Search Is Not Working Correctly?

Pulstar

Hi folks / Charlie

I'm trying to use quick search (without going into advanced search) and every time I get few pages of results, it's NOT possible to go beyond the 1st page. If I click on the second page link, I'm redirected to the main forum page.

Similar things happen if I search the current thread. If there are multiple pages of results, it's NOT possible to go beyond the 1st page which is annoying.

Thanks
@charlie

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
To search, you have to use the Force, everyone has this within them oh great Jedi...

OP
Pulstar

Pulstar

I'm using "google Force" sometimes (Google advanced search)
But searching within thread might be a bit messy in google.:|

charlie_

Hi folks / Charlie

I'm trying to use quick search (without going into advanced search) and every time I get few pages of results, it's NOT possible to go beyond the 1st page. If I click on the second page link, I'm redirected to the main forum page.

Similar things happen if I search the current thread. If there are multiple pages of results, it's NOT possible to go beyond the 1st page which is annoying.

Thanks
@charlie
Most likely a browser addon blocking the search. Or you have Javascript disabled.

OP
Pulstar

Pulstar

OK, thanks a lot Charlie. And it looks like you are right. I'm on the latest Firefox with multiple add-ons, including uBlock origin. I have disabled them all and it works now. I will try to figure out which add-on is causing this behavior.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OK, thanks a lot Charlie. And it looks like you are right. I'm on the latest Firefox with multiple add-ons, including uBlock origin. I have disabled them all and it works now. I will try to figure out which add-on is causing this behavior.
Once you find out which add-on then you should be able to white list the forum.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals