SCIENTIFIC REVIEW OF ROBERT LUSTIG’S FAT CHANCE

you

pboy

the apparent worse fate of sugar is that it becomes fat...yet they advocate eating fat, which is certainly going to be fat...lol! or they say eat all protein, which will...mostly become sugar anyways except with all the ammonia to dispose of, and the high phosphate which will calcify and cause gout and stones and all. There is 0 logic in these people, every basic physiology textbook or anything tells how the body works...its one thing if its just salesmen average people promoting all this stuff...but a supposedly respectable university professor? LOL like he has to know better, I dotn know how the staff there doesn't like make fun of him or ask him wtf he is doing. Hes probably just some disgruntled old dude who got a good deal on money to promote some BS and he took it...it seems like he's nervous and guilty in all those videos

OP
Y

you

pboy said:
the apparent worse fate of sugar is that it becomes fat...yet they advocate eating fat, which is certainly going to be fat...lol! or they say eat all protein, which will...mostly become sugar anyways except with all the ammonia to dispose of, and the high phosphate which will calcify and cause gout and stones and all. There is 0 logic in these people, every basic physiology textbook or anything tells how the body works...its one thing if its just salesmen average people promoting all this stuff...but a supposedly respectable university professor? LOL like he has to know better, I dotn know how the staff there doesn't like make fun of him or ask him wtf he is doing. Hes probably just some disgruntled old dude who got a good deal on money to promote some BS and he took it...it seems like he's nervous and guilty in all those videos

Probably :lol: :lol: :lol:

He accepts lecture fees from Novo Nordisk and grant support from Novartis, two diabetes pharma companies

http://beesandbutterflies.org/46094/hav ... show=46137

Travis

I just hate how he blames it on fructose. He could make a good case, since his graphs kinda imply it, that soda causes obesity. But I think he would have a hard time proving that fructose causes obesity in front of a crowd of skinny raw vegans.

Whatever it is, it is certainly not the fructose in fruit that is driving the obesity rates up. Obese people always lose weight on fruit diets.

Regina

http://sweetenerstudies.com/sites/defau ... Chance.pdf

Fat Chance is Robert Lustig's book where he basically says "sugar causes every disease! we need to regulate sugar!".

He's also of course, the author of this famous (extremely wrong and inaccurate) lecture.

There's a Peat quote on this lecture but I can't find it, he says something like "I looked at the sources in his slides and found nothing to support his conclusions/claims".

There's a bunch of them out there: Rosedale, Hyman, Gedgaudas, Perlmutter, Cordain, ....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals