Seek educated reply re: tampering vaccines, boosters, pills, PCR-tests, swabs, monoclonal AB's

minni

Please forgive my ignorance, but after Dr.Yeadon's disclosure of the toxic statistics via the VAERS database, does anyone here know if there's potential that vaccines, boosters, pills, PCR-tests, swabs, monoclonal AB's can all have been tampered via the auspices of untrustworthy gov't agencies prior their reaching the public?

For example, Luciferase in boosters, or biochips in pills? (see my below attachment)

The sky's the limit - I mean what's to stop them tampering with ordinary OTC Ibuprofen, and eventually getting everyone biochipped? And what if they figure out a way to tamper with ordinary swabs & PCR tests?

Or with monoclonal antibodies, such as their recent ordering of Sotrovimab?
Is there any short/sweet answer to this - in layman's terms?

Attachments

• protestchip.jpg
    protestchip.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

yerrag

I'm not sure if any of those you mentioned needed to be tampered with to be harmful to us.

When the best solution is preventive, and we are deprived of substances and nutrients that make us healthy, by regulatory agencies allowing our food supply to be intoxicated and labeled as safe, then the tampering is already in the system. When sugar is taxed and toxic sugar substitutes are used, our health is already tampered with. That is tampering on a very fundamental level.

On the next level, when we are deprived of cost-effective solutions to address diseases leading to cure, and we have to settle for second-rate solutions that do not restore our health but keep us dependent on expensive drugs to survive, our right to access to cost-effective solutions to achieve health has been tampered with.

On a deeper level of malice, when we are forcibly subjected to toxic substances that impair our health. in the name of public safety and security, our right to decide for ourselves what is conducive to the maintenance of our long-term health and well-being, including financial and mental and moral aspects of it - they are all being tampered with.

OP
M

minni

As per my request, I'm seeking an answer to what I asked.

I'd like to know which of the above have potential to be tampered with. It's important to me to be informed on this.

P.S. On a tangent, FYI, as of now, I have no substitutes for Rizitriptan for my migraines. And nope, Feverfew and Fennel don't help. And yes i know, there's a medical procedure, but I can't afford it, and even that isn't permanent. In fact (prior to learning of Rizitriptan, which most doctors failed to inform me of for decades) I used to take lots of coffee for my severe migraines, and it's actually the coffee which partly contributed to my severely painful varicose veins, which the vascular guy won't do surgery on, since due to my accompanying non-diabetic leg/foot neuropathy, he said it could likely have an even worse-painful outcome. Also, despite doctors' ridiculous requirements for "regimens" I try to be my own boss. So, while Gabapentin is OK for me occasionally (since it pre-empts SNC and more), I pay no attention to regimented schedules as per doctors' dictates. None of the doctors are inside my body, so I listen to my body's dictates - rather than "professionals"- in order to know when I need another 100mg.
...the question is, how do I know for sure there's no biochips or luciferase or graphites inside regular meds, or anything they dole out which makes body-contact? Even swabs, tests, and so forth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom