Seborrheic Dermatitis In Eyebrows, Plus Hairloss

My ex girlfriend who has atopic dermatitis has fixed it with simple digestive enzymes. It's a mix of lipase, amylase and protease. I understand difference between atopic and seborrheic forms but maybe it could help.

Impact

I had it bad for years.. started on eyebrows and then moved to beard area as time went on.. After following Greg’s functional B2 deficiency protocol for a while it’s pretty much gone

adnan.dabaan

I will admit I have been trying to lose weight, and likely undereating lately. Interesting.
Something to understand about weight loss, you don't want your body to use the excess fat as a source of energy instead to take this fat turn it to cholesterol and then steroid hormones, that is the best pathway to get rid of the fat but it will burden the liver to do that, so you need to support you liver with ***t load of protein and sugar to do this job. If there is too much fat, I believe the only safe option is to do liposuction to get this fat out of your body safely. Fat oxidation (burning) will slow your body even more.

Potatoe

I will admit I have been trying to lose weight, and likely undereating lately. Interesting.
My ex girlfriend who has atopic dermatitis has fixed it with simple digestive enzymes. It's a mix of lipase, amylase and protease. I understand difference between atopic and seborrheic forms but maybe it could help.

I have had a few issues helped by taking digestive enzymes... it brought my metabolic systems back into balance, in way.

I have also been under-eating recently and some of the problems came back.

A tea tree oil rinse may help reduce growth of seb derm fungus. It stings if it gets into the eyes but is easily rinsed out.

Pablo Cruise

I have had dandruff since I was 16 so washing hair has helped. I am not sure any dietary measures helped me. 2 years ago my hair started falling out in clumps and derm said it was seborrhea dermatitis, gave me Nizoral shampoo and high potency topical steroid (Clobetasol lotion) which worked. Again, my thoughts were diet was not a huge factor for me but maybe for some. It is an immunity problem is my understanding and the meds prescribed worked or do work. I prefer Selenium Sulfide 2.5% shampoo and it controls the symptoms.

Motif

Just going to quote one of my previous posts in case it helps:

"I don't know if what I had was dandruff or "seborrheic dermatitis" but I was recently having some thick yellow waxy flakes on the top of my scalp (they looked like the 2nd picture here: Seborrheic dermatitis - Symptoms and causes ). Eating more canned oysters seemed to have gotten rid of it. Maybe I was very deficient in zinc. I had one can a day for a week and haven't noticed those flakes that I used to see on the top of my scalp."
How Often Should I Eat Liver To Remedy Dandruff

So in my case I think it was mostly related to zinc. But since I've greatly limited milk intake as an experiment, I've noticed fewer overall dandruff/flakes. Don't know if it's a milk in general thing for me, or metabolism thing (some people here have said they needed more vitamin A when drinking milk), or hormonal (saw some posts about how sometimes milk can affect androgens leading to more oiliness/acne).

I'd experiment with zinc/vitamin a/vitamin d/ experimenting limiting a food temporarily that may be problematic.
Hi! You found out anything new what causes it for you?

Motif

Interesting. You know how long it took til it disappeared after starting those ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals