Scrotum Moisturizer

shine

Hey, I've been using Kuinone and Pansterone (ethanol version) on my scrotum a lot lately and my skin has become quite irritated. Any tips on what to use down there to moisturize? I don't want to rub anything on my balls that negatively interferes with hormones or has PUFA in it.

Last edited:

Diokine

Hey, I've been using Kuinone and Pansterone

on my scrotum

don't want to rub anything on my balls that interferes with hormones

tumblr_mlbxaqKdGu1rhi0rbo1_250.gif

theLaw

That reminds me, Scrotum Moisturizer is playing at Mercury Lounge on Friday.

Beastmode

Hey, I've been using Kuinone and Pansterone (ethanol version) on my scrotum a lot lately and my skin has become quite irritated. Any tips on what to use down there to moisturize? I don't want to rub anything on my balls that negatively interferes with hormones or has PUFA in it.

If your skin is becoming irritated, doesn't that indicate the potential that the kuinone and/or pansterone might already be interfering with your hormones?

milk_lover

Dude Peat was mad I mean mad from his email tone that I applied things on my scrotum. I would quit if I were you. DHEA can easily convert to estrogen.

OP
shine

shine

If your skin is becoming irritated, doesn't that indicate the potential that the kuinone and/or pansterone might already be interfering with your hormones?

That indicates that alcohol and ethylacetoacetate is drying out my skin.

OP
shine

shine

Dude Peat was mad I mean mad from his email tone that I applied things on my scrotum. I would quit if I were you. DHEA can easily convert to estrogen.

Let Ray be mad then. I was taught to perceive, think and act. The studies Haidut posted showed that DHEA will mostly convert to DHT when applied to skin and to T when applied to Leydig cells while also increasing androgenic enzymes AND decreasing aromatase. I had borderline low T levels and was weak and unhealthy, now I feel healthy and strong again.

It just so happens that alcohol and ethylacetoacetate is drying out the skin and it doesn't just do that on scrotum.

OP
shine

shine

Quick reminder: I was asking for something that safely moisturizes skin and doesn't have xenoestrogens or anything of that sort in it.

milk_lover

Have you heard of magnesium stearate as a moisturizer? It’s used a lot in supplements and I think its purpose is to lubricate the machinaries similar to silica..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals