Seborrheic Dermatitis Thread

Discussion in 'Skin' started by faisman, Jun 27, 2016.

1. yerrag

yerrag Member

Glad to know your SD condition improved so much with kidneys filtering well, Charlie. I'm looking forward to that day I see some sediments in my urine!

2. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

It will be a Glorious day. :D Be patient friend, stress will slow it down. Move around if you are able, walking, shake the tree(qi qong), tapping the kidneys(more qi qong), dry fast when able(wouldnt start too soon due to you prolly being way dehydrated), alternate dry fruit with wet fruit, herbs. Dates and lemons speed it up.

3. jondoeuk

jondoeuk Member

I use a few shampoo's with different active ingredients like ketoconazole, and rotate these every few months.

4. charlie

All that is doing is suppressing it and not taking care of the underlying issue. And those shampoos are toxic.

5. Motif

Motif Member

Interesting thread. For my dermatitis I tried a 100 things over the years.

A lot of bacteria kill supplements. Probiotics and all that ...

Only things that help have all to do with improving lymphatic flow (i think so. Maybe it's a blood flow thing ? Oxygen ? But I think lymphatic makes most sense)

I got other threads about this. What takes my itching is

-endurance sport (only for short time. Lifting weights does nothing btw)
    -hyperventilating many times over the day
    -drinking at least 3 liters of water daily
    -a Lot of trampoline jumpIng over the day
    - vibration therapy

So why does this help ? Liver issue? Kidneys ? I don't get it

6. yerrag

yerrag Member

Has anyone ever seen a bald guy with seborrheic dermatitis?

Is it because they conceal it with a hat? Or is it because when bald, there's not much hair growth anymore, such that the conditions are not available for SD?

I mean, why do I have SD and I don't have other current skin issues elsewhere in my body? It must have something to do with having more hair outgrowth.

Are the scales really dead skin cells? Or that they actually some kind of "plaque" that result from toxins being wrapped up by phagocytes, that didn't get filtered off by the kidneys, and were released through the skin pores, but it just so happens that the scalp is more porous, given large pores due to the hair follicles, and that most of this "waste" goes through the scalp of a person who isn't bald?

7. charlie

Bingo.

8. charlie

Kidneys not filtering acidic wastes from the lymphatic system correctly so lymph becomes stagnant which causes acids to build up. So then the acids find another exit through the skin while burning you on the way out.

9. yerrag

yerrag Member

Charlie, maybe the white sediments in the urine would have turned into SD scales were they not filtered off.

10. Runenight201

Runenight201 Member

Trampolines are amazing. As a kid my family had one and we would spend hours playing on it. I think there is something very therapeutic about them.

Through my various research into different alternative health areas, I remember seeing something extremely valuable about vibrations. Its why running can be so good, because its repeated vibration, in combination with increased heart rate and thus blood circulation throughout the entire system. It's very important to nasal breath and be completely relaxed while running, letting each forefoot that strikes the ground (never heel strike) send a vibration through the legs to the top of the head. Running is very therapeutic and energizing in this manner.

Trampolines would be the same thing, plus they are good for flipping and rolling around, which is good for developing and maintaining the vestibular system, which tends to decline with age since most people cease to roll around once they pass their child years.

11. charlie

I have no doubt.

12. Motif

Motif Member

I only have one, so it could make sense. My gfr is a Tiny bit above average

13. charlie

Your urine should look like this:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Motif

Motif Member

My Urine is mostly foamy.
    Almost no foam when I take a lot of ox bile for fat digestion

15. yerrag

yerrag Member

I'm currently helping my kidneys by taking some bicarbonates - either sodium (baking soda) or magnesium bicarbonate or potassium bicarbonate. Baking soda is easy to find, potassium bicarbonate can be bought at Amazon, and magnesium bicarbonate is expensive when bought but requires a little setup to make.

I use a Hydrion pH test strip pH 5.5-8 and monitor my urine pH. Ideal is 6.4 - 6.8. I fine-tune my bicarb intake to be within those parameters. Urine pH will fluctuate during the day. This monitoring keeps me from getting a metabolic alkalotic condition, as it's easy to overdo it. As well as underdo it.

16. Motif

Motif Member

I tried most of this too but it didn't take the itch. But what does is malic acid.

17. yerrag

yerrag Member

Is it oral or topical?

18. Motif

Motif Member

Oral! I found that out by accident. Like all other things that helped too...

19. yerrag

yerrag Member

That's interesting. How did that come about?

Ahh, I just saw the thread you posted on it.

20. Motif

Motif Member

I wanted to do liver flushs and drinking fruit juices is recommended for this, but i got tons of intolerances and was looking for another option and this was malic acid. And when I took it my itching was gone or it improved a lot