Scientists Reverse Cell Aging By Genetically Enhancing Glycine Production

burtlancast

http://www.sciencealert.com/japanese-sc ... mitstart=1

The team, led by Jun-Ichi Hayashi at the University of Tsukuba, targeted two genes that produce the amino acid glycine in the cell’s mitochondria, and figured out how to switch them on and off. By doing this, they could either accelerate the process of ageing within the cell, which caused signifiant defects to arise, or they could reverse the process of ageing, which restored the capacity for cellular respiration. Using this technique to produce more glycine in a 97-year-old cell line for 10 days, the researchers restored cellular respiration, effectively reversing the cell line’s age.

Ray right again... :mrgreen:

Look down at the trendy dandy little article about John Nash, it quotes Blake without crediting him :lol:

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think this is the same study as the one I posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=6823&p=82704

Glycine doses used seem quite reasonable and achievable with supplements available in every vitamin store.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

:eek:

I recede all rights of anteriority then. :oops:

haidut

Forum Supporter
burtlancast said:
:eek:

I recede all rights of anteriority then. :oops:

Lol, it's OK to have reposts. I think it increases the chance that people will find the article when they search Google or the forum. And the link you posted is different, so it's all good as far as Google is concerned:):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals