Sebum Reduction Around The Nose

Shovlen

I don't know where to go to say this but I have been dealing with what is apparently little armies of sebum heads popping up on either side of my nose. Since I also have rosacea, I can't use normal creams that have some chemicals that sting or even certain medications that exacerbate my condition. I have found that, every morning, I can apply a thin coating of Neosporin antibiotic ointment to the areas and that will tamp down any new growths for the whole day. I have been doing this for about a year and no complications or side effects. I can't describe how great this is to me, this saves me from checking my face every hour on the hour. I just wanted to put this out there. Thanks.

I don't know where to go to say this but I have been dealing with what is apparently little armies of sebum heads popping up on either side of my nose. Since I also have rosacea, I can't use normal creams that have some chemicals that sting or even certain medications that exacerbate my condition. I have found that, every morning, I can apply a thin coating of Neosporin antibiotic ointment to the areas and that will tamp down any new growths for the whole day. I have been doing this for about a year and no complications or side effects. I can't describe how great this is to me, this saves me from checking my face every hour on the hour. I just wanted to put this out there. Thanks.

What works for me is applying a vitamin C solution.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals