'Science' sodomizing the human brain

B

Braveheart

This was telling...

"The big pharma drug maker also eliminated the option for anyone to apply to the tweet, which illustrates how much confidence they have about “the science” being open to scrutiny.

“One day #Pfizer will learn that ‘safety’ is not a conspiracy,” commented another respondent."

tankasnowgod

The funniest thing about this is that Pfizer is a Criminal Organization, having racked up BILLIONS in both criminal and civil fines.

The definition of "conspiracy," according to Merriam-Webster-

1. a secret plan made by two or more people to do something that is harmful or illegal
2. the act of secretly planning to do something that is harmful or illegal

Pfizer literally engages in conspiracies all the time, by definition. I guess it makes sense that they wouldn't want people discussing or coming up with "theories" about their illegal activity.

Birdie

Does anybody know what happened to Braveheart? I was just thinking of him yesterday, and now, unfortunately, I see he's no longer a member.

Lollipop2

Does anybody know what happened to Braveheart? I was just thinking of him yesterday, and now, unfortunately, I see he's no longer a member.
Oh WoW. You are correct. Used to be bzmazu and has been here a long time. Hope he comes back.

Birdie

Oh WoW. You are correct. Used to be bzmazu and has been here a long time. Hope he comes back.
Yes, I remember that too. He was a loyal part of the Forum here. I'm concerned he may not be well and decided to rest.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I have been wondering about him, too. Maybe he decided to get off the internet. I hope he is healthy and decided to focus on his family.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals