Seeking Volunteers For Traumatic Release Exercise (TRE) Routine For Varicocele

TreasureVibe

Hi all, I've been eyeing the psoas muscles as a possible culprit in varicocele for quite a while now. Not only does the gonadal vein possibly run through the psoas muscle, the psoas is also responsible for a healthy pelvic floor which also is a suspect in varicocele.

The main idea of how it causes varicocele is really simple, the analogy being a garden hose that you stand on when water runs through it. It will balloon up. The same thing is what the psoas does when it constricts. The spermatic vein runs through it and gets pinched.

Traumatic Release Exercise therapy is a therapy that induces a shaking, a tremor in a muscle, unwinding it from all stress and trauma stored in it. The tremor has been reported by multiple people to actually happen and has the works of Dr. Berceli PhD behind it.

TRE therapy is used by therapists around the world. In the following video a routine for a psoas release is instructed, and I really hope if someone with varicocele can try this out and see if the tremor has a resolving effect on the varicocele:

Let's use this topic to report any findings!

Thank you.

seraph94

Hi all, I've been eyeing the psoas muscles as a possible culprit in varicocele for quite a while now. Not only does the gonadal vein possibly run through the psoas muscle, the psoas is also responsible for a healthy pelvic floor which also is a suspect in varicocele.

The main idea of how it causes varicocele is really simple, the analogy being a garden hose that you stand on when water runs through it. It will balloon up. The same thing is what the psoas does when it constricts. The spermatic vein runs through it and gets pinched.

Traumatic Release Exercise therapy is a therapy that induces a shaking, a tremor in a muscle, unwinding it from all stress and trauma stored in it. The tremor has been reported by multiple people to actually happen and has the works of Dr. Berceli PhD behind it.

TRE therapy is used by therapists around the world. In the following video a routine for a psoas release is instructed, and I really hope if someone with varicocele can try this out and see if the tremor has a resolving effect on the varicocele:

Let's use this topic to report any findings!

Thank you.

I will try it out. But don’t think that it will work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals