Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

Progesterone

There's no need to even say anything, every time he opens his mouth he makes himself look worse and worse.

No offense Arrade, but you have the maturity level of a 12 year old.

xetawaves

I've been having the same thoughts in regards to maybe using too much. I've considered lowering the dose and seeing what happens. I started out on low dose progesterone back in dec-jan and it felt like my androgens skyrocketed. Super high libido and oily skin. Although I may revisit a lower dose because I've changed my diet and supplement regimen since then. Maybe it'll have a different affect. I do feel like progesterone has helped me maintain my hair for the past 5 months.

Brotzu should be out by the end of summer. It's being marketed as a cosmetic compound so it won't need to pass through trials. It apparently works very well in young people. Seti is an option if you have an extra 500 bucks a month to spend lol

So I took a picture to help document any progress. This is my hair after blowdrying it and in bright lighting. There's also no toppik in it. I always spray a bit of toppik in the hairline, it helps a lot. My norwood 3 and all its glory.
What you guys think? Could I rock a buzzcut? I'm so close to just doing it.

Imgur

You handsome mofo

LCohen

Help us how? By advertising your group buys?

Wanna grab some drinks later? I’ve got 25mg of progesterone pumping through my veins right now. ;)

He will probably sleep with his "alpha guy johnny" He likes alpha guys because he is a beta lol.

Arrade

So now you were trying to help us - a few minutes ago you admitted you were here to 'make yourself feel better', interesting.

Also, are you that insecure that you can't comment on another guy's appearance at all? Yikes.
I was being accused of being homosexual? I think you're reversing into this subject and seeing things through your asscheeks

Progesterone

I was being accused of being homosexual? I think you're reversing into this subject and seeing things through your asscheeks

Dude, you're most likely into guys, and that's fine.

If you weren't, this entire topic would be a complete non-issue.

No one here will judge you..

Arrade

Help us how? By advertising your group buys?

Wanna grab some drinks later? I’ve got 25mg of progesterone pumping through my veins right now. ;)
I didn't make any money off the PTD-DBM group buy and maybe $200 off the S eqoul group buy because I have to ship everything to everyone and take all the orders. It's not enough money for me to be doing it out of greed.:???:

Arrade

Dude, you're most likely into guys, and that's fine.

If you weren't, this entire topic would be a complete non-issue.

No one here will judge you..
Ah now you're the 12 year old. I just state my opinion that I think prog is unhealthy and here is a medical doctor who says it lends to making men homosexual.
There's no reason to believe I'm a homosexual, 5 minutes ago you were questioning why I thought it was wrong.

Progesterone

Ah now you're the 12 year old. I just state my opinion that I think prog is unhealthy and here is a medical doctor who says it lends to making men homosexual.
There's no reason to believe I'm a homosexual, 5 minutes ago you were questioning why I thought it was wrong.

You think after everything you've already said, you're going to make it out of this looking good?

Come on.. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals