Searching for Binaural Beats experts

I have used binaural beats in the past and am increasingly using them, I wanted to speak with others who have used Binaural Beats A LOT.

Please share your observations and recommendations for how I should best proceed. What frequencies have what effects, recommended timing, sources, etc.

I will update here as I catalogue more experiences. I find they help me balance mentally.

opethfeldt

I would start simply. For me, the best frequency to relax and balance me mentally is 7.83hz, which is also known as the Schuman resonance. If you're consistent with using it maybe 15-30 minutes per day either laying down with your eyes closed or in a meditative posture, you should notice benefits pretty quickly.

hierundjetzt

I would start simply. For me, the best frequency to relax and balance me mentally is 7.83hz, which is also known as the Schuman resonance. If you're consistent with using it maybe 15-30 minutes per day either laying down with your eyes closed or in a meditative posture, you should notice benefits pretty quickly.
May i ask what kind of benefits will you notice pretty quickly?
Thx

Pieter

Hi Holosync is what I have used for years now. I am more calm and more productive on the days I use it. A bit time consuming but very much worth it.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
My cousin is a rep for Hemi-Sync, she gave me a pamphlet on a school teacher who was teaching children which didn't make it in public school. He placed a boombox in the middle of the class, with the stereo speakers stretched out and playing the Hemi-Sync music Then one of his students, a boy who could not sit still for a minute, he sat down on the floor between the speakers and was completely immersed! I used it on and off.

Then there is the Earth Pulse, a magnetic pulser, that also emits the Schumann resonant frequency, but has others as well. It has a sleep program and also programs for alertness. It was the time when my elder brother had an 11-hour bladder operation, probably due to a collapse of the Zeta Potential after a blood transfusion (here I am guessing but he must have received at least one transfusion during this long operation), his heart sat out for 7 minutes, he suffered a lung embolism (that is a sign of blood clots forming!) and went into a 2-month long coma. I sent an Earth Pulse device to Germany and the doctors finally agreed to use it on him, although skeptical. They used the sleep setting during the night and the stimulating setting during the day. Two weeks later he woke up but couldn't speak nor move his arms or legs. We visited him and he showed some improvement, still using the Earth Pulse but after he was moved to another hospital he had another severe stroke and died. Then we gave the pulser to a girl that had brain damage from a traffic accident, she was riding her bike and was hit by a car. We met at a hotel in Germany where we stayed, in the city of Haan, where she received special therapy nearby. She later wrote me that using this pulser, she for the first time was able to sleep properly! Amazing.

AlaskaJono

My cousin is a rep for Hemi-Sync, she gave me a pamphlet on a school teacher who was teaching children which didn't make it in public school. He placed a boombox in the middle of the class, with the stereo speakers stretched out and playing the Hemi-Sync music Then one of his students, a boy who could not sit still for a minute, he sat down on the floor between the speakers and was completely immersed! I used it on and off.

Then there is the Earth Pulse, a magnetic pulser, that also emits the Schumann resonant frequency, but has others as well. It has a sleep program and also programs for alertness. It was the time when my elder brother had an 11-hour bladder operation, probably due to a collapse of the Zeta Potential after a blood transfusion (here I am guessing but he must have received at least one transfusion during this long operation), his heart sat out for 7 minutes, he suffered a lung embolism (that is a sign of blood clots forming!) and went into a 2-month long coma. I sent an Earth Pulse device to Germany and the doctors finally agreed to use it on him, although skeptical. They used the sleep setting during the night and the stimulating setting during the day. Two weeks later he woke up but couldn't speak nor move his arms or legs. We visited him and he showed some improvement, still using the Earth Pulse but after he was moved to another hospital he had another severe stroke and died. Then we gave the pulser to a girl that had brain damage from a traffic accident, she was riding her bike and was hit by a car. We met at a hotel in Germany where we stayed, in the city of Haan, where she received special therapy nearby. She later wrote me that using this pulser, she for the first time was able to sleep properly! Amazing.

I used a Big PEMF machine just once, it was powerful and as big as a large suitcase. Used slightly different frequencies. Schumann Wave, and a few others . The owner of the machine inherited it from her father, who she said basically this machine kept him going for 7 years after cancer diagnosis. He stopped using it a few hours a day and then died 3 months later. He charged people a few bucks for 30 min sessions, to help cover the cost. $40,000.

My brother was heavy into Binaural years ago, and was part of his daily regime for years. We discussed it and I said perhaps I get similar "synchronization" by doing meditation and walks in the woods, going to the ocean for some hours and laying on the earth/sand. :):

I bought a little Schumann Wave circuit board recently, and we are experimenting particularly at night with it. My wife says it does the similar effect as taking a small dosage of periactin. Which has a noticeable side effect for her upon wakening. (A slightly drowsy, spacey effect). It does seem to work for me but I will want to use it another 4-6 weeks and then pass judgement.
I also put it on whilst listening to music, as it was a short time "thing" about 10 years ago for hi-fi enthusiasts. It did was noticeable when it was on listening to the same tracks with and without. Not necessarily better, just different to my ears, and my wife's ears. I suggest it changes 'our hearing' so the music then sounds different.