Searching for perfect source of carbohydrates

Amazoniac

I’ll be trialling
-jasmine rice Fortified with some potassium+ safe vegetables for fibre. I’ll have to find clean BPA free water and a safe pot that won’t leach heavy metals to boil it in

-organic cooked bananas, I’ll cook them in the peel. Tannins might be a problem

-when I stop having painful urination and cloudy urine (I think it’s not a UTI but an oxalate problem)
Peeled White sweet potatoes+vitamin B6+ Calcium
Ditching Ryukyu for Ugo temporarily?
- History and characteristics of Okinawan longevity food

- Coconut Water For Cooking And Beverages
- Coconut water rice | The Kitchn

OP
U

ursidae

Coconut water is a great idea. Coconut products and rice have been compatible in my experience. If I stayed true to where I come from, I should probably be eating a diet of chestnuts and parsnips

I think I'm going to have to do the inevitable and … rotate carb sources. But ideally I’d like to eat an elimination diet with maximum 5 foods. My university account doesn’t provide access to the full content I can only read the adstract. Kitava>Okinawa

Last edited:

Amazoniac

My university account doesn’t provide access to the full content I can only read the adstract. Kitava>Okinawa
There are about 5 links in PDF available for me.

1632259164167.png

Indeed:

- Height, body size, and longevity: is smaller better for the human body?

"Lindeberg et al[11] reported that Melanesians living in Kitava were healthy and that heart disease and stroke were virtually absent in a population ranging in age from 20 to 86 years. The men averaged 161 cm (5 ft 3 in) and 53 kg (117 lb)."

"The Okinawans are shorter and weighless than mainland Japanese, and men aged 87 to 104 years average 145.4 cm (4ft 9 in) and 42.8 kg (94lb).[2]"​

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals