Scio Pocket Molecular Sensor??

Amazigh

This seems like a very cool gadget - wondering if anyone else has seen it? Supposedly you can scan just about anything (except gases) and the app on the connected smartphone will give you info on it (eg. nutritional content of foods). There is an SDK that developers can use to create their own models and apps too. Just not sure how accurate it is since I don't know much about this technology. I'd love to hear @haidut 's take on it.

https://www.consumerphysics.com/myscio/

I think every time there's an SDK it means "we don't really know how to do that thing we hint at, using this device". But when their database is big who knows what cool feats it could be capable of.

OP
Amazigh

Amazigh

Not necessarily. They already have an app that can analyze basic nutrition in foods as well as medications, but the scanner can analyze rocks, plastics, and pretty much anything, so they can't possibly be the ones to provide the multitude of apps that would be needed for that. They're mostly about the hardware. If the thing works well enough, though, imagine the possibilities - such as, being able to create a Peat app...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals