain foods just exagerate the issue. you are missing the whole point of this thread. if theres an admin could you just delete his posts?

Maljam

yes but the post is about getting an opinion from someone who may be able to tell or help with what the symptoms look like to them in the video. please try to stay on topic

Nobody here is a doctor, you havent even posted the YouTube video. You've had a scan of your head at the hospital, right? And they said it was all clear?

You have anxiety and your gut sounds a mess, all the things you mentioned (maybe apart from green tea) can aggravate the gut. I said this to you in another thread but many people have improved mental conditions through stopping wheat alone, yet you still eat pasta etc. Let us know what your doctor says, I am guessing they are going to put it down to anxiety. Anxiety can cause a whole list of weird symptoms.

OP
T

troubledtimes

Nobody here is a doctor, you havent even posted the YouTube video. You've had a scan of your head at the hospital, right? And they said it was all clear?

You have anxiety and your gut sounds a mess, all the things you mentioned (maybe apart from green tea) can aggravate the gut. I said this to you in another thread but many people have improved mental conditions through stopping wheat alone, yet you still eat pasta etc. Let us know what your doctor says, I am guessing they are going to put it down to anxiety. Anxiety can cause a whole list of weird symptoms.

no not at all. dude you need to stop. i havent had a head scan? i said i have one coming up in in the future. nobody said it was all clear. if you read the starting thread it says ill send a link. im not openly putting it in the thread. if you dont like that than you dont have to post. i can see in a way you are trying to help but again try to stay on topic here. doesnt sound like you have the right idea. its about checking out the video and adding someones input thats all.

Diokine

It can be hard to make sense of things when you're desperate. There are a lot of issues to consider, and when you stack them all up next to each other, it can be scary. I'm not a doctor but I've dealt with similar issues and will share some things here that may help your feelings.

First, I would recommend finding a copy of this book. It describes some of the issues you're dealing with, which can help with understanding. Understanding the issues better is an important step to better contact with your feelings.
41jrYVFlY3L.jpg

Let's look at the twitching you're describing. I would analyze these as spasticity generated by excessive glutamatergic excitation. I've been studying the pancreas recently and it's role in energy metabolism. Traditional understanding of the pancreas is that it excretes enzymes and insulin only when needed - during digestion. This is true in one sense but actually it is involved (in concert with your liver) in moment to moment maintenance of your neurological tone. So when you eat, nervous tones are supplied by your brain to orchestrate stimulation of your pancreas. But if this stimulation is inappropriate, or the nerves don't have the range or response required, conditions that encourage spasticity will develop.

Exposure to heat may engage some of the mechanisms involved in regulating this nervous orchestration. Do you have access to a sauna?

Protein metabolism can be altered, possibly leading to increases of ammonia and defects in glutamine recycling. Supplementing with some clean BCAA's may help this recycling. Cinnamon tea may help with ammonia. Potato protein juice may help with both. You may experience anxiety with BCAA supplementation.

INTERACTIONS IN THE METABOLISM OF GLUTAMATE AND THE BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS AND KETOACIDS IN THE CNS
Glutamatergic neurotransmission entails a tonic loss of glutamate from nerve endings into the synapse. Replacement of neuronal glutamate is essential in order to avoid depletion of the internal pool. In brain this occurs primarily via the glutamate-glutamine cycle, which invokes astrocytic synthesis of glutamine and hydrolysis of this amino acid via neuronal phosphate-dependent glutaminase. This cycle maintains constancy of internal pools, but it does not provide a mechanism for inevitable losses of glutamate N from brain. Importation of glutamine or glutamate from blood does not occur to any appreciable extent. However, the branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) cross the blood-brain barrier swiftly. The brain possesses abundant branched-chain amino acid transaminase activity which replenishes brain glutamate and also generates branched-chain ketoacids. It seems probable that the branched-chain amino acids and ketoacids participate in a “glutamate-BCAA cycle” which involves shuttling of branched-chain amino acids and ketoacids between astrocytes and neurons. This mechanism not only supports the synthesis of glutamate, it also may constitute a mechanism by which high (and potentially toxic) concentrations of glutamate can be avoided by the re-amination of branched-chain ketoacids.

Magnesium will be critical as well.

The Role of Magnesium in Neurological Disorders

Low magnesium levels may theoretically potentiate glutamatergic neurotransmission, leading to a supportive environment for excitotoxicity, which can lead to oxidative stress and neuronal cell death

I think it's also important to make sure you're getting enough calcium and potassium.

Pyridoxal 5 phosphate is a required cofactor for the enzyme glutamic acid decarboxylase, which is responsible for turning glutamate into GABA. Some supplementation of this, along with riboflavin, may help support these systems.

I would recommend some blue blocking glasses as well, especially if you are going anywhere with fluorescent lights. You may experience episodes of depression or sleepiness especially with increased magnesium and reductions in blue light. It will take some time for your brain to find equilibrium, so don't be discouraged if this happens. Rest when you need it. Make sure you aren't exposing yourself to too much blue light and get some sun if you are able. Be especially aware of any pleasurable feelings near your solar plexus. These will be the indicators that things are moving in the right direction.

Timing of light exposure affects mood and brain circuits

Uvex Skyper Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses

OP
T

troubledtimes

It can be hard to make sense of things when you're desperate. There are a lot of issues to consider, and when you stack them all up next to each other, it can be scary. I'm not a doctor but I've dealt with similar issues and will share some things here that may help your feelings.

First, I would recommend finding a copy of this book. It describes some of the issues you're dealing with, which can help with understanding. Understanding the issues better is an important step to better contact with your feelings.
41jrYVFlY3L.jpg

Let's look at the twitching you're describing. I would analyze these as spasticity generated by excessive glutamatergic excitation. I've been studying the pancreas recently and it's role in energy metabolism. Traditional understanding of the pancreas is that it excretes enzymes and insulin only when needed - during digestion. This is true in one sense but actually it is involved (in concert with your liver) in moment to moment maintenance of your neurological tone. So when you eat, nervous tones are supplied by your brain to orchestrate stimulation of your pancreas. But if this stimulation is inappropriate, or the nerves don't have the range or response required, conditions that encourage spasticity will develop.

Exposure to heat may engage some of the mechanisms involved in regulating this nervous orchestration. Do you have access to a sauna?

Protein metabolism can be altered, possibly leading to increases of ammonia and defects in glutamine recycling. Supplementing with some clean BCAA's may help this recycling. Cinnamon tea may help with ammonia. Potato protein juice may help with both. You may experience anxiety with BCAA supplementation.

INTERACTIONS IN THE METABOLISM OF GLUTAMATE AND THE BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS AND KETOACIDS IN THE CNS

Magnesium will be critical as well.

The Role of Magnesium in Neurological Disorders

I think it's also important to make sure you're getting enough calcium and potassium.

Pyridoxal 5 phosphate is a required cofactor for the enzyme glutamic acid decarboxylase, which is responsible for turning glutamate into GABA. Some supplementation of this, along with riboflavin, may help support these systems.

I would recommend some blue blocking glasses as well, especially if you are going anywhere with fluorescent lights. You may experience episodes of depression or sleepiness especially with increased magnesium and reductions in blue light. It will take some time for your brain to find equilibrium, so don't be discouraged if this happens. Rest when you need it. Make sure you aren't exposing yourself to too much blue light and get some sun if you are able. Be especially aware of any pleasurable feelings near your solar plexus. These will be the indicators that things are moving in the right direction.

Timing of light exposure affects mood and brain circuits

Uvex Skyper Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses

i thank you for the post very useful information. im going to PM you man and also link you the video to chat a bit farther!

some weird symptoms happen and i have a doc appointment coming up but its not for another week. so i actually posted a video of me basically having these seizure like symptoms on youtube and would like anyone who may have a clue whats going on to check it out. just message me. i get these symptoms after eating pasta, to much sugar, pop, beer, even green tea! uhg really need help and would gladly link you the video thanks yall

maybe try ketogenic diet? It comes when you consume carbohydrate - dominant meals?

OP
T

troubledtimes

maybe try ketogenic diet? It comes when you consume carbohydrate - dominant meals?

i have the symptoms all day actually but there mild to moderate still uncomfortable but you are right when i do consume carbs, sugar, caffiene, pasta, bread etc it really sets of the symptoms to severe. im trying to look up foods and recipes that i could use for keto

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals