Science against mRNA "vaccines" - for my friend that don't think there is anything wrong with them

FitnessMike

as above please

tankasnowgod

as above please

This isn't really how "science" works. It's not the job of "science" to prove that there is anything wrong with them, so much as it's up to the manufacturers to prove that they are "safe." And they certainly haven't done that.

The VAERS data certainly suggests that there is something very wrong with these psuedo vaccines, especially when compared to traditional vaccines-

VAERS was supposedly designed as an "early warning" system. If Federal Agencies had taken it seriously, all of these "vaccines" would have been pulled from the market by March 2021. But obviously, that didn't happen.

Anthony Colpo's articles are excellent for this, and always completely detailed. Browse the first five pages, and check any title you want for good arguments and the original sources-

Also, Peter Doshi's piece in the BMJ from January 2021 raises several concerns about the Pfizer trial data, which would include both effectiveness and safety-

Perry Staltic

Show them VAERS data and the many horrific injury/death stories on social media. I don't need science to tell me that smoking crack is bad; just looking at the lives it ruins is sufficient for me.

@.png

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Show them VAERS data and the many horrific injury/death stories on social media. I don't need science to tell me that smoking crack is bad; just looking at the lives it ruins is sufficient for me.

View attachment 32234
isnt so many deaths caused of the fact that so many peoples are vaccinated all over the world?

Perry Staltic

isnt so many deaths caused of the fact that so many peoples are vaccinated all over the world?

Many people around the world are vaccinated each year for other things. It might be more for covid, but not enough to account for the drastic increases in mortality and adverse reactions.

tankasnowgod

Those are US numbers only, as VAERS is a US database.

Anthony Colpo wrote about this back in March 2021, and even then, the COVID shots were 74 or 96 times more deadly than the two previous year Flu Shot campaigns, with fewer doses-

"Over 92 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 1,637 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine." (Bold emphasis added)

You don't need to be a master statistician to see the discrepancy here, folks.

Despite less than three months of use and a far lower number of people vaccinated, the new COVID-19 vaccines have already accumulated a 96-fold higher volume of death reports than what was seen for influenza vaccines during the 2019-2020 season, and a 74-fold higher volume when compared to the 2018-2019 season.

There's no denying the differences - they are huge.

Obviously, with more than 20 times the death reports since then, the figures are more like 1920 times more deadly, or 1480 times more deadly, likely with a similar number of people vaccinated (maybe a bit more for the COVID shots). Even if 200 Million Americans opted to take the Covid shot, the number vaccinated is not 1000 times bigger than the 160 Million Americans that opted for Flu shots in 2018 or 2019. I don't think there are 1.6 Trillion people in living in this country.

Last edited:

Pablo Cruise

Some forget a vaccine is designed for a particular virus but when a virus mutates then a new vaccine is required for that mutation so what the drug companies are doing is hoping that the new vaccines will work on the variants and right now they are not. We are chasing our tails and vaccines are for the drug companies to make money on and for people to decline.

haidut

Forum Supporter
as above please

A quick search on the forum would have given you a lot of info. Yeah, "nothing" wrong with the mRNA vaccines. /s ...except the ~1,000 peer-reviewed studies in the thread below.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals