Scoliosis Is Due To Cortisol Receptor Excess

Wagner83

With the caveat that I know nothing about biology: If one opposes cortisol or serotonin then the receptors increase in density, this is is something I don't understand the safety of in the context of substances which oppose them potently and directly. Ray's view on receptors being the main focus for no good reason other than a misled ideology may make more sense if one uses said substances.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) May Be Caused By Increased Serotonin Sensitivity

Last edited:
OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Like you say, elevated cortisol decreases its own receptor. But also, anything that can also bind to the cortisol receptor, such as trenbolone, progesterone, etc., is able to reduce cortisol receptors. So it doesn't necessarily mean that if you lower cortisol, its receptors will increase.

brix

Do you think 6 keto-prog would be beneficial? My back pain relates to scoliosis from childhood. A few times a year I have a bad flare up that makes it almost impossible to move for a few days without the use of Advil.

J

jb116

Do you think 6 keto-prog would be beneficial? My back pain relates to scoliosis from childhood. A few times a year I have a bad flare up that makes it almost impossible to move for a few days without the use of Advil.
Probably low-dose DHEA would help that, along with sufficient Vitamin D and calcium.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yes it should be helpful. Are you getting enough sunlight, calcium, magnesium, protein, salt and carbs?

baccheion

Hyperparathyroidism was said to be associated with scoliosis..

Osteopetrosis is also associated..

brix

Yes it should be helpful. Are you getting enough sunlight, calcium, magnesium, protein, salt and carbs?

Honestly, probably not. I have been supplementing k2 due to high blood calcium.
Hyperparathyroidism was said to be associated with scoliosis..

Osteopetrosis is also associated..

Thanks, I will look into this.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Honestly, probably not. I have been supplementing k2 due to high blood calcium.
Low calcium intake, low vit D and prolactin can elevate serum calcium. Excess phosphate intake can do it as well.
It would be good to focus on getting lots of vit D and calcium daily. If you struggle with dairy, then eggshell calcium, oyster calcium, coral calcium or calcium carbonate.
It would be good to take a little magnesium and vit K2 with the calcium as well.

brix

Low calcium intake, low vit D and prolactin can elevate serum calcium. Excess phosphate intake can do it as well.
It would be good to focus on getting lots of vit D and calcium daily. If you struggle with dairy, then eggshell calcium, oyster calcium, coral calcium or calcium carbonate.
It would be good to take a little magnesium and vit K2 with the calcium as well.

What is a good ratio of calicum:magnesium:k2?

Mauritio

Steroid hormone receptors, protein, and DNA in erector spinae muscle from scoliotic patients. - PubMed - NCBI
"the concentration of androgen receptors was similar on both sides of the curve, the concentration of glucocorticoid receptors per gram of tissue (wet weight) was higher on the convex side."

So cortisol receptor antagonists should work best, but substances that lower excess cortisol should also work.
So you're saying that cortisol antagonists work best for getting rid of scoliosis?
I doubt that since it's a structural problem and I dont think the bones will magically realign just because theres less cortisol .

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
So you're saying that cortisol antagonists work best for getting rid of scoliosis?
I doubt that since it's a structural problem and I dont think the bones will magically realign just because theres less cortisol .
That's not what I said. Cortisol is involved and lowering/antagonizing/balancing it will help, but will most likely not fix it completely by itself.

Mauritio

That's not what I said. Cortisol is involved and lowering/antagonizing/balancing it will help, but will most likely not fix it completely by itself.
So you mean it will simply decrease pain?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
So you mean it will simply decrease pain?
Muscles support structure and androgens improve muscle tone, which will help with structure. Cortisol can have the opposite effect, so blocking it can help with restoring structure.

JKX

Why do you doubt it? Substances like DHEA, which lower cortisol, have been demonstrated to be highly anabolic for bone. Is it not reasonable that metabolism and structure are directly proportionate?

Ihor

I have scoliosis, it has different reasons, for example many people have different leg lengths, through this they get compensatory scoliosis and tissue overstimulation behind it, to which the overstimulation nervous system and cortisol as the root cause are no longer relevant, they will arise as a result of tissue stimulation. It is easy to talk about this through the prism of the Peat, but to fix all this is either very difficult or even impossible.

Last edited:

JKX

If my comment appeared insensitive, I apologise. It was not meant in that manner. Has your condition resided since birth? I have a friend who has scoliosis and they have noticed great benefit from dhea and progesterone in combination with weekly physiotherapy targeted to help thoracic spine mobility and hip mobility.

Ihor

If my comment appeared insensitive, I apologise. It was not meant in that manner. Has your condition resided since birth? I have a friend who has scoliosis and they have noticed great benefit from dhea and progesterone in combination with weekly physiotherapy targeted to help thoracic spine mobility and hip mobility.
Are you asking me? If so, then nothing terrible. I don't have as much distortion as some people do, but there is some distortion. Probably it was from childhood but increased during growth in middle age. I tried progesterone from which I did not feel anything, maybe a bad product. Physiotherapy and other physical activities in large quantities with curvatures of the spine in the long run will do more harm than benefits, I have been involved in swimming and other sports for many years, the idea that exercise corrects curvature of the spine is a myth, that with such problems your muscles don't work on the correct patterns.
Honestly, for many years I have not found an adequate understanding and explanation of the causes of back curvature, all the information looks profane, which partially discusses the consequences, meaningless and stupid methods of treatment, but there are no proven mechanisms for the occurrence of pathology.

Last edited:

Ihor

Of course, on the convex side, the concentration of glucocorticoid receptors will be higher, since the tissue of the convex side is in constant tension and stress, because the muscles in this place want to return the spine to it's original position. There will also be elevated levels of peripheral serotonin, acetylcholine, lactic acid, decreased PH, overstimulation cell, calcification and fibrosis. This place is a chronic injury and its consequences are constantly talked about by Ray.

Mechanisms of Myofascial Pain

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals