Seed Warts on the fingers

SamYo123

Anyone know of any treatment for them? I have 2 they are very mild, no black bits..

I don't know anything about types of warts SamYo, but I would try coconut MCT oil or oregano oil. They are both anti-fungal compounds. I have heard tea tree to be good too. Clear fingernail polish suffocates them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210628-113713_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210628-113713_Samsung Internet.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 7

TheSir

Whenever I get warts I buy a bottle of spirulina and take 5-10 grams daily. Usually by the end of the second week the wart will have disappeared.

Whenever I get warts I buy a bottle of spirulina and take 5-10 grams daily. Usually by the end of the second week the wart will have disappeared.
Really?! Wow! My mom use to sell spirulina in the early 80's when it first became popular. I wonder what is in it that warts don't like?

TheSir

Really?! Wow! My mom use to sell spirulina in the early 80's when it first became popular. I wonder what is in it that warts don't like?
Apparently it allows the immune system to operate on a higher level. It increases production of white blood cells and antibodies.

Rick K

Anyone know of any treatment for them? I have 2 they are very mild, no black bits..
A Dremel tool with a sanding disk works wonders.

PurpleHeart

I had a lot on my hands for years, never really bothered me but then in a period of my life where I was really stressed I started getting them on the sides of my forehead too, dermatologist told me its HPV and gave me a cream that I never used because the molecular structure of the active substance looked like a ******* spider web,
After the stressful period passed and I relaxed again the warts turned red and started itching, I quickly understood my immune system finally decided to get rid of them,
All of them disappeared in less than a week.

Everything cleaned up, no sign of them, my skin is very clear now.

I had a lot on my hands for years, never really bothered me but then in a period of my life where I was really stressed I started getting them on the sides of my forehead too, dermatologist told me its HPV and gave me a cream that I never used because the molecular structure of the active substance looked like a ******* spider web,
After the stressful period passed and I relaxed again the warts turned red and started itching, I quickly understood my immune system finally decided to get rid of them,
All of them disappeared in less than a week.

Everything cleaned up, no sign of them, my skin is very clear now.

Wow! That is crazy!

Rick K

For the person in your life who thinks they have all the tools they need.
Well I can certainly all the many uses for it, as you have pointed out on many occasions!

rei

Putting on a piece of duct tape so that the skin under it turns wet, like if you have been in the water for hours, will pop it out. More effective than medical treatment.

Putting on a piece of duct tape so that the skin under it turns wet, like if you have been in the water for hours, will pop it out. More effective than medical treatment.

I can confirm this tape strategy worked for me.

I moved to a stressful environment (my girlfriend's grandparents in a Vietnamese countryside region, hot & humid) in which my bedroom was a windowless non-ventilated no-air-conditioned room. Mold on the walls. Sleeping (on the floor) was awful. Within 2 days, I developed a seed wart on my finger, and the 3rd day I developed another seed wart on another finger. I also felt horrible in the morning, but felt recovered by the afternoon (I would go outside and work in the garden).

I used surgical tape --- the same tape I sometimes use for taping shut my mouth during sleep --- and tried to keep the bandage wet frequently. After 3 days I removed the bandage, and I was able to scratch off the seed wart with the seed, like a soft wet flay of skin. I am still waiting to do this with the other finger.

Thanks for the suggestion & thank you RPF.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals