Secondary Pellagra from Covid/jabs?

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Well isn't this interesting?
(Not sure if anyone has already commented on this article, so please let me know if it is a duplicate thread.)

"...Many extra-pulmonary symptoms of COVID-19 strikingly resemble those of pellagra, vitamin B3 deficiency (e.g., diarrhoea, dermatitis, oral cavity and tongue manifestations, loss of smell and taste, mental confusion)..."

@haidut

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Well isn't this interesting?
(Not sure if anyone has already commented on this article, so please let me know if it is a duplicate thread.)

"...Many extra-pulmonary symptoms of COVID-19 strikingly resemble those of pellagra, vitamin B3 deficiency (e.g., diarrhoea, dermatitis, oral cavity and tongue manifestations, loss of smell and taste, mental confusion)..."

@haidut
That is interesting. You should add it to the "Covid....something fishy going on" thread. COVID....... Something fishy going on......

P

Peatness

Funny you should start this thread. In the past few weeks I've search pellagra a number of times due to a sudden need for extra b3. I've not had flu or a cold or anything resembling covid symptoms. I have not had flu for about 5 years. I have been in close contact with the injected. Recently I've noticed a strange kind of inflammation that only seems to be resolved by taking b3. I have also noticed a weird hyperpigmentation when exposed to sunlight. It does seem to fed. I've been wondering what was fuelling my increased need for this vitamin and wondered if I was developing pellagra following shedding exposure. Increased radiation exposure might also play a part in this – being out in the sun does not feel restorative these day – I often feel like I am being cooked. I’ve been in hotter temperatures in the past and did not experience this.

I am interested to know if anyone else has needed to increase their b3/bcomplex intake lately. Also is the ability to utilise b3 being impaired somehow

Last edited by a moderator:

HeyThere

– being out in the sun does not feel restorative these day – I often feel like I am being cooked. I’ve been in hotter temperatures in the past and did not experience this.

YES YES YES. I've been feeling THIS for years now!! I keep saying I feel like I'm being microwaved. I've been in 118* in Vegas decades ago and walked in it, but I can be in CA in 84* and like I said it feels like I'm in a microwave.

Peatress

YES YES YES. I've been feeling THIS for years now!! I keep saying I feel like I'm being microwaved. I've been in 118* in Vegas decades ago and walked in it, but I can be in CA in 84* and like I said it feels like I'm in a microwave.
I get this when I've been in a shopping mall