Scientists Have Discovered Orgasmic Mushroom That Gives Women An Earth-Shattering Experience

Philomath

Ok, I was perusing the inter-web and saw this picture with the tagline used in my subject:

Now in my pre-Peat days I probably would have ignored this link unless I was looking for extra credit in my Hogwarts potions class. However, now my first thought was what chemicals are at play that could alter hormones that quickly.

Of course the study is old and inconclusive but six of the 10 women that smelled the Hawaiian version of the Dictyophora mushroom did have nearly immediate orgasms while the men thought it smelled rank and not unlike decaying flesh.

To satisfy my curiosity, I did some research on the Dictyophora indusiata mushroom (aka stinkhorn :eek: ), a fairly common version found in China that is commonly used in foods and sometimes used medicinally.

Not surprisingly, most of this data supports what Dr. Peat has recently mentioned about mushrooms in general.

Antibacterial/Antiviral
It is well known that mushrooms are antiviral and antibacterial due to Albaflavenone, which is comparable to the antibiotics ampicillin, tetracycline, and nystatin.

Anti-Excitatory - Anti-oxidant
Contain unique quinazoline compounds, which are very rare in nature. Dictyoquinazols protected primary cultured mouse cortical neurons from glutamate- and NMDA-induced excitotoxicities in a dose-dependent manner. Structure similar to quinones(?) with carbonyl groups(?) non chemist here

The various compounds in this particular mushroom were analyzed and this is what it contains:
Fifteen amino acids: (total content: 13.37 mg.100 ml-1),
-Seven "essential" amino acids, including valine 0.61, leucine 1.04, isoleucine 0.66, threonine 0.74, methionine 0.20, lysine 0.52, and pheuylalanine 0.64(mg.100 mg-1), were found

12 inorganic elements
Zn - 37.3 micrograms.g-1,
Mn - 56.9 micrograms.g-1,
Cr 4.88 micrograms.g-1,
Fe 370 micrograms.g-1,
Se 0.81 microgram.g-1,
Cu 28.2 micrograms.g-1,
Co 0.78 microgram.g-1,
Ni 2.09 micrograms.g-1, etc.),
vitamin E - 73.2 micrograms.g-1, β-carotene, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, l-ascorbic acid, calcium and phosphate

Even better, most of these compounds are not heat sensitive and can be extracted. Meaning you can boil them and reap the benefits by drinking the water... and not having to eat the mushroom itself (better for me anyway!)

Food for thought!

Ouyang S, Luo Y, Liu M, et al. Analysis of amino acids, vitamins and inorganic elements in Dictyophora indusiata. Hunan Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 1998;23:535–536. [PubMed]
J Nat Prod. 2002 Dec;65(12):1769-72.
Dictyoquinazols A, B, and C, new neuroprotective compounds from the mushroom Dictyophora indusiata.
Lee IK1, Yun BS, Han G, Cho DH, Kim YH, Yoo ID.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 2.40.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-05 at 2.40.57 PM.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 329

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Philomath said:
post 118013 Now in my pre-Peat days I probably would have ignored this link unless I was looking for extra credit in my Hogwarts potions class.
Oh thanks for the tip, I've been trying to figure out what to write about for my Magical Plants essay that's due next week. :rolling
Seriously though, thank you for the informative post!

Last edited by a moderator:

lvysaur

Women have little testosterone, and a lot of estrogen, which doesn't help the drive. In addition, the main anti-stress hormone they have is progesterone, which is also not particularly conducive to sexual function.

Anything that increases testosterone and decreases estrogen would probably do a lot for the female sex drive, at least on a short term scale.

DaveFoster

So, does this mean I can acquire said mushroom and maintain a harem as their pimp?

A little vroom for a small shroom.

I'm going to wear this and go talk to girls. Will report back, probably with a few others with me.

...and there's almost no information on this, much less a place to order cologne.
Women have little testosterone, and a lot of estrogen, which doesn't help the drive. In addition, the main anti-stress hormone they have is progesterone, which is also not particularly conducive to sexual function.

Anything that increases testosterone and decreases estrogen would probably do a lot for the female sex drive, at least on a short term scale.
You're forgetting female's turn themselves on with their psychology.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom